Sign in to follow this  
i0n0s

[Alpha] RTE for ArmA II

Is in the real time editor the possibility to pause The game or set the game speed to faster o slower? Maybe console commands?

Edited by luigim

I tried with setacctime but it isn't the same as a "PAUSE" command like in VBS2

Edited by luigim

Really good video. Will try reïnstalling it as soon as i get the chance. However do you háve to start it through a regular shortcut? I always start with sixupdater so I can run my units mod pack

EDIT: ok this still doesnt work. wasted another 2 hourso trying to figure out how to launch this with Combined Operations + mods.

Edited by ltsThomas

Hey guys.

I've been trying to get this mod working for a while now, still can't quite get there. Is it possible to get this mod working with the Steam version of ARMA 2/OA and the Invasion 1944 mod? All I've been getting are errors. My game will crash if I try it with SixUpdater, and if I try it without I get "Access Violation at address <insert numbers here> in module RTECapture". The RTE Capture program will also not function.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have problems to start many addons with RTE Capture. looks like RTE is just ignoring some addons, even after changing addon priority. anyone has a tip for that?

Does the init field of an object work in RTE? I put a string in and it disappears.