Sign in to follow this  
furia

Salvage trucks

I would like to know what are the main differences between Slavage trucks and repair trucks (I know repair trucks actually repair stuff).

So far I do not see the use for Salvage Trucks but I have the feeling I am missing something.

Can someone bring light into this subject??

Thanks in advance

:)

thought you put statics on salvage trucks. Gun's etc to move them

You mean using a script?

I cannot see any action menu regarding attaching for instance a gun even if the gun is touching the truck.

In warfare salvage trucks salvage destroyed vehicles so every team member get few bucks. But if you spawn empty one in editor, the truck it seld does not have any abilities, Im afraid.

In warfare salvage trucks salvage destroyed vehicles so every team member get few bucks. But if you spawn empty one in editor, the truck it seld does not have any abilities, Im afraid.

This explains.

Thanks a lot!! :)

Does anyone know a way to make the salvage truck active (in terms of the editor)? For instance, maybe a script that can load wrecks and drop them off at base for recovery?

I have many plans for this salvage truck in MP, yet I have no idea how to make it work.

i let the AI control the salvage trucks but never used any in editor, would be nice to find out how to contol they way they find damaged vehicles on thier own.

Yeah, or more simply just have a script that can load the wrecks in the back of the salvage MTVR. Also, I have no idea how to make a zone which will convert them back into functioning vehicles.