R3fl3x

ArmA2 / OA (low) performance issues

Hmmm, no real diffrence after trying http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?85124-ArmA2-OA-%28low%29-performance-issues&p=2081466#post2081466 :(

any other ideas? Specs:

GPU: GTX 690 4096 MB

CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 3.40 GHz

When I bought my pc I expected fps in Arma 2 OA above the 40 but I end up with <15 fps (dayz and wasteland), while in arma 2 I have 50+ fps. There is no diffrence in low settings or high settings in OA for me.

15-20 fps outside a city without being in combat/ <15 fps outside a city while in combat/ <10 fps in combat inside a city/ 11 fps in city's without beging in combat. tested in cherno/elektro.

hey i am using arma 2 oa with 2 7970s in crossfire and am getting the exact same fps with 1 as i am getting with 2 (i am getting 24fps with my settings) is this something that amd might solve in the future or is there a way to fix this please help

If only 20fps you are doing it wrong. But then it is Cherno. And you only have 2GB card. I would imagine your settings are to much for your setup. My 4.2ghz with a 7970 does 10fps better at the low FPS spots with 6xAA all max...except PP. Oh i run under 2.5k VD

7950 is a 3Gb card. Also arma 2 seems to be hard coded to use 2GB max. On another note I am now using one of the other DLL's to handle the memory and my fps is now around 50 - 60 fps with a viewdistance of 2200m and everything on high. Including shadows and AA with pp off.

7950 is a 3Gb card. Also arma 2 seems to be hard coded to use 2GB max. On another note I am now using one of the other DLL's to handle the memory and my fps is now around 50 - 60 fps with a viewdistance of 2200m and everything on high. Including shadows and AA with pp off.

May I ask you what DLL is? If it's something you can download to increase the fps I'd like to try it out ^^

What DLL is it that gives higher FPS? I searched and cannot find anything about such a DLL for Arma 2.

Yeah well... the 2GB is for System RAM(32bit binary) But Bi has it setup for 4GB.The game will use the most of a 3GB vidcard depending on the Rez, and settings. I havent ran into much gain trying different Malloc.DLLs. Default for the game is; tbb4malloc_bi. If you rename the DLL folder, the game will use Win default. Mostly when testing malloc.dlls its a matter of crashes.... So i dont bother with them anymore. Bis made the best one,TBB4.

---------- Post added at 08:58 ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 ----------

You're right that something's wrong but I seriously doubt that "only" 2GB vid card is to blame.

In fact, unless you're running triple-head at 6xAA, a 2GB is more than sufficient.

I have a practically identical setup (3570k@4.3/7850@7870/8GB DDR3/128MB SSD) to Con411 and can run most of Cherno @ 30 fps @ 1920x1200 @ with 4km VD, with everything on High or Very High except post-proc (low) and AA (SMAA maxed).

I have ran out of Vidram with a 2GB card, manytimes. I hit 2.8Gb on my 3GB card alot.(1400p-1600p) The only AA your running is deferred? 1200p no MSAA will not use up your framebuffer.

Yeah well... the 2GB is for System RAM(32bit binary) But Bi has it setup for 4GB.The game will use the most of a 3GB vidcard depending on the Rez, and settings. I havent ran into much gain trying different Malloc.DLLs. Default for the game is; tbb4malloc_bi. If you rename the DLL folder, the game will use Win default. Mostly when testing malloc.dlls its a matter of crashes.... So i dont bother with them anymore. Bis made the best one,TBB4.

---------- Post added at 08:58 ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 ----------

I have ran out of Vidram with a 2GB card, manytimes. I hit 2.8Gb on my 3GB card alot.(1400p-1600p) The only AA your running is deferred? 1200p no MSAA will not use up your framebuffer.

Precisely my point; 2GB is sufficient provided you're not running at an insanely high-resolution, e.g. triple screen or 1400/1600p.

For example, at 1200p, even with FSAA @ x4 I never exceed 2GB.

Conversely, if someone wants to run CO at a very high-res and with FSAA, then a 3GB or higher can make sense.

