Sign in to follow this  
Hunt

my team won't follow me

Hello,

How can i give my team the command to simply Follow me.

Is It regroup or advance or somthing else. I tried everything but nothing works. Please help me.

greetz Hunt

spacebar selects all, then regroup

I have found seems that some points you get it saying follow all. Haven't found a solution yet. Maybe some can point out how you select f1??

Mission pending, they should automatically be set to "regroup", thus you will not be given the option to tell them "regroup".

If you tell them to go anywhere, then the "regroup" option will appear.

Advance, commands them to go ahead of you in increments....meaning... if you give the advance command multiple times, they advance that much further, ie 2x, 3x ect.

BTW, is it all missions or just a particular mission?

For the "follow all" or "follow another" issue, you should be able to give yourself the "done" command to clear it up with radio reply.

Edited by SWAT_BigBear

spacebar selects all, then regroup

I have found seems that some points you get it saying follow all. Haven't found a solution yet. Maybe some can point out how you select f1??

Oh, I figured that out. Sometimes you get out of a vehicle or whatever and you hit REGROUP and he says "All follow ALL". When that happens, hit "0" (zero) then 1.

Then reissue the regroup command and they will come. It's like the game isn't registering you getting out of whatever action you were doing that wouldn't allow them to regroup to you. It works if you do the above 100% of the time.

the regroup command didn't work here. Its the mission where i much find petolov and banner in one of the three little city's

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

oke, sorry

it works now with the done function.

Thx

greetz Hunt