vilas

VILAS addons release thread

I've noticed that OT-62 TOPAS-2AP has only 2 cargo seats. Vilas, may you change its interior to make it with more seats? As far as I know, installation of BTR-60-style turret takes space for two soldiers in compartment (in BTR-60, OT-64 for example). So TOPAS-2AP may have almost the same carrying ability as unarmed TOPAS (and it's rather large amount of troops).

okay, Leo 2A5 was easy piece of work to do, as i had Leo 2A4,

if you want Polish army updated with Leo 2A5 "which we probably buy" than i am pushing it on FTP (with ask to Foxhound for update mirror)

changelog:

- 2A5 added on request,

- fixed static radars dammage (thanx to Dimitri)

- added second version of howitzers, now almost all howitzers have 2 variants (arty and non-arty for direct fire by AI)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7035 (link probably will be replaced by Foxhound on mirror link to not overload Armaholic servers to this : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7035 )

450 MB uploading and my PC is on auto-switch-off after download, so download will be ready probably in 1:30 h since this post, if now we have 8:30 PM in Central Europe , than it will be 10 PM ready

as other mods also use my Leo 2A4 - if you want 2A5 for your mods, let me know

btw i can say that P85 update is also preparing, apart from fixes, there will be : M102, M198 howitzers, M88A1 recovery vehicle (details and screens on w.i.p. forum)

Edited by Foxhound
link changed

So much winning in this tread yet again! :war:

no, i had no time, i relased MLOD so public can do it , problem is my lack of time, and now P85 has to be updated

since 2 years hardly anyone makes non-OA addons, so marked Arma2 CO would be most reliable, cause this require both Arma2 and OA ,

versions without OA are no longer since 1 or 2 years

since 2 years hardly anyone makes non-OA addons, so marked Arma2 CO would be most reliable, cause this require both Arma2 and OA ,

versions without OA are no longer since 1 or 2 years

So where are the old versions? Instead uploading the OA stuff in the OA category the Arma2 Vanilla versions where overwriten and now are in the wrong category. Its one thing if people don't make new addons for AA2 anymore, but was it necessary to overwrite those who were already there.

So where are the old versions? Instead uploading the OA stuff in the OA category the Arma2 Vanilla versions where overwriten and now are in the wrong category. Its one thing if people don't make new addons for AA2 anymore, but was it necessary to overwrite those who were already there.

I guess the old versions have been removed, i would imagine most users of Arma2 have OA also. If the Arma2 addons are no longer there, i would take it up with Foxhound as he runs Armaholic.

soon update (i just have to prepare interior, if anyone of you has such car in real, please give me photo of car's door panels/doors )

nowy2u.jpg

nowy1fb.jpg

i see my mistake, front is from 2009 and tail from 2007 Mondeo, now all Mondeo will be 2007s

and thanx for door panel, already done, now i just have to model some door panel elements

i see my mistake, front is from 2009 and tail from 2007 Mondeo, now all Mondeo will be 2007s

and thanx for door panel, already done, now i just have to model some door panel elements

Just make the correct one a new version, the mix between the two actually looks quite cool and could be fun for some semi-realistic alternate scenarios!

soon update (i just have to prepare interior, if anyone of you has such car in real, please give me photo of car's door panels/doors )

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3995/nowy2u.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8541/nowy1fb.jpg

Cool VW Passat vilas, if there also other version for families or public services planned?

- taxi (maybe in German taxi color) with taximeter inside,

- under-cover police (lightbar in grill, lightbar behind rear seats) or maybe "bulletproof" glass version too,

- Chernarus Police bonus,

- generic West police (black "Police" letters, blue stripe, white body) or generic "US-like" police (blue body, white doors)

Still needing reference pics for the passat vilas?

no, i have found it on ebay, just sometimes i have lacks in car-English language (like "hood, blanket" etc which i conect more with fabric and wear than car parts)

So was thinking, planning on releasing more mlod's?

Well what I have in mind is not weapons but mostly characters which are great thing because people e.g. me are able to take bits and pieces and create a completely new looking fella thanks to you and the current mlods from 2012 :P

G'day all

I have been given the great privilege of assisting Vilas in his work. Part of this is the responsibility to update his weapon packs.

The East pack was always my favorite so its getting updating first!

Heres a look of whats been done so far:

ADDED;

*Added the AK12 / AK12 with Aimpoint and Flashlight / AK12 GP25

*Following Weapons now have secondary 'Ironsight' view for CQB;

- AK-74m NSPU3

- AK-74m PSO

- SV98 / SV98_69 / SV98SD

- SVD / SVD PN58 / SVDK / SVDM / SVDM P21 / SVDS

- SVU / SVU-A

- M76

- M91

*New Icon images for the all FSB AK versions / AK101 / AK103 / AK74 Alfa / SVDK / AK74m NSPU3 / M64 / AR-M1

FIXED

* Config tweaks;

- VSS versions not showing the scope zeroing - FIXED

- RPO-A Magazine Inventory pic not showing up - FIXED

- PKM PN58 Optics error, (missing ; ) - FIXED

And a Pic for your viewing pleasure,

ak12promo.jpg