Hi all, I sure hope someone can help me as I'm dying here without being able to play ArmA 2.

So I'll start with my system specs:

Intel i5 3210M,

Intel HD 4000 iGPU,

6GB RAM,

1TB 5400 RPM HDD,

So anyway. I bought the ArmA 2 complete collection on Steam nearly 3 weeks ago now after having played ArmA 2: Free for 3 months and thoroughly enjoying it. On ArmA 2 I'd get an average of 20 FPS, and generally the same on ArmA 2 OA. I was getting roughly 15 - 50 FPS dependent on whether I was flying, in a city/town ect. This was with the following in game video settings:

• Texture Quality: Normal
    Video Memory: Very High
    Terrain Detail: Normal
    Object Detail: Normal
    Shadow Detail: Off
    Post processing: Off
    Vsync: Off
    AA: Off

For a good two weeks, I was loving the performance (for my system) and it was very playable for me. Last weekend though, I went off for a few hours in order to get some work done and upon joining any server when I got back on, I was greeted with slow-loading textures, stuttering, lag, and low FPS in game. The loading of multiplayer mission files was also awful, for example, it took (and still takes) 5 minutes for a Takistan Life MP mission to load up so that the keys for that mission can be used, shops accessed ect.

I have no idea what happened. I didn't change any video settings, and it just went like that. I've reinstalled the whole complete collection of games and it's still the same story. Prior to uninstalling, I had no game mods other than City Life 2 RPG.

I have defragged my HDD, reinstalled ArmA2, OA and all DLC, making sure that all files related to the games were deleted before reinstallation, tried some suggested fixes online such as editing the config files but nothing is working. I just want to be able to play the games again like I was able to before, at a good steady 20 FPS or 40 FPS when I fly as CAS. Help me!

:(

Hello guys

I have i7 3770k and struggle to get above 40fps on wasteland 50fps dayz

Is there anything i can do to increase this?

My full specs are

I7 3770k

Asus formula maximus v

2 x 660s gainward glh edition

32gbs 1333 mhz ram

Windows 8

240gbs ssd

3 tb hdd

Even with settings on normal or high still get low fps and have eddited files for draw distance etc

And followed some guides for optimising to no avail

Pls help :(

Be happy. I bought my pc for €1900-2000 and I get 15-19fps.

No diffrences in fps when I change everything to high or low.

I'd guess that Arma2oa engine is really bad, but I run arma 2 wih 60fps.

Quitted playing arma2 oa because of the disadvantage with my fps.

Edited by Longrop

Hi all, I sure hope someone can help me as I'm dying here without being able to play ArmA 2.

So I'll start with my system specs:

Intel i5 3210M,

Intel HD 4000 iGPU,

6GB RAM,

1TB 5400 RPM HDD,

So anyway. I bought the ArmA 2 complete collection on Steam nearly 3 weeks ago now after having played ArmA 2: Free for 3 months and thoroughly enjoying it. On ArmA 2 I'd get an average of 20 FPS, and generally the same on ArmA 2 OA. I was getting roughly 15 - 50 FPS dependent on whether I was flying, in a city/town ect. This was with the following in game video settings:

• Texture Quality: Normal
    Video Memory: Very High
    Terrain Detail: Normal
    Object Detail: Normal
    Shadow Detail: Off
    Post processing: Off
    Vsync: Off
    AA: Off

For a good two weeks, I was loving the performance (for my system) and it was very playable for me. Last weekend though, I went off for a few hours in order to get some work done and upon joining any server when I got back on, I was greeted with slow-loading textures, stuttering, lag, and low FPS in game. The loading of multiplayer mission files was also awful, for example, it took (and still takes) 5 minutes for a Takistan Life MP mission to load up so that the keys for that mission can be used, shops accessed ect.

I have no idea what happened. I didn't change any video settings, and it just went like that. I've reinstalled the whole complete collection of games and it's still the same story. Prior to uninstalling, I had no game mods other than City Life 2 RPG.

I have defragged my HDD, reinstalled ArmA2, OA and all DLC, making sure that all files related to the games were deleted before reinstallation, tried some suggested fixes online such as editing the config files but nothing is working. I just want to be able to play the games again like I was able to before, at a good steady 20 FPS or 40 FPS when I fly as CAS. Help me!

