vilas

VILAS addons release thread

Keep up the GREAT work! Now, if only we could get an Aliens or Terminator model working in the game (*hint-hint*).

Actually, there is a Terminator addon for ArmA1. It is a beta but it contains two types of the T800, a light and a heavy weapon one. You can use that with Caa1. Try it. ;)

There you go :

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4297

looks great Vilas. Does this mean that you are going to be showing some more love to you eastern weapon pack?

Looks awesome vilas. Some more tactical AK's like Russian SF are using now would be awesome to see too.

Thanks for the heads up and link to the Terminator unit. I didn't know that ArmA 1 stuff was compatible iwth ArmA 2 stuff. I'll give it a try!

Allright, go on. The alien addon does not work for me, it does not show up in the editor. Maybe only a little config issue.

I was dreaming with an AK-12 for so long that at first I didn't believed!!!!!!! :D Thanks god but above all, thanks you VILAS your are my hero, I'm starting a shrine for you ok. Joke apart my friend and I are always talking about your awesome mods keep up the good work.

Shinigami Out...

PS: You have some new pics??? or and oficial W.I.P page for the AK-12 or are you going to release it in the eastern weapons pack????

good day, sory for lack of activity in last weeks (too much work in "real life"), but i want to say that i am very grateful for all support i get from community and i want still support it with addons :)

on request of people on my forum + here in request topic i made M1117 Guardian

m172p.jpg

m171g.jpg

but this addon is released different way than before addons

contains MLOD and model.cfg

cause it is made for community to support other mods, people who would like to have M1117 in their mods, missions, clans for Arma2 , Arma1 (if imported )

for people who do not have knowledge about addonmaking there is ready to play file m1117.pbo

for people who want to incorporate M1117 in their mods, packs, clans (Arma2, Arma1) there is file resource containing MLOD + model.cfg

http://www.armaholic.eu/vilas/m1117.7z <<<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soon i hope to make selfstanding civilian cars pack (Kia Ceed, Alfa Romeo 159 , vans + new things like Skoda Fabia

paletaq.jpg

and Citroen C5

c5k2.jpg

and some more new cars )

thanx :)

Edited by vilas

hoooo so nice, i love the M1117 very nice work Vilas:bounce3:

The M1117 looks awesome,thanks a lot for making a woodland version too.

Regarding the civ carpack is there any chance you could add one or two suvs like a Touareg or Toyota Landcruiser?

Hi vilas,

Releasing the MLOD´s is a sign of true strength. Big THX for that!

Excellent work Vilas. Using this vehicle a lot as base security etc. Thanx for making these available to other addonmakers. Hoping to see some other skins also (CDF, RACS, etc) :o)

Yeah, that thing is really filling a gap on the west side, an "American BRDM". And that altruistic standing is a shining example to others! (some people completely forbid further editing of their work by others, which is their right, but when they don't have any interest anymore in Arma, they can't be contacted anymore and their work is just lost because it can't be fixed/ported/whatever, really a pity).

I think we'll get you a bit closer to a new PC, won't we. ;)

I'm getting lots of CTDs with M1117 and your polish armor on the map.If I add a M1117 and a Rosomak bam CTD.Didn't had the time to test it with other units,but the M1117 is the culprit,after I removed it CTDs stopped.

Maybe it's conflicting with something in Modern Polish Army?

Vilas needs to get some order or medal from BIS for this xD

Played around with M1117, amazing work! but whats up with the Turn in Turn out as a driver? :D

thanx Krycek for noting it, i have only tested it with vanila addons from BIS, i also used sub-class "wheeledAPC" from BIS

but seems it really made ctd with my own addons, so i uploaded once again version which now is compatible with my addons ( http://www.armaholic.eu/vilas/m1117.7z the same link, Foxhound please update with proper note )

it has completly new config

yes, i am releasing MLODs to thank community which supported me a lot :)

i also remind that some MLODs that people ask from time to time (soldier models, some elements) were released, now i made MLOD archive bigger with more elements

i hope to thank this way for all donations :)

plus inside there is AK 12, because of "real life work" i have no time to update east weapons, but inside of the archive you will find lots of elements, scopes etc. which someone can use for making such AK 12 addon , instide there is Volkswagen Transporter MLOD too if anyone wants to make his own country's police, ambulance , for example Chernarus Police etc. (only restriction is not competee my Polish pack or VBS1/VBS2 usage of MLODs and it's elements or other commercial use)

there is P85 Unimog inside, there is M577 HQ (M113 HQ) and some more things , mostly all new G36 with different scopes that can be used and implemented in differend mods etc. HK416, HK417, all new SVD variants with different scopes, AK74M , all Zastava's rifles etc. (once again it can be used within other mod, addon, restriction is like before - to not double already existing pack like my AK pack, cause releasing "half of content of already existing addon once again with different tag" is not my intension when giving those MLODs, but when it will be used as part of "soldier, weapon addon" than all is okay for my "terms of use" , i have added hand anims binarized if some anims can fit new-made weapons from those elements )

it's delayed Christmass gift to community,

i hope many people will make good use of elements from those MLODs and have new content and time-saving

http://www.armaholic.eu/vilas/nowy/MLODs_vil.7z 42 MBytes (Foxhound, let it will be news for BIF community members without news page etc)

plus note - i hope in MLODs there are no packed by mistake elements from other makers, i deleted Lennard sight, i not implemented YAC PKW models , i hope archive is clear from other stuff like this

from other news :

i work on another update of P85, there will be M48 Patton tank in it: (http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3812/47962710.jpg 80% goes to Rygugu who allow me to rework his M60 for P85 long ago , case my job is part of hull, turret and it looks like M48 http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4730/nowy11y.jpg ) and Sheridan ( http://imageshack.us/a/img7/8999/nowy1if.jpg )

plus i finally learned how to make useractions so there will be police lightbars in next upcoming updates (Polish pack, P85 pack) only sound is not active, but i work on it

Vilas wanted to ask a question, I've read that you have made north korean Type 88 ak and saw some pics of it on your forums but no way to find it, in which pack have you included it into?

AK pack , this is simply AKS74 with metal magazine and with little changed (curved lower pipe) stock , DPRK soldier is in weaponholders

AK pack , this is simply AKS74 with metal magazine and with little changed (curved lower pipe) stock , DPRK soldier is in weaponholders

Does it have any specific name or just AKS74? because I've been looking in the AK pack and couldnt find anything similar >.< maybe I downloaded a older version for some reason?

IIRC I gave Vilas a config that had it properly named and gave it a unique icon.

class vil_type88_1 : vil_AK_74 {

scope = public;

class Armory {

disabled = 0;

author = $STR_AUTHOR_VILAS;

};

model = "\vilas_aks\vil_type_881";

picture = "\vilas_aks\ico\w_vil_type88_ca.paa"; //placeholder NK AK-74 pic

displayName = $STR_VIL_NK_TYPE88;

UiPicture = "\CA\weapons\data\Ico\i_regular_CA.paa";

class Library {

libTextDesc = $STR_VIL_NK_TYPE88_LIB;