Sign in to follow this  
Qinetix

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

that car looks great and the texturing looks also really good!

have you got it to drive 200km/h in game without a script??

Top speed without the script was 122 km/h.

3 thumbs up for this one :) any chance of a little race mission to be released to go with it ..

Nice to know that you found my script useful.

However I had a very much updated version of those scripts, but recently accidentally lost that data. So I may once work on them again.

[edit]

I think I can re-master the scripts once again to that 250km is achievable.

Edited by Dead3yez

very nice car. like it.

but would it be possible that you make the sterring a bit "agressiver" ;)

the turning is a bit less, but keep on that great work.

In Czech community was traditional Christmas Race in OFP on Christmas day. I'm preparing some race in ArmA 2.

Hi mate, just asking your permission if we can pop these into the City Life RPG mod.

Great work

Regards

Blondak: try out Panterion Race Track, it can be found on Island Panthera v2.31 on NorthEast :)

Removed

Edited by Max Power

brilliant work on this evo, but not happy with the interior lol.. Although an impressive model :)

In Czech community was traditional Christmas Race in OFP on Christmas day. I'm preparing some race in ArmA 2.

How do you guys organize these races?

We might want to do it as well. :D

Thanks for the addon.

Hi mate, just asking your permission if we can pop these into the City Life RPG mod.

Great work

Regards

You can use it for your City Life RPG Mod ;)

Blondak: try out Panterion Race Track, it can be found on Island Panthera v2.31 on NorthEast

I'm going to check this island :)

How do you guys organize these races?

We might want to do it as well.

Thanks for the addon.

I don't race from the first christmas race. What I know in OFP is Christmas race from 2004. And this race was organized last year too (always in OFP).

How it we organize? In Czech OFP-ArmA Community is site called OFP - ArmA boulevard (actual name is ArmA 2 - Bulvár). There administrator write article about comming race. He write time and server. So community know about this race and we only wait for them on server in 24th December :) OFP race was for 42 players and what I remeber we had to start race twice because we had more players than slots :)

Agree with whats already been said, really nice looking car from 3rd person, wish the engine was louder/more fruity :) and if the steering could be made a bit more responsive that would make the thing perfect!

Been having great fun on Six Little Green Bag, bit like Rally Wales on there :)

Zrovna jsem se na cestÄ› z LANky bavili s Davlerem, že udÄ›láme zase VánoÄní závod a vyprávÄ›l jsem mu o tom, že jsem mÄ›l v plánu upravit ten systém, aby nebyl hromadný start, ale aby to fungovalo v podstatÄ› na zavolání pÅ™es rádio a že by se hrálo tÅ™eba celou hodinu a každý by mohl restartnout svou jízdu kdy chce, Äímž by se mu vytvoÅ™ila kára a on by mohl vyjet ze startu. Když by dojel do cíle, tak by se mu uložil Äas (a samozÅ™ejmÄ› by se pamatoval jen jeho nejlepší) a mohl jet klidnÄ› znovu. No a po hodinÄ› by se vypsalo jen poÅ™adí s nejlepšími Äasy.

To by mohlo prospÄ›t tÄ›m, kterým hra na zaÄátku spadla Äi se jim to hroznÄ› cukalo a vyjeli by, až by mÄ›li stabilnÄ›jší FPS ;)

Ta tvá kára by se na to moc hodila :cool:

Just so you know the script that increases the speed is run server and player side and causes jumping around.

There are a few other issues:

car_qin_evoix: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r1' for 'door_r1'
car_qin_evoix: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r2' for 'door_r2'
car_qin_evoix: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l1' for 'door_l1'
car_qin_evoix: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l2' for 'door_l2'
car_qin_evoix: Invalid parent bone 'osa_kapota' for 'kapota'
car_qin_evoix: Invalid parent bone 'osa_kufr' for 'kufr'
: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r1' for 'door_r1'
: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_r2' for 'door_r2'
: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l1' for 'door_l1'
: Invalid parent bone 'osa_door_l2' for 'door_l2'
: Invalid parent bone 'osa_kapota' for 'kapota'
: Invalid parent bone 'osa_kufr' for 'kufr'

Errors with the fire geometry (Bulletproof glass)

But I have requested the cars from Blondak to get this beast rolling.

I will also look at the sound and pimp the interior. (If he want's me too)

Cheers and look forward to your other cars.

I know its a late post but I've really been enjoying this lancer. The top speed is great compared to the Holden Monaro and the R34 Skyline.

Not sure if the script Eble was refering to was the one used in the Formula One Ferrari F2004 addon - created by Col_Kurtz[GC].

This was a great concept as you could do up to 320km/h and the by clicking your action menu slow down dramatically, but at the last second before the turn. I reckon this should be used in all car addons, great fun.

Remember racing around Old Carlston Speedway in OpF. Its like that track was designed for them. Used to be four of us, 2X F2004 and 2x BMW F1's also. Great fun

The Car works fine, but without the down-force provided by body and spoilers the car is more in the air than on the streets. I know that this is most probably missing in the ArmA 2 engine.