:(

You story is little bit similar to mine. I also started with A2 Free (year ago), later bought ArmaX(boxed). It was playable for me (A2Free, A2). When bought X version, I strated to play OA, but the performance was poor. I am not common gamer, have just Falcon 4 and now also Arma after decade. I am not accustomed to have 1900x1600 hi-res resolution graphic on 3 screens running on latest rig. I had always rather low-end rig, but as 3D graphics guy, I was able to configure it properly.

Year ago I bought Lenovo Ideapad, Intel Core i7-2670 QM CPU @2.20GHz 2.20 GHz (8Cores), 8 GB RAM, Win7 Home Premium 64-bit, GE Force GT 555M 4GB?. Some youngsters would probably say, it is not best gaming system, but for me it is the first time I have something decent. I feel good performance in my applications, web 3D, demoscenes etc. I am also able to run Falcon 4 BMS 50-70 FPS without problems. As I said my eyes are not trained for best graphics according to resolution (sometimes i run DosBOX interpolated Dos simulators). I played A2 in 1050x550 res or something similar ussualy. With a little bit antialiasing it looked as nice TV movie :). But as I said in OA it was even worse. In the beggining I played on TAW servers sometimes - it is coop play with just one town active. There were lags and stutters, but it was playable. Russian FFD (playable for me in A2) was very laggy in OA version (PvP version). I dont need 35 FPS all the time, but it went to 5-7FPS very often.

long, skip it if u wish:

One of the most interesting mod is Benny Warfare for me. There is strategy, freedom PvP(I always loved to play with humans against humans). Unfortunally it is the most demanding game type IMHO. Despite it I started to play it - amazing concept. But I had 5-10 FPS most of the time (ussually about 4-8minutes), then 35-40 FPS for 30 seconds or so. I really tried to analyze the problem. I red and rered about 15 -20 performance threads. I tried various parameters, always run as administrator, process priority highest. I tweaked energy management, made off antivirus, firewall and many other things. I checked inet cables, restarted router, turnet off settopbox (it eats a lot from my 8Mbit connection if HD canal active). No matter my resolution was 400x300(no shadows,AA, lores textures..) or 1366x768 (full details). Nothing had any sensible impact. When I did custom mission in editor, it was 30-50FPS if reasonable amount of unit placed. But Warfare was totally unplayable slideshow in SP (multiplayr game runned on my computer, but I was the only connected). I was quite sure it is CPU related problem. But my friend has great FPS with almost the same computer - custom build PC (notebook components) and "only" Intel i-5 processor. He also tried to join my game,his FPS was good, but he saw my slowed down server computed AI. If he hosted the game, he had everything smooth again, but my game was laggy. The weak part of our rigs is HDD (we both have 5400 HDD). But his OA was smooth!

I was thinking about CPU overheat then (GPU should be ok if 35 FPS Cherno in clean mission). I looked inside my notebook, but it was clean as the new one. I tried combination of everything posted above, tested RAMs etc. I realized computer games are no more for me, it is the destiny :). I also startet to think how shitty the core of the engine must be - before the final Arma farewell, I masichisticky played Warfare with 3-11FPS for 10 hours during the night(with these 35FPS 20 sec intervals - tried to plan my attack when this bright interval come lol). Ingame guys told me via chat, they have about 80FPS LOL.

So I wannted to delte this game from my HDD finally. But I looked at my resident processes first (I turned some of them off already during my previous tests).

My last try was:

msconfig - Startup apps

I forbade: many Lenovo residents as Energy management, Battery management,Onekey theater, Veriface, stupid boot optimalization (it just slowes down booot IMHO), all stupid updaters - Google updater (continuous NET traffic - out-in???!!, CPU load), Acrobat, Realplayer, Java etc.,

MagicDisc Virtual drive resident

Network Scanner resident (My A3 scener program)

I dont know, what residental program colided most, but I had for about ten hours smooth gameplay(nice graphics settings) on this server yesterday:

http://arma2.swec.se/game/data/15895197

my parameters BTW:

-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -winxp -nosplash -cpucount=6 -exThreads=6 -world=empty -maxmem=2047

(did not helped remarkabely before, but it saves some FPS I think)

Sorry for my english, long, talkative post and good luck.

