Sign in to follow this  
kromka

A few suggestions and bugs (?).

1. Give us car indicator in light vehicles like hummer and uaz (the same like in tanks in upper left corner). Often it's very hard to see, where a car has his front regarding to grenade launcher or machine gun (barrel or body of gun blocks view).

2. I've observed that people from Razor team (at random) don't hit the dirt after command 7-8. This is very annoying because sneaking of all squad is compromised (the same situation with the 7-2, some guys don't fall at all).

3. Smoke grenades don't smokes (ATI card) or this smoke is like little mist.

4. If i will be hit in car, i can't dismount (consequence is ignor by medic = death).

5. During ride on dam (NW of Krasnostaw) or through wooden bridge (somewhere in wood) by hummer (didn't try with other vehicles) there are hmmm... invisible, shallow "wholes" (i suppose on connections between 3D elements).

6. AI is soo f..king accurate when i am leaning behind corner, that i am really impressed. The same is with grass: AI see everything on short distance.

7. I am notice some cracking noises (SoundBlaser Audigy2 OEM, newest drivers) during playing.

8. Often i have problems with recognition of particular persons sentences between the lines of dialogue. Give us some, even little interline of nothinghess and little underscore of person who told it.

9. When i use alt+tab parallel with go to desktop, i am making action connected with alt key.

10. And finally: polish translation. Generally is good, but there are many letter fixes. Do you know that in polish translation is option which in reverse translation means "steering helmet"? It concerns floating head during run. All reports are catastofical: whithout polish inflection. But campaign dialogues (especially idioms) and breafings in most cases are good.

Best regards.

I've even don't mention about super-hero-Prizrak and lack of command during conversation with AI which is part of campaign.

Edited by kromka