luki

Simple ArmA 2 Terrain Tutorial

Just for good measure, this is how the error looks like when opening the map I just made following the above steps:

Arm_A2_OA_2011_01_21_14_54_48_08.jpg

Check if you have set the project preferences, especially the location / folder where to store the textures (tut\tut\data)

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

And also check if the application / visitor has rights to write into that folder, otherwise it cannot save the textures.

Thanks Chill XL, but as you can see if you flip one page back I have screenshot of my data path. It should be allright I guess...

And the "layers" folder is full of textures, and it converts the .png's in the data folder to .paa's correctly also. So I think all that works.

Could it be something with different shader models being used now as from when the tutorial was made?

try this.....

In BinPBO settings - the "path to project folder" bit - you have...

p:\tut\

try.....

p:\tut

then- in config.cpp.....

change.....

worldName= "\TUT\TUT_SampleMap\TUT_SampleMap.wrp";

pictureShot = "\TUT\TUT_SampleMap\data\SM_Picture_ca.paa";

to.....

worldName= "TUT\TUT_SampleMap\TUT_SampleMap.wrp";

pictureShot = "TUT\TUT_SampleMap\data\SM_Picture_ca.paa";

(basically removing a "\" in all 3 cases .....

... and see if it works...

B

OK I'll try... I just need to put a 3-year-old to sleep :cool:

But this is according to the tutorial, and the config.cpp is unchanged. But I'll definitly give it a shot! Thanks!

Edit: Just tried it. No luck. Same error...

Edited by malkekoen

Suppose it could be that you just need to reimport the sat/mask. Make sure you delete everything in your *\*\data\layers folder before doing such. Fire buldozer and let it rebuild, then repack.

Generally speaking .rvmat issues seem to revolve around pathing as with most other things. You can always check the log file from binPbo also. Sometimes you'll see valid data there.

I've tried that many times as well, remembering to "clean" up the folders each time but with no luck. When get back to my computer I will try to do a clean insatll of my BIS tools.

Bit of a late reply :D

Yeah, it's all fixed up now. Had a wrong path defined in the project preferences - had spelt a folder name incorrectly.

Cheers!

What did you have to do? cause I'm having the same problem you did just before you fixed it. :confused:

EDIT* it is all fixed now.

Edited by NatherAylomen

I might be crazy but I'm pretty sure you just managed to quote the answer to your question. :rolleyes:

I wasn't sure exactly what he meant but I did manage to fix it. but I don't think his answer was my solution, I had to do something else.

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

Just for good measure, this is how the error looks like when opening the map I just made following the above steps:

Arm_A2_OA_2011_01_21_14_54_48_08.jpg

If your getting that same error as I did, all I had to do was delete some folders that seemed to be doubled. When the tutorial told me to UnPbo or was it DePbo, idk anyway, just after that step you get a folder that said something like Plants2_Bush, Plants2_tree. go to the folder after you remvoed the Plants2_ and you should see something like P:\CA\Plants2\ca\plants2\bush\data. and you should remove the second "\ca" and the second, "\plants2" this way it looks like P:\CA\Plants2\Bush\data and\or P:\CA\Plants2\tree\data and so on.

After all that try to redo the TUT_SampleMap in vistor and everything should be fine, I hope.

Try that for all the Pbo's that you DePboed and placed in the P:\CA\ folder. Hope I made any sense lol. :)

That seems like an odd situation to me, regarding the tutorial. Pretty sure it unfolds as advertised. Very happy to hear you have sorted things though. :)

Hi,

I'm running into problems with the tutorial too! Last error first is during binarizing I get the error:

Error in Config P:\TUT\TUT_SampleMap config.cpp

Followed by a SECOND error that reads exactly the same except all the path is in lower case. I'm a linux guy and not really sure how case-sensitive these tools might be but I've followed the tutorial *exactly*, including case, just in case (forgive the pun!). I've gone over everything at least twice (checked some things more than that) and I'm stuck. I DO have XP so I followed the advice here:

If your not familiar with cmd then put this copy_cpp.bat in your P:\CA\ foldier and run it.(xp-- P partition run,.cpp file to ca)

I download the copy_cpp.bat to "P:\CA\" and ran it with a double click. A DOS window popped up for a second and seemed to process stuff with no errors, then disappeared. I check P:\TUT\ca and the only folders in there are from "buildings2"???