Former Laggy Luk

At any graphics setting it get between 16-24 FPS Any Help Would be greatly appreicated.

Specs

Intel® Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz - Factory Clock

12GB Ram On 6 DDR3 Strips

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

DirectX 11.0

Powercolor AMD Radeon 6870 @ 900MHz - 1Gb Factory Clock

24 In Acer 1080 Moniter

i have an issue when playing wasteland my fps drops and its like a skip or stutter (which makes un playable)and it go from 30-23 , 23-17 , etc depending on the server. i tried several other suggestions from other threads none really helping . changing my settings in game dont seem to affect it much either. any suggestions? anyone with this issue? heres my specs

CPU: AMD 965 BE 3.4ghz

MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V FZ

RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS SX 8G 1600mhz

GPU: Gigabyte 7870 ghz edtion

PSU: 650 w XFX BE

SSD: Kingston Hyper X 3K

HDD: WDBE 1TB

Cpu Cooler: Antec 620

Your specs don't seem to be the issue.

They're not really high spec but they're far from low spec.

How about sharing your graphics settings with us?

That might offer a clue...

ive tried many different tweak guides and different settings . ive found none that had an impact on my fps issues.

View Distance 1600

Video settings:

Texture detail: Very High

Video memory: Default

Anisotropic filtering: Very High

AA: Disabled

ATOC: Disabled

Terrain detail:Normal

Object detail: Very High

Shadow detail: High

HDR quality: Very High

PPAA/FXAA: FXAA High

PP: Disabled

V-SYNC: Disabled

I just want to confirm I have no problems anymore. I can even fly 5000 distance smooth (highest setting for Warfare)....in SP 10km no problem for me.

It has something to do with heat as well. Laptops are very laggy, when 80+ C.

I also shifted my Laptops back side a little. There is more space under notebook's body now. Temperature around 75 C even after 10+ game hours.

Hello, Im playing a Arma 2 mod called city life and just bought a new computer due to poor fps on my old one. So i install arma and all that and starts playing but when i enter a city my fps drops to 5 and stays there until i flash or change the 3D resolution then it goes up to 40 again and drops back down to 5 when i see another city. I didnt have this problem on my old computer neither does my friends so im wondering if anyone knows about this problem and can help me!

Thanks!

Specs:

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 mATX

AMD FX-8320 8C 3.5GHz Black Edition

MSI GeForce GTX 660 2048MB TwinFrozr III

Corsair 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz VENGEANCE LP

Samsung SSD Basic 840-Series 120GB

Fractal Design Integra R2 650W 80+ Bronze

Think I have found my problem on my High End pc. My CPU I7 3770 3.4 ghz is only using ~10% while playing arma 2OA. No idea why though and how to use more % ;/

Think I have found my problem on my High End pc. My CPU I7 3770 3.4 ghz is only using ~10% while playing arma 2OA. No idea why though and how to use more % ;/

Give us the rest of your PC's specs and the your advanced graphics settings from OA and we'll have a stab a it for you

Hi guys. Recently, for some reason I've found gameplay on OA to be a lot laggier than on vanilla. Even when I reduce the resolution and turn down my graphics settings to all normal or low it's still less than 20 fps most of the time. I don't even use anistropic filtering or AA, so I'm not sure what's the source of the problem. I have no difficulty maintaining a constant 30 fps in vanilla.

My specs (it's a laptop):

Intel Core i3-380M

ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650M

4GB of RAM at 1333 Mhz

Seagate Momentus 500GB 7200 RPM

I really need some help too. In the editor with me and a bunch of stuff I can play at 60+ fps at 1920x1080 but on multiplayer I get 14ish

my dxdiag is in the spoiler

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 5/22/2013, 20:08:40

Machine name: RICHARD

Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: To be filled by O.E.M.

System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.

BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/20/10 09:47:36 Ver: 08.00.10

Processor: AMD FX-6100 Six-Core Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.3GHz

Memory: 24576MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 24522MB RAM

Page File: 5686MB used, 26970MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Display Tab 2: No problems found.

Display Tab 3: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Sound Tab 3: No problems found.

Sound Tab 4: No problems found.

Sound Tab 5: No problems found.

Sound Tab 6: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6818)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6818&SUBSYS_E217174B&REV_00

Display Memory: 1729 MB

Dedicated Memory: 2013 MB

Shared Memory: 3812 MB

Current Mode: 2560 x 1440 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Dell U2711(DP)

Monitor Model: DELL U2711

Monitor Id: DELA057

Native Mode: 2560 x 1440(p) (59.951Hz)

Output Type: Displayport External

Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1191 (English)

Driver Version: 12.100.17.0

DDI Version: 11

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 3/21/2013 07:42:06, 1151168 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2B58-11CF-5C70-1DC2BEC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x6818

SubSys ID: 0xE217174B

Revision ID: 0x0000

Driver Strong Name: oem72.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_R575B:12.100.17.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_6818

Rank Of Driver: 00E62001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported

DXVA-HD: Not Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: W1000+

Monitor Id: BNQCF01

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)

Output Type: HDMI

Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

Driver Strong Name: oem72.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_R575B:12.100.17.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_6818

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Dell E248WFP(Digital)

Monitor Model: DELL E248WFP

Monitor Id: DELA02E

Native Mode: 1920 x 1200(p) (59.950Hz)

Output Type: DVI

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (2- Creative SB X-Fi)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_000B&SUBSYS_00431102&REV_04

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: ctaud2k.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.1348 (English)

Date and Size: 8/11/2011 18:48:56, 700632 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Creative

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0x0

Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

Description: SPDIF Out (2- Creative SB X-Fi)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_000B&SUBSYS_00431102&REV_04

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Creative

Description: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_10438410&REV_1003

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6642 (English)

Date and Size: 5/22/2012 19:21:06, 4052496 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_10438410&REV_1003

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6642 (English)

Date and Size: 5/22/2012 19:21:06, 4052496 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: 2 - DELL U2711 (AMD High Definition Audio Device)

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1003

Driver Name: AtihdW76.sys

Driver Version: 7.12.0000.7714 (English)

Date and Size: 1/15/2013 11:11:26, 96768 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Advanced Micro Devices

Description: 1 - W1000+ (AMD High Definition Audio Device)

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1003

Driver Name: AtihdW76.sys

Driver Version: 7.12.0000.7714 (English)

Date and Size: 1/15/2013 11:11:26, 96768 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Advanced Micro Devices

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (2- Creative SB X-Fi)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Format Flags: 0x0

Description: "What U Hear" (2- Creative SB X-Fi)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

Description: Digital-In (2- Creative SB X-Fi)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745

Device Name: Micr

Device Name: USB Receiver

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

Device Name: Cordless Receiver

Device Name: Cordless Receiver

Device Name: Wacom Tablet

Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x0027

Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x0084

Device Name: ROCCAT Kave Headset

Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x38A4

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard (Mouse and Keyboard Center)

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745

| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_0745&mi_00

| Service: kbdhid

|

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| Service: kbdhid

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

|

+ Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (Mouse and Keyboard Center)

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745

| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_0745&mi_01&col01

| Upper Filters: Point64

| Service: mouhid

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

|

+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying Mouse

| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&class_0004

| Upper Filters: LMouFilt

| Lower Filters: LHidFilt

|

+ Wacom Router Mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x0027

| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_056a&pid_0027&col01

| Upper Filters: wacomrouterfilter

|

+ Wacom Router Mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x0084

| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_056a&pid_0084&col01

| Upper Filters: wacomrouterfilter

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 46.3 GB

Total Space: 715.3 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: ST750LX0 03-1AC154 SATA Disk Device

Drive: E:

Free Space: 165.4 GB

Total Space: 1907.6 GB

Model: ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA Disk Device

Drive: F:

