Zipper5

Zipper5's Missions

For Queen and Country

v1.00

Made with Arma 2: Combined Operations v1.54.74630

Required AddOns: None

for_queen_and_country_1_th.jpg

Description:

In the final stages of Operation Crimson Lance, members of the Takistani Militia have been forced over the Takistan-Karzeghistan border by British forces. They have occupied and fortified the region known as Shapur e-Dalanper, a long-time running industrial town. British forces have followed the Militia across the border, setting up a FOB on the northern side of the town. They await the order to commence the last part of Crimson Lance - Operation Warhorse. You are a NCO stationed at FOB Oscar who will play a key role in the coming hours.

Features:

• Uses the BAF DLC units, but should only require BAF Lite
  • Large combined arms assault on the Shapur e-Dalanper region
  • Utilizes Celery's jukebox script
  • Custom field dressing mechanic from Blood On The Sand
  • Uses a custom FOB named "FOB Oscar"

OFPEC beta testing thread

Link to download

Armaholic mirror

Changelog:

v1.00:

- Initial release

Loose Ends

v1.021

Made with Arma 2 v1.04

Required AddOns: Rellikki's CRA troops

loose_ends_promo_bis.jpg

Description:

Shortly after the end of the USMC operation in Chernarus, Akula Lopotev revamped the lackluster ChDKZ forces with the help of their Russian friends. They were given new, modern equipment and exceptional training. Lopotev renamed the ChDKZ to the Chernarussian Red Army, and designated it the official military forces of Chernarus. There was only one thing left for Lopotev to do, and that was to eliminate the competition. NAPA only have one stronghold left - the town of Zelenogorsk. And you, are going to lead the operation to clear it.

Features:

• The official demo for Rellikki's CRA troops addon
  • Fully working intro and outro
  • Overview and Briefing
  • Included gear selection
  • High Command, First Aid, Surrendering and Ambient Animals modules

OFPEC Review (7/10)

Link to download

Armaholic mirror

Changelog:

v1.00:

- Initial release

v1.01:

- Improved enemy AI behavior

- Added gear selection

v1.02:

- The mission is now only playable in SP

- Added a new objective

- Removed saveGame after every objective

- Improved enemy AI behavior again

- Added radio messages to improve immersion (voices needed)

- Added fortifications to the town

- Added more enemy units including CDF forces

- Changed overview picture to show new version of CRA units

v1.021:

- Made the mission only end if the Mi24s are also destroyed

- Changed overview picture to show off the units better

- Other minor fixes and changes

Failed Experiments:

These missions have issues with them but I am not interested in fixing them because the missions themselves are not up to my usual standards. They were an experiment to see if I could make one mission both SP and MP compatible, but that idea was scratched when I found it ridiculously hard to do so. They're still here in case anyone wishes to try them, but be forewarned.

SCUD Valley

v0.15

Made with Arma 2: Combined Operations v1.52.71900

scud_valley_promo_bis.jpg

Description:

Colonel Aziz and his army are on their last legs. In his last-ditch effort, Aziz has threatened to launch a nuclear warhead at the Coalition fleet stationed in the Green Sea if all Coalition forces have not left Takistan within 24 hours. Intel reports that the launcher is located in the Naygul valley, but it's exact location is unattainable due to interference from the mountains. It cannot be destroyed via Tomahawk cruise missile either as radioactive fallout would soon spread over Takistan. Therefore, your task force has been given the objective of locating and safely disarming the SCUD launcher before it is fired.

Features:

• Uses ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead
  • SCUD-disarming SF mission
  • Play as SFOD-D operators
  • First Aid Modules
  • Custom loading screen image

Link to download

Armaholic mirror

Changelog:

v0.1:

- First initial release

v0.15:

- Fixed the error message about not having Land_A_tent and the SCUD being 10km away (if you didn't own Combined Operations)

Black Gold

v0.3

Made with Arma 2: Combined Operations v1.52.71900

black_gold_promo_bis.jpg

Description:

NATO Command learned earlier today that Takistani Army forces have taken hostages and are holding them at one of Takistan's most northern oil fields. A special operations force comprising of Czech and German operators has been assembled, and an operation to free and extract the hostages is about to get underway.

Features:

• Uses ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead
  • Hostage rescue
  • Uses Czech and German special forces
  • First Aid Modules
  • Custom loading screen image

Link to download

Armaholic mirror

Changelog:

v0.1:

- First initial release

v0.2:

- Renamed to conform to naming standards

- Now defined as Coop between 1 and 12 players in server browser

- isDedicated check replaced with isMultiplayer (no longer required to use a dedicated server for MP version)

- Variables now publicVariable'd so that they fire properly in MP

- Error messages fixed

- Changed scripting to allow more freedom in playing the mission without it screwing up

v0.3:

- SP only now (too many MP-related issues)

- Minor fixes

Edited by Zipper5
Added Armaholic mirror for For Queen and Country
  • Like 1

<Placeholder>

Edited by Zipper5

<Placeholder>

Edited by Zipper5

I'll be glad to be an American voice actor Zipper5! Just shoot me a PM with all the details when ready.