When I hit this phase

My path said:

"p:\buldozer.exe" -window -buldozer -addons=p:\V3addons.txt

so I changed it to "buldozer.exe -window -buldozer" and still have the same errors.

Also I had a problem in this step:

5: In the Project parameters window click on Base (active) and press the Edit Button. Choose 40x40m Texture size. Apply and close the Project parameters window SAVE

In the drop down menu I don't have an option for 40x40. The smallest is 25x25 and then 50x50 and larger. If I try to manually enter 40x40 V3 crashes and I get a MS "Error Reporting Dialog" so I went with 50x50, at least before I posted here. No crash that time and the rest of the tutorial went fine... I could see the contours in V3 and the preview in Buldozer just fine...

So then we get back to my first error! Looked at the config.cpp and couldn't find anything wrong that jumped out at me. It even completes with a .pbo in the @TUT/addons folder and logfile, although the TUT map never shows up in the game.

I DID notice that "#include "TUT_SampleMap.hpp" in the config.cpp does NOT have a file in my P:\TUT directory. The only .hpp files I have are cfgClutter.hpp and cfg.Surfaces.hpp

Here is the content of my logfile:

Error reading binary file 'p:\tut\tut_samplemap\config.cpp'

Convert world p:\tut\tut_samplemap\TUT_SampleMap.wrp -> P:\BIN_TEMP\tut\tut_samplemap\TUT_SampleMap.wrp

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by p:\tut\ca\buildings2\ca\buildings2\A_GENERALSTORE_01\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/House/

Include file p:\tut\TUT_SampleMap\TUT_SampleMap.hpp not found.

Cannot include file TUT_SampleMap.hpp

Preprocessor failed on file p:\tut\TUT_SampleMap\config.cpp - error 1.

Error 3 while parsing

Error in config p:\tut\TUT_SampleMap\config.cpp

Include file p:\tut\tut_samplemap\TUT_SampleMap.hpp not found.

Cannot include file TUT_SampleMap.hpp

Preprocessor failed on file p:\tut\tut_samplemap\config.cpp - error 1.

Error 3 while parsing

Error in config p:\tut\tut_samplemap\config.cpp

<world = "p:\tut\tut_samplemap\TUT_SampleMap.wrp">

Cannot load world 'p:\tut\tut_samplemap\TUT_SampleMap.wrp'

No entry 'F:\BIS TOOLS 2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds.TUT_SampleMap'.

</world>

I'm sure it's something simple that I missed but I'm going crazy trying to figure out what it might have been.

Many thanks in advance if anyone can help with the answer.

The config itself is fine - the hpp file(s) are the problem as the log above says:

Include file p:\tut\TUT_SampleMap\TUT_SampleMap.hpp not found.

For the start you can just make an empty textfile and rename it to TUT_SampleMap.hpp.

In the end this file is your town names list and is/can be generated by v3.

EDIT--

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled again, this time to a much bigger partition (126GB). Tutorial went without a HITCH! /me jumps for glee!!!!

I tried using arma2.exe as buldozer but it had problems so I went back to using the default one (with original \core and \bin folders too) and it binarizes correctly and even loads into the game without a SINGLE error message! I've been at this for most of every waking hour for the last two days and it feels good just to get this far. (HINT to those reading this with the idea of jumping into island making too... you might have better luck than I did but plan on needing more than "just a few minutes" to set it all up and get it working properly!)

Now I want to start making real islands! My question is what do I have to change in this setup to map correctly for arma2 and preferably combined ops? I understand there is some issue that seems to require editing files in binary to get working under OA/CO and I'd rather not tackle that quite yet... unless there is an easy work around I haven't heard of yet?

What's the benefit of using arma2.exe (or arma2oa.exe) as buldozer? arma2.exe at least I have the bin and core .bpos for but I bought both on Steam and I don't even see a Dta folder in my OA directory... I'll be searching and reading and searching and reading too... just hoping someone might point me in the right direction before I spend all night reading 90 page threads!

Thanks again for your help!

DISREGARD ALL BELOW -- Problem remedied (even though I'm not sure what is different now). Kept for posterity!

/END EDIT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks! Your tip of using an empty text file by that name solved my config problems but I'm still curious why there is no mention of it in the tutorial(s)?