Free Space: 31.7 GB

Total Space: 715.4 GB

Model: SAMSUNG HD753LJ SATA Disk Device

Drive: G:

Free Space: 258.8 GB

Total Space: 953.9 GB

Model: SAMSUNG HD103SJ SATA Disk Device

Drive: Z:

Free Space: 73.7 GB

Total Space: 953.9 GB

Model: USB 3.0 LucidPort USB300 USB Device

Drive: I:

Model: FOPSFG HUN01U7CXE SCSI CdRom Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes

Drive: H:

Model: FOPSFG HUN01U7CXE SCSI CdRom Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes

Drive: D:

Model: HP DVD Writer 1260t SCSI CdRom Device

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1604&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4

Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1A&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&30

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&B0

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A4

Name: JMicron JMB36X Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2362&SUBSYS_84601043&REV_10\4&E21B4E0&0&0050

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1603&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A19&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&28

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&98

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_84101043&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A2

Name: JMicron JMB36X Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2362&SUBSYS_84601043&REV_10\4&30401175&0&0030

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1602&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A18&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&20

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&90

Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3044&SUBSYS_81FE1043&REV_C0\4&2B4059EA&0&30A4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1601&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1

Name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6818&SUBSYS_E217174B&REV_00\4&14E8F4CB&0&0010

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&B2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1600&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A16&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&9A

Name: Creative SB X-Fi

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_000B&SUBSYS_00431102&REV_04\4&1741AB47&0&0048

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1D&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&50

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A14&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_02\3&267A616A&0&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&92

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_84321043&REV_06\4&2799F330&0&0020

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1C&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&48

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_439D1002&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A3

Name: AMD SATA Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4391&SUBSYS_84DD1043&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&88

Name: ASMedia XHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&312AFB2E&0&0028

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1605&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C5

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AAB0&SUBSYS_AAB0174B&REV_00\4&14E8F4CB&0&0110

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1B&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&38

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_43991002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_43851002&REV_42\3&267A616A&0&A0

Name: ASMedia XHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&1C9B094&0&0038

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3761.0000

Xiph.Org Vorbis Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,

CineForm VideoChange,0x00200000,1,1,CFVideoChange.ax,3.01.0000.0056

MPC - Matroska Source,0x00600000,0,0,MatroskaSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3761.0000

ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3761.0000

CineForm TempoChange,0x00200000,1,1,CFTempoChange.ax,1.01.0005.0004

ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3761.0000

ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

MPC - Matroska Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MatroskaSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.2600

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Wafian QuickTime Mux,0x00200000,2,0,Wafian.QTMux.dll,1.04.0000.0009

GoPro-CineForm Encoder (Multicore),0x00200000,1,1,CFEncoder2.ax,8.04.0003.0660

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

MPC - RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

Creative Recording Wav_Asio Filter,0x00400000,0,1,AudioRec.ax,1.00.0002.0000

MONOGRAM AMR Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atimpenc.dll,12.10.0000.30320

AMD Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,2,atimpenc.dll,12.10.0000.30320

CineForm JPG2Stream Filter,0x00200000,0,1,JPEGS2Stream.dll,1.02.0002.0005

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

MONOGRAM AAC Decoder,0x00600002,1,1,mmaacd.ax,0.09.0006.0000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

LogMeIn Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.2600

MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MONOGRAM AMR Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdec.ax,0.09.0002.0000

Xiph.Org Vorbis Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.10.0000.30320

Xvid MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0x00600001,1,1,xvid.ax,

AMD MJPEG Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.10.0000.30320

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

MPC - Ogg Source,0x00600001,0,0,OggSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Wafian QuickTime DeMux,0x00600000,0,2,Wafian.QTDeMux.dll,1.04.0000.0009

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Intel® Media SDK H.264 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,h264_enc_filter.dll,2.10.0011.0012

AMD Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.10.0000.30320

MPC - RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atimpenc.dll,12.10.0000.30320

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514

MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

AMD Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.10.0000.30320

Intel® Media SDK AAC Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,imc_aac_dec_ds.dll,1.10.0010.0008

MPC - RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

MPC - Avi Splitter,0x00600001,1,1,avisplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

