Sign in to follow this  
Raunhofer

Distand land bug, with med/low/vlow settings

PROBLEM SOLVED. SOLUTION: http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1428036&postcount=16

Hi,

This picture should give you the idea of my problem:

med_low_vlow_bug.jpg

This is my own island for ARMA2 and this problem is visible only when the terrain detail is on Medium / Low OR Very Low. With High and Very High the island runs well.

This bug is visible only on distand land and it's more aggressive on very low than medium.

I have my own theories that the ground is too bumpy for low/medium/vlow etc. but is there anyone who knows better?

and more importantly, is there any solutions so that I wouldn't have to make everything from the scratch (again..).

Terrain grid size 512x512

Satellite image size: 5120x5120

Texture size: 10,0m x 10,0m

Satellite segment: 48

Edited by Raunhofer

What is your cell size? Did you binarize the WRP yet?

below :P

Edited by W1nters
explained better below

Terrain grid size 512x512

Satellite image size: 5120x5120

Texture size: 10,0m x 10,0m

Satellite segment: 48

Edited by Raunhofer

Maybe there's something what I have misunderstood while making this island...

My project directory P:/ca/Japahto (<-my island's project name)

In the Japahto folder:

[i]Data[/i]
[i]Source[/i]
  Japahto.wrp
  Japahto.hpp

In the Source folder:

[i]Terrain[/i]
  Layers.cfg
  MASK_LCO.png
  SAT_LCO.png

In the Terrain folder:

terrain.png
  terrain.pbl

In the Data folder:

[i]Layers[/i]
  (textures).paa
  (textures).rvmat

And finally in the Layers folder:

.paa files and the .rvmat files

(+ config files which are in the other PBO)

Anything to change?

When I imported satellite + mask to visitor, I chose to save .rvmat files as "Text" instead of "Binary", because if I choose binary, ARMA2 can't load the .rvmat files ingame. (I'm not sure if this is correct, but it it's the only way how it works)

I pack the whole Japahto folder by using BinPBO tool, where I'm using [x] Binarize and P:/ca/ as a option's data folder

Edited by Raunhofer

Building in CA namespace is a big no-no.

That said I dont think its the source of your issues.

Go for this setup:

P:/YourTag/Japahto

rgr kju, I made those changes but as you guessed, the problem stays.

I have now even tried with a simpler terrain, but no luck.

Can you check in binpbo-options-files to copy directly or sth - is wrp in there or not?

Also if you binarize it, does it list wrp to get "converted" (best upload the log).

Did you try with different terrainDetail values?

My BinPBO settings:

binpbosettings.jpg

I'm not sure how to get the log file, but the readme says:

"Binarize: uses a temp folder and stores there compressed files then packs them."

and I found from this temp folder:

japahto.wrp, japahto.wrp.dep

textures from the data folder

and .paas + .rvmats from the layers folder.

So if I understood correctly, it has binarized the files.

Terrain detail ingame:

Very low = absolutely terrible (my first pic)

Low = the problem still occurs

Medium = the problem is barely visible

High, Very High = No problem

edit: I tried to took the ".wrp" files from the "List of files to copy directly" in BinPBO, but no change.

Edited by Raunhofer

In p:\done the log and your pbo should be found after binarization.

Do you use latest a2 tools?

Your binpbo lacks the ticket to enable the log file.

Ok I now got it installed, but some reason my buldozer won't convert .pngs to .paa anymore... It gives just "----------------------------------------" <- and buldozer says "cannot load (texture).paa"

But here's my log file, before I tried to convert:

No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgSurfaceCharacters.CRGrassClutter'.
No entry '.probability'.
Size: '/' not an array
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierL.magazines'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierL.threat'.
[]: '/' not an array
Cannot evaluate '' - no file
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierL.type'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierL.reversed'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.accuracy'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.camouflage'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.audible'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.displayName'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.weaponSlots'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.spotableNightLightsOff'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.spotableNightLightsOn'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.visibleNightLightsOff'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.visibleNightLightsOn'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.nameSound'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.side'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.destrType'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.picture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.portrait'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.icon'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.cost'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.fuelCapacity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.armor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.damageResistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.extCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.extCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.groupCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.groupCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.maxSpeed'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.limitedSpeedCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.secondaryExplosion'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.sensitivity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.sensitivityEar'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.brakeDistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.precision'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.formationX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.formationZ'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.formationTime'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.steerAheadSimul'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.steerAheadPlan'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.ViewPilot'.
No entry '.initAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.HeadLimits'.
No entry '.initAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.predictTurnSimul'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.predictTurnPlan'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.minFireTime'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.enableWatch'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.enableRadio'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.transportFuel'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.transportRepair'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.transportAmmo'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.transportMaxWeapons'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.transportMaxMagazines'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.TransportWeapons'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.TransportMagazines'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.alwaysTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.irTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.irScanToEyeFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.irScanRangeMin'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.irScanRangeMax'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.irScanGround'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.nightVision'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.laserScanner'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.laserTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.commanderCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.driverCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.gunnerCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.attendant'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.preferRoads'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.unitInfoType'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.hideUnitInfo'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundEngine'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundEnviron'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundDammage'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundLandCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundWaterCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundGetIn'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundGetOut'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundServo'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundEngineOnInt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundEngineOffInt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundEngineOnExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.soundEngineOffExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.SoundEnvironExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.SoundGear'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.SoundEquipment'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.weapons'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.magazines'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.threat'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.type'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT.reversed'.
'/' is not a value
No simulation: Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.simulation'.
'/' is not a value
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse/
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.simulation'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.accuracy'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.camouflage'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.audible'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.displayName'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.weaponSlots'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.spotableNightLightsOff'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.spotableNightLightsOn'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.visibleNightLightsOff'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.visibleNightLightsOn'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.nameSound'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.side'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.destrType'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.picture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.portrait'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.icon'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.cost'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.fuelCapacity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.armor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.damageResistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.extCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.extCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.groupCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.groupCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.maxSpeed'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.limitedSpeedCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.secondaryExplosion'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.sensitivity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.sensitivityEar'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.brakeDistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.precision'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.formationX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.formationZ'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.formationTime'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.steerAheadSimul'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.steerAheadPlan'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.ViewPilot'.
No entry '.initAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.HeadLimits'.
No entry '.initAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.predictTurnSimul'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.predictTurnPlan'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.minFireTime'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.enableWatch'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.enableRadio'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.transportFuel'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.transportRepair'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.transportAmmo'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.transportMaxWeapons'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.transportMaxMagazines'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.TransportWeapons'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.TransportMagazines'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.alwaysTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.irTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.irScanToEyeFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.irScanRangeMin'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.irScanRangeMax'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.irScanGround'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.nightVision'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.laserScanner'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.laserTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.commanderCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.driverCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.gunnerCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.attendant'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.preferRoads'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.unitInfoType'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.hideUnitInfo'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundEngine'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundEnviron'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundDammage'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundLandCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundWaterCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundGetIn'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundGetOut'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundServo'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundEngineOnInt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundEngineOffInt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundEngineOnExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.soundEngineOffExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.SoundEnvironExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.SoundGear'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.SoundEquipment'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.weapons'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.magazines'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.threat'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.type'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse.reversed'.
'/' is not a value
No simulation: Land_Nav_Boathouse
ca\structures\misc\misc_deerstand\misc_deerstand.p3d: house, config class missing
No simulation: Land_telek1
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.simulation'.
'/' is not a value
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R/