I'll be glad to be an American voice actor Zipper5! Just shoot me a PM with all the details when ready.

That's great, thanks Binkowski. Glad to see that people do actually notice me posting stuff here, heh. I'll be sure to send you a PM when I need you. ;)

If anyone's interested, I've begun to submit the campaign to OFPEC for beta testing purposes. You can find the beta test thread here. Currently it's at v0.1, with only 3 missions and some bugs that people have found. But v0.2 is on the way and it will include all of the cutscenes I've made so far, a fourth mission and many bug fixes for the first three missions.

So feel free to head over to the beta test thread and check it out. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

You know you can count on me if you'll need czech voice acting! :)

Yeah, got my mic working. Looks like Windows 7 b7100 is pretty moody.

Thanks for the information Zipper! I'm heading over to the OFPEC forums now. Let's see if I remember my old account name xD.

v0.2 is taking a bit longer than I had originally planned, due to some great members over on OFPEC helping me out with making the first 3 missions even better. There were a few more issues than were expected, but I am making progress. The 4th mission is also nearing completion.

But to keep you all interested, here are some pictures from the intro to the campaign which I have recently finalized (just missing voices, of course):

hunted_promo_2.jpg

hunted_promo_3.jpg

hunted_promo_4.jpg

hunted_promo_5.jpg

So stay tuned! ;)

Well, I've finally updated Loose Ends to v1.02. Check the first post for further details.

loose_ends_1_th.jpg loose_ends_2_th.jpg loose_ends_3_th.jpg loose_ends_4_th.jpg

Changelog:

v1.02:

- The mission is now only playable in SP

- Added a new objective

- Removed saveGame after every objective

- Improved enemy AI behavior again

- Added radio messages to improve immersion (voices needed)

- Added fortifications to the town

- Added more enemy units including CDF forces

- Changed overview picture to show new version of CRA units

Edited by Zipper5

Halt & CTD at Briefing Map after the cinematic prologue.

is it crashed to another custom units?

with Beta 60295 , Addons loaded -

@BB_Merc; @CBA @BC6_Feelings; @CRA ; @GLT_LHD ; @Lost_Key; @Partial_NVG; @RH_M4M16; @RH_Pistol; @ US_ARMY_09; @War_FXParticles

I've released a small hotfix for Loose Ends based on feedback from testers, bringing it to v1.021. See the first post for more details and the download links.

Changelog:

v1.021:

- Made the mission only end if the Mi24s are also destroyed

- Changed overview picture to show off the units better

- Other minor fixes and changes

Here's a little "teaser" of something that I'm working on:

teaser1_th.jpg

Stay tuned. ;)

Edited by Zipper5

And another teaser for today:

teaser2_th.jpg

More information coming "soon".

Edited by Zipper5

This project is what it has "evolved" in to, I suppose. As I said, more information will be coming "soon".

Operation Cobalt

An ArmA II Mini-Campaign

Operation Cobalt Trailer on Vimeo

(I have to use Vimeo as YouTube has seen fit to remove the audio due to WMG.)

Set during the events of Harvest Red, the player takes on the role of Peter Novak, a Private in the CDF. NAPA have uncovered evidence linking the ChDKZ to the attack on Red Square in Moscow, which they have codenamed "Operation Cobalt", and framing it on NAPA. However, the documents were lost in a helicopter crash shortly after they were given to the CDF by NAPA. The only way to prove NAPA's innocence and bring the true perpetrators to justice is to capture the ChDKZ's leader himself - Akula Lopotev, and he will stop at nothing to ensure that he assumes control over the country of Chernarus.

I'm planning for the campaign to be about 5 or so missions long. It will have you taking on the role of a grunt, and quickly becoming the leader of your squad. Hopefully, I should have it finished sometime in Q1 of 2010.

I am also looking for voice actors, particularly Russian and Czech speakers, who can also speak English. If anyone is interested, once I have it finished, I shall contact you and provide you with the necessary scripts. Until then, stay tuned.

YES YES YES!!!! Another campaign at last!!!!

Can't access vimeo from where I am :( But I will still be eagerly awaiting.

Well, I figured I'd give you guys an update. The first two missions, along with their cutscenes, are now finished, apart from voice work of course, and I've begun work on the third. I may release the first two missions soon for testing, so keep your eyes peeled for more updates.

And here's another teaser image, just to keep you interested:

teaser3_th.jpg

Edited by Zipper5

Now that I'm back from my holiday and finally have access to a computer again, work on the campaign has resumed. Expect to see the first two missions released soon for testing while I continue working on mission three.

But of course, I can't let you go without another teaser:

teaser4_th.jpg

Edit: The website page is also up. You can find it here.

Edited by Zipper5