MONOGRAM AMR Encoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

BSwitch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,BSwitch.ax,2.01.0001.0021

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CineForm Stereo Fixer,0x00200000,1,1,CFStereoFixer.ax,1.01.0004.0021

MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

MPC - Ogg Splitter,0x00600001,1,1,OggSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Intel® Media SDK MP4 Splitter,0x00200000,1,0,imc_mp4_spl_ds.dll,1.12.0010.0028

AC3Filter,0x40000000,1,1,ac3filter.ax,1.03.0001.0000

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MONOGRAM AMR Mux,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

GoPro-CineForm Decoder-2,0x00800002,1,1,CFDecode2.ax,8.04.0003.0660

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3761.0000

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.0000

SplitCam Video Capture,0x00200000,0,1,SplitCamFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0017

MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdmx.ax,0.04.0000.0000

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel® Media SDK H.264 Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,h264_dec_filter.dll,2.10.0011.0016

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPC - Avi Source,0x00600001,0,0,avisplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CineForm SampleRate,0x00200000,1,1,CFSampleRate.ax,1.02.0000.0021

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CineForm Stereo Mux,0x00200000,2,1,CFStereoMux.ax,1.02.0002.0005

ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3761.0000

MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

AMD Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.10.0000.30320

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

MPC - RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.05.0001.2910

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Intel® Media SDK AAC Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,imc_aac_enc_ds.dll,1.10.0010.0008

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3761.0000

LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.2600

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

GoPro-CineForm Encoder (Multicore),0x00200000,1,1,CFEncoder2.ax,8.04.0003.0660

GoPro-CineForm Codec v8.4.3,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.10.0000.30320

Xiph.Org Vorbis Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,,

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (2- Creative SB X-Fi,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

"What U Hear" (2- Creative SB X,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Digital-In (2- Creative SB X-Fi,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:

2- SB X-Fi Synth A [0001],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

2- SB X-Fi Synth B [0001],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Digital-In,0x00000000,0,0,,

Microphone FP,0x00000000,0,0,,

Microphone,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

SB X-Fi Audio [0001],0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

SB Live!2K Audio [0001],0x00000000,0,0,,

ScreenCamera HR,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WebcamMax Capture,0x00200000,0,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

AMD HD Audio HDMI out #0,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

AMD HD Audio DP out #1,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

SB X-Fi SpdifOut [0001],0x00000000,0,0,,

SB X-Fi Synth A [0001],0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

SB X-Fi Synth B [0001],0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

SB X-Fi Audio [0001],0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:

ScreenCamera HR,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WebcamMax Capture,0x00200000,0,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

SplitCam Video Capture,0x00600000,0,1,SplitCamFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0017

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (2- Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

1 - W1000+ (AMD High Definition,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

2 - DELL U2711 (AMD High Defini,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: 1 - W1000+ (AMD High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: 2 - DELL U2711 (AMD High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: SPDIF Out (2- Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Speakers (2- Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Realtek Digital Output(Optical),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SPDIF Out (2- Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

I guess Ill post here too.

Me and all my friends that I play Arma 2 with gets horrible FPS when we play on multiplayer servers, and only on multiplayer. Ive been reading all the tweak and opimization guides and have my Arma 2 running comfortably at around 110 FPS if I start a singleplayer server, but when I go on a multiplayer server my FPS drops to about 30-40. The worst thing is that my system load drops an equal amount. When playing on my own server I get around 80% CPU load and 80% GPU load on both my GFX-cards. On multiplayer server I get about 50% CPU load and and 30% GPU load on both my GFX-cards. GPU-memory used is pretty high in both scenarios but not maxed out (I have 1280MB), and RAM memory isnt even close to max out (I have 8GB).

I have no idea why this happens and I'm hoping someone here can help me.

Solo-server: http://i.imgur.com/5ta5Fsx.png

Multiplayer: http://i.imgur.com/TkHb4vv.png

Specs:

i5 2500k overclocked to 4.1 ghz.

2x GTX 570 in SLI 1280MB

8BG RAM

120GB SSD (that has windows and arma 2 on it)

Windows 7 64 bit