5. Rage Against the Machine: Killing In The Name Of

6. Metallica: Seek And Destroy

7. Filter: Hey Man, Nice Shot

8. Prodigy: Firestarter

9. Sepultura: Chaos AD

10. Iron Maiden: 2 Minutes To Midnight

11. Ministry: Thieves

12. KMFDM: A Drug Against War

What tracks would you put on this (imaginary) CD?

You could make the whole album Metallica songs wink.gif My preference would be Metallica-One.......

1. Lifeless - Seventh

2. Jennifer Lost The War - The Offspring

3. Wait And Bleed - Slipknot

4. One - Metallica

5. Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machine

6. Du Hast - Rammstein (Live @ Woodstock version)

7. Dead Bodies Everywhere - Korn

8. WAR? - System Of A Down

9. More Human Than Human - White Zombie

10. Do The Evolution - Pearl Jam

11. You'll Never Make It - Pennywise

12. Battery - Metallica (From S&M)

*edit* Dang, I'm gonna have to burn this!! biggrin.gif

1. What It's Like To Be Me - Britney Spears

2. Oops! ...I did it again - Britney Spears

3. Everybody - Back Street Boys

4. (You drive me) Crazy - Britney Spears

5. Het is een nacht - Guus Meeuwis en Vagant

6. I'm A Slave 4 U - Britney Spears

baby.gif

biggrin.gif

My friend used to listen to Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds when playing Steel Panthers II. He said it was because the Iraqis were always firing Sagger AT missiles at his tanks, so it was really satisfying to hear old Nick singing: "Motherfucking Saggerly"... tounge.gif

paint it black-rolling stones

along the watch tower-jimi hendrix

Jammin-Bob Marley

ppurple haze-jimi hendrix

voodoo chile-jimi hendrix

There are alot more,just gotta think of some.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Mar. 25 2002,11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. Minefields - Prodigy?<span id='postcolor'>

The song is called Mindfields, not minefields... The dupe is screaming: "I'm walking through the mindfields... Raaargh" It's a drug use thing, mindfields is.

Ramms+ein : Feuer frei

Impaled Nazarene: Total war, winter war

Backstreet boys: Show me the meaning of being lonely

( could be cool in "After montignac" -mission )

Here's my list..

Fortunate Son -- CCR

Mother -- Danzig

Paint it Black -- Rolling Stones

You could be Mine -- Guns&Roses

Lunatic Fringe -- Red Rider

Gary Owen -- "Cavalry Music" not sure of the original artist

Jesus Built my HotRod -- Ministry

Anchors Aweigh

Burl wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 25 2002,03:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You could make the whole album Metallica songs wink.gif My preference would be Metallica-One.......<span id='postcolor'>

Hey Placebo, didn't know you were a Met fan! You reckon One? I reckon it should be For Whom The Bell Tolls.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DaCrytter @ Mar. 25 2002,17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Placebo, didn't know you were a Met fan! You reckon One? I reckon it should be For Whom The Bell Tolls.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL you had me a smidge confused there, because I'm also a "Mets" fan as in New York Mets wink.gif

Yup I like Metallica, 2nd fave metal band after G'n'R smile.gif Fave Metallica song is prolly Sanatarium but isn't really fitting for in game, perhaps post-game with the effects of war, for example more Falklands veterans have since committed suicide than died during the actual conflict, sad but true fact sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 25 2002,12:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yup I like Metallica, 2nd fave metal band after G'n'R smile.gif Fave Metallica song is prolly Sanatarium but isn't really fitting for in game, perhaps post-game with the effects of war, for example more Falklands veterans have since committed suicide than died during the actual conflict, sad but true fact sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was at the concert way back in (i think) 1993 when James from Metallica got burnt and then Axel quit the show early and we rioted and looted. I'm still waiting for a refund, but I guess I stole enough from the gift shops that I got my share - and then some.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Mar. 25 2002,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Mar. 25 2002,11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. Minefields - Prodigy?<span id='postcolor'>

The song is called Mindfields, not minefields... The dupe is screaming: "I'm walking through the mindfields... Raaargh" It's a drug use thing, mindfields is.<span id='postcolor'>

I have minefields on cd, i was just listening to it while i was posting which is why i posted it?? It's a cool song which i like and it has something as remote possible to do with war/ofp which is what every soundtrack is about. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Mar. 26 2002,03:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have minefields on cd, i was just listening to it while i was posting which is why i posted it?? It's a cool song which i like and it has something as remote possible to do with war/ofp which is what every soundtrack is about.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Heh, weird, I have that song on my Matrix Soundtrack CD and there it's listed as "MindFields"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 25 2002,11:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. What It's Like To Be Me - Britney Spears

2. Oops! ...I did it again - Britney Spears

3. Everybody - Back Street Boys

4. (You drive me) Crazy - Britney Spears

5. Het is een nacht - Guus Meeuwis en Vagant

6. I'm A Slave 4 U - Britney Spears

baby.gif

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds more like 'Songs to enrage OFP players'

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Mar. 26 2002,04:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Mar. 26 2002,03:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have minefields on cd, i was just listening to it while i was posting which is why i posted it?? It's a cool song which i like and it has something as remote possible to do with war/ofp which is what every soundtrack is about.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Heh, weird, I have that song on my Matrix Soundtrack CD and there it's listed as "MindFields"<span id='postcolor'>

E - D, who cares? biggrin.gif