Sign in to follow this  
Rahul

Bomberman

My view this is most.hard mission.friendly squad are lazy and remove by shilka,bmp ,infantry.i ist try village but there is my funeral always.

Hey game is 8 year old.try to find a walkthrough,it will help you.

Try to place a charger where bmp unload infantry you can than easliy get rid of bmp with infantry , place remaining two charger at near your destroy convoy waypoint.try to call alpha team later.use bravo team wisely.ok

By how i can i select my choice weapon in CWC official mission.

For this, you have to UnPbo the mission and change the description.ext [add the desired weapon classes] and then re-pboing the file.

You can find the missions under the "Missions" folder in root directory of OFP.

Besure you placed the re-pboed file again in the "Missions" folder after you've added the weapon classes...

UnPbo tool [Choose only one!]

ArmAUnpbo [works for OFP too]

Pbo Decryptor [Ofp Tool]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pbo Tool [Choose only one!]

Make Pbo [This one is the easiest one i found]

Pbo Tool

Win Pbo

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pbo GUI[This one do both packing and unpacking]

---------------------------------------------------------------

Description.ext Editor

Chris OFP Editor [A description,briefing and overview Editor]

ArmA Edit [A tool which can be used both for ArmA and OFP, best scripting tool for me!,and it can also do description.ext]

Enough?

Or want more?

Haroon1992....................

Edited by haroon

Space the satchel charges so that they take out the whole convoy, and let the squad deal with the extra BMP after you have taken out the infantry it carries, when that is done slowly approach the town taking out infantry from long range make sure to catch the enemy's attention and call in the second squad to hit them in the back.

STGN

Thats an easy mission, just finished it on Veteran with WW4 add-on: Place satchels on the road, like 10 meters from each other. Go up the hill and hide in the bushes. Now wait for the convoy and try to blow at least 3 of them /i usually get the tank, truck and Shilka/. Then give code 0-0-1 for Bravo squad to attack. Once the BMP is destroyed go to the hill above the village and hide under the trees, not too close to the village. I was able to kill 80% of the soldiers before giving code 0-0-2 for the Charlie squad to attack. Then just cover them while they advance into village. Thats it. Good luck! :)

This mission is TOO easy to fail. All you do is this: Go to the place where you need to blow up the convoy. Put 3 mines to road. There should be bushes nearby. Go inside to them. Wait for tanks to arrive and as soon as BMP reaches the last bomb to right click Tough off 3 bombs or something and convoy should be dead. Only thing that should survive is T80. Call in Bravo Squad and they will take out the T80 and BMP. Move from the road towards to village and tell Charlie squad to attack. attack with Charlie squad the village and seize it.

It isn't that hard you see? :)