Is it supposed to be included in the tutorial zip? I redownloaded the tutorial in case I got a bad download the first time and still didn't see the TUT_SampleMap.hpp. Is it made automagically by Visitor3... am I still doing something wrong so that it's not being created?

Nevertheless I've gotten much further since I crossed that hurdle with your help! On to the next problem... I followed another tip to use my arma2.exe as bulldozer and got that working... I can even see and run the map in the game's editor now so I feel like I'm finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel! BUT I have to have "binarize" UNchecked in BinPBO.exe to get this far. If I try to binarize it I get the MS error reporting dialog that:

"Binarize.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I've read elsewhere that XP might have a problem with this and I AM running XP SP3 but have a hard time imagining that as people were obviously binarizing islands back when XP was still the big OS to have, weren't they? There must be a workaround or someone that has found the solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance, either way.

Edited by Oktyabr

Just want to say that reading through the tutorial was enough to get me totally demotivated in learning how to create a map at all. Seems like every modding/editing aspect in arma is made as hard and user unfriendly as it can be and only suited for really techy people, pro's and semi-pro's. I just want to have basic map where I can place buildings, vegetation and roads where I want to. But no, you have to not only install the tools, but create folders, unpbo files, move files in windows system folders and a ton of other stuff before you can even start learning how to create a basic map (which seems to be hard too with separate map images etc). And at the same time there are tools from other games that are so easy and intuitive to use and you can create a map with those tools in a few hours time without having togo through a zillion steps. Why is there not a default flat map with a simple tool to raise/lower/roughen terrains, slap a road on the map and buildings with drag/drop/rotate/move, importing some ground texture layers with a texture painter? Like this editor for example: Editor

I know this is old but maybe someone could comment on this issue for people still using this tutorial. I ran through the whole tutorial and had no issues until binarizing. Same issues that Oktyabr commented on above, BinPBO will crash when run but if you uncheck 'binarize' the map will compile just fine without any errors and will play in arma2 perfectly. Is this an issue with BinPBO or something else?

Using winxp sp3 also.

This tutorial is a little out-of-date nowadays - but only the tools setting-up part! - all the rest should work just fine...

My slightly more up-to-date tutorial has more recent - and much easier - initial setting up instructions, but as soon as the tools are in, you're then guided out of my tutorial - to this one!... mainly because it's fast, easy, works 100%, and it's therefore an excellent "fast tools tester"....

Afterwards, you're supposed to go back to my tutorial and carry on with a second set of source files, which get looked at in a bit more detail so hopefully you begin to understand why stuff goes where it does, etc...

But the important point is - this tutorial works!

So - there's obviously something wrong... :( - either with your initial tools setup, or you've simply made a mistake somewhere during this tutorial...

BinPBO creates a log as it's working - that's the first place to look...

General procedure here when trying to bughunt a problem is to post relevant clues..... posting that binpbo.log might be a good start...

If it's huge, use the "spoiler" tabs, and using "code" tags too is probably a good idea as well - that'll prevent spaces, etc creeping in to your codelines...

Give us more info - we'll find where the issue is...

B

Well I nuked everything, cleaned registry reinstalled BI tools and followed your setup instructions in the PDF, with the same results binPBO still crashing. I've done this twice now...

This is the only log I get when having binarize unchecked in binpbo

Log File:

Creating texture headers file...
246 texture headers saved to file "p:\tut\tut_samplemap\texHeaders.bin"
w:\C_branch\Poseidon\Arrowhead\El\FileServer\fileServer.cpp(2513) : Assertion failed 'req->RefCounter()==1'

This map will run perfectly, with no issues.

With binarize checked in binpbo, first it causes a windows error and this log:

Cannot register unknown string STR_STATE_HEALSOLDIER
Cannot register unknown string STR_STATE_FIRST_AID
Cannot register unknown string STR_UI_RADARRANGE
Cannot register unknown string STR_ACTION_LAUNCHCM
Cannot register unknown string STR_ACTION_NEXTCM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ACTION_CONTEXT
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_OPTICS_MODE
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ZEROING_UP
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ZEROING_DOWN
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_NETWORK_DS_INTERFACE
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_RAISE_10CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_LOWER_10CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_RAISE_50CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_TERRAIN_LOWER_50CM
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_0
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_1
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_2
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_3
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_4
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_5
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_6
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_7
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_8
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_9
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_10
Cannot register unknown string STR_INPUT_DEVICE_FREETRACK_11
Cannot register unknown string STR_DISP_LEFT
Cannot register unknown string STR_DIFF_CAMERA_SHAKE
Cannot register unknown string STR_FREETRACK
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_INSTALL_CORE
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_INSTALL_MOD
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_PLAY_MISSION
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_TRY_ENTITY
Cannot register unknown string STR_ADDON_ACTIONS_TRY_WEAPON
Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_ADDON_NOT_FOUND
Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_ADDON_CANNOT_OPEN
Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_ADDON_UNKNOWN_PRODUCT
Cannot register unknown string STR_INCOMPATIBLE_LOAD_GAME_ATTEMPT
Warning: CfgVehicles missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
Warning: CfgAmmo missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
Warning: CfgNonAIVehicles missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
<world = "p:\tut\tut_samplemap\TUT_SampleMap.wrp">
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.Weather'.
No entry '.Overcast'.
No entry '.Lighting'.
No weather defined in .Overcast
No lighting defined in .Lighting
No entry '.ThunderboltNorm'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
Cannot open object 
No entry '.soundFar'.
Size: '/' not an array
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.ThunderboltHeavy'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.temperatureDayMax'.
Warning: expected 12 values in the array , but only 0 present
Error: unable to load content of the array 
No entry '.temperatureDayMin'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMax'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMin'.
No entry '.overcastTemperatureFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.blackSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.whiteSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.midDetailTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.seaTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.Rain'.
No entry '.texture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.seaMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.shoreMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.shoreFoamMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.shoreWetMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.terrainMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
Cannot load material file .
Cannot load material file 
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.clouds'.
[]: '/' not an array
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.clouds'.
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.clutterGrid'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.clutterDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.noDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.fullDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.Rain'.
No entry '.raindrop'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.skyObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.starsObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.pointObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.horizontObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.haloObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.Weather'.
No entry '.Overcast'.
No entry '.Lighting'.
No weather defined in .Overcast
No lighting defined in .Lighting
No entry '.ThunderboltNorm'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.ThunderboltHeavy'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.temperatureDayMax'.
No entry '.temperatureDayMin'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMax'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMin'.
No entry '.overcastTemperatureFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.blackSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.whiteSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.midDetailTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.seaTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.texture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.seaMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.shoreMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.shoreFoamMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.shoreWetMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.terrainMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.clutterGrid'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.clutterDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.noDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.fullDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.raindrop'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.skyObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.starsObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.pointObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.horizontObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'G:\BIS TOOLS\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/TUT_SampleMap.haloObject'.
'/' is not a value
</world>
Creating texture headers file...
246 texture headers saved to file "P:\BIN_TEMP\tut\tut_samplemap\texHeaders.bin"
w:\C_branch\Poseidon\Arrowhead\El\FileServer\fileServer.cpp(2513) : Assertion failed 'req->RefCounter()==1'

This map is junk and just crashes arma, so why does having binarze off give me a perfect workable map and having it on gives me junk? If the setup is broken wouldn't it be broken for both? It leads me to think that something is wrong with binpbo and not the setup...

Post your config please. It seems it has problems.

I'm guessing you want the config.cpp that came with sample map tut, correct?

class CfgPatches
{
class TUT_SampleMap
{
	units[] = {TUT_SampleMap};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 1.03;
	requiredAddons[] = {"Utes"};
	version = "2009-9-1";
	fileName = "TUT_SampleMap.pbo";
	author = "SgtAce";
	mail = "Sgt.Ace@web.de";
};
};
class CfgWorlds
{
class CAWorld;
class Utes: CAWorld
{
	class Grid;
	class DefaultClutter;
};
class TUT_SampleMap: Utes
{
	description = "Tutorial Sample Map";
	worldName= "\TUT\TUT_SampleMap\TUT_SampleMap.wrp";
	pictureShot = "\TUT\TUT_SampleMap\data\SM_Picture_ca.paa";
	centerPosition[] = {2720,2462,500};
	seagullPos[] = {2720,2462,500};
	longitude = 30; // positive is east, in degrees?
	latitude = -45; // positive is south, in degrees?

class Clutter
	{
		#include "cfgClutter.hpp"
	};
	class Names
	{
		#include "TUT_SampleMap.hpp"
	};
};
};

class CfgWorldList
{