Sign in to follow this  
33BO11OF00

Some mission related things

:) I can now use the editor and soon I will do some missions. I have already done one mission. It's bit buggy but still it is a mission. :D :D

I can now use the editor

Why? Can't you use the Editor before times?:j:

I have already done one mission. It's bit buggy but still it is a mission.

With what version the mission is being created? And also what kind of mission, SP?MP?COOP?

Also,you should post the decryptions of the mission along with this thread...

Creating a thread just to show "I am working on a mission and its called unknown" is not something good...

Just an Advice...

If SP, you may ask help from me....

If MP, you may ask help from others....:D

Editor had always worked in the game but now I start to learn how to use it. That's what I mean haroon. About my missions. I tell more of them when the time is right. I have learned some basic editing. Like :Triggers, markers, way points. I only make single player missions because my net connection is TOO slow for MP. Newsflash :One mission almost ready. It's a single player mission. Some tanks and troops. More info will come later.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
---

With what version the mission is being created?

What does that mean? :D

:) Maybe it means the game version. I use the latest version of the game. About my missions. One week and something will be ready. I think I need to write the description.ext file for some mission tweaking. :)

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

:) YES.YES.YES! I did my first mission.

Edited by 33BO11OF00

Oops, latest version!

Then i am not going to be able to test that..........................................

I am using OFP:Cold War Crisis with Red Hammer,which is at patch 1.30...:D

Haroon1992...............................

To all others. Especially -Martin-, Zulu1, Rellikki, BronzeEagle. Check out this thread. I will post my mission news here. Check the Post #7. And you haroon try to download the latest patch. If you can ;)

Edited by 33BO11OF00
info note

Damn! Mission files delayed :mad:. New date: Unknown ;). I will post a notice here when the missions are in the File Front service. :D :D

Now I finally have enough coding info to do some proper missions. YEAH!

Mission links published in the other thread. This thread can be closed now.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
info