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.simulation'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.accuracy'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.camouflage'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.audible'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.displayName'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.weaponSlots'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.spotableNightLightsOff'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.spotableNightLightsOn'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.visibleNightLightsOff'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.visibleNightLightsOn'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.nameSound'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.side'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.destrType'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.picture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.portrait'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.icon'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.cost'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.fuelCapacity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.damageResistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.extCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.extCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.groupCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.groupCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.maxSpeed'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.limitedSpeedCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.secondaryExplosion'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.sensitivity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.sensitivityEar'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.brakeDistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.precision'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.formationX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.formationZ'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.formationTime'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.steerAheadSimul'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.steerAheadPlan'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.ViewPilot'.
No entry '.initAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.HeadLimits'.
No entry '.initAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.predictTurnSimul'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.predictTurnPlan'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.minFireTime'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.enableWatch'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.enableRadio'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.transportFuel'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.transportRepair'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.transportAmmo'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.transportMaxWeapons'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.transportMaxMagazines'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.TransportWeapons'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.TransportMagazines'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.alwaysTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.irTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.irScanToEyeFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.irScanRangeMin'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.irScanRangeMax'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.irScanGround'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.nightVision'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.laserScanner'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.laserTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.commanderCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.driverCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.gunnerCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.attendant'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.preferRoads'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.unitInfoType'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.hideUnitInfo'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundEngine'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundEnviron'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundDammage'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundLandCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundWaterCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundGetIn'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundGetOut'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundServo'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundEngineOnInt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundEngineOffInt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundEngineOnExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.soundEngineOffExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.SoundEnvironExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.SoundGear'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.SoundEquipment'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.weapons'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.magazines'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.threat'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.type'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R.reversed'.
'/' is not a value
No simulation: Land_Church_05R
No simulation: Land_Mil_Barracks_L
No simulation: Land_Mil_Barracks_i
No simulation: Land_Mil_Barracks
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.simulation'.
'/' is not a value
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2/
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.simulation'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.accuracy'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.camouflage'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.audible'.
'/' is not a value
String STR_DN_LIGHTHOUSE not found
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.weaponSlots'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.spotableNightLightsOff'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.spotableNightLightsOn'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.visibleNightLightsOff'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.visibleNightLightsOn'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.nameSound'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.side'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.destrType'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.picture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.portrait'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.icon'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.cost'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.fuelCapacity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.damageResistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.extCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.extCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.groupCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.groupCameraPosition'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.maxSpeed'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.limitedSpeedCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.secondaryExplosion'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.sensitivity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.sensitivityEar'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.brakeDistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.precision'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.formationX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.formationZ'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.formationTime'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.steerAheadSimul'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.steerAheadPlan'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.ViewPilot'.
No entry '.initAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxFov'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.HeadLimits'.
No entry '.initAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleY'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.initAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxAngleX'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.predictTurnSimul'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.predictTurnPlan'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.minFireTime'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.enableWatch'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.enableRadio'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.transportFuel'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.transportRepair'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.transportAmmo'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.transportMaxWeapons'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.transportMaxMagazines'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.TransportWeapons'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.TransportMagazines'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.alwaysTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.irTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.irScanToEyeFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.irScanRangeMin'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.irScanRangeMax'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.irScanGround'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.nightVision'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.laserScanner'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.laserTarget'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.commanderCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.driverCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.gunnerCanSee'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.attendant'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.preferRoads'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.unitInfoType'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.hideUnitInfo'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundEngine'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundEnviron'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundDammage'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundLandCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundWaterCrash'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundGetIn'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundGetOut'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundServo'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundEngineOnInt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundEngineOffInt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundEngineOnExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.soundEngineOffExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.SoundEnvironExt'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.SoundGear'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.SoundEquipment'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.weapons'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.magazines'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.threat'.
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.type'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'D:\ARMA2\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_majak2.reversed'.
'/' is not a value
No simulation: Land_majak2
W:\c\Poseidon\lib\landClutter.cpp(4130) : Assertion failed 'layerMaskItem->Loaded()'
W:\c\Poseidon\lib\landClutter.cpp(4130) : Assertion failed 'layerMaskItem->Loaded()'

ca\structures\misc\misc_deerstand\misc_deerstand.p3d: house, config class 'Land_misc_deerstand' missing
Class Land_r_shed_ind02 exists, but there is no property class in ca\buildings2\houseruins\r_shed_ind02.p3d
</world>
W:\c\Poseidon\El\FileServer\fileServer.cpp(2287) : Assertion failed '_workerThread.Size() == _nRequestsLoading'

There's only small cuts from the log file, because the log file is very very long...

I also remembered to remove the *.wrp; from the "list of files to copy directly"

Edited by Raunhofer

I FIXED IT!! :)!

The solution were simple:

texture detail 10x10m to 40x40m!

Thanks kju, for helping me!

The updated BinPBO was part of the solution.

Edited by Raunhofer