Sign in to follow this  
d3lta

Activate post (FORCE) processing during MP?

Hi Masters

I want to know how I activate and force post processing during MP for all players? I want no advantages for anyone on disabling the effect...

Best Regards!!

ARMA2 Rulez... almost...:D

Edited by D3lta

By forcing post processing aren't you in fact giving an advantage to those with monster sytems vs. the normal player with a barely passable computer configuration?

Instead of forcing post processing, why not just force grass and view distances that are friendly to even the worst comptuer being used (something like 1000)?

Instead of forcing post processing, why not just force grass and view distances that are friendly to even the worst comptuer being used (something like 1000)?

Because NVGoogles at night (first hours only) is the problem, with post processing is more difficult to see around,but without post processing is better to see at dark night.

Some guys are tuning off the post processing and for me that is a cheat.

Edited by D3lta

I dont know how force the post processing, can someone help me?

I don't think you can, but anyway why force people into a headache? There is a reason they added an option to turn it off, see the relevant thread for more info.

Even on grass you can argue whether or not it's realistic to have it on, due to how poorly grass is currently implemented.

I don't even get why your view distance is forced by the server, wouldn't it be much simpler if the server simply capped it at a maximum?

Scripted postprocess might achieve the same and cannot be deactivated I think

Because NVGoogles at night (first hours only) is the problem, with post processing is more difficult to see around,but without post processing is better to see at dark night.

Some guys are tuning off the post processing and for me that is a cheat.

Buy us all awesome systems and then call us cheaters if we turn it off. It's not cheating to want to have more than 5-10 FPS.