vilas

VILAS addons release thread

yes, i found some of bugs you prescribed in new Xeno's config

i updated file again (i removed burst from AKS74 , i changed magnification of SV98 scope, i gave lower recoil to AK 103, i fixed lack of ammo in AKMSB )

http://www.armaholic.eu/vilas/other/vilas_aks_x.7z

more changes will come soon (with Xeno version for Comb Ops)

old file will (with my config) remains for not-CO users (vanila Arma2) under old link

thanx to Xeno only Comb Ops versions will be updated in future (weapons packs and vehicles)

Good to hear on the updates for CO, looking forward to them. Keep the good work up.

vilas realy good update ,weapons recoil on much better and Aiming Too AK`s and even on Machine guns.New config weapons for sounds of shots can be used from foreign sound mod.

I'm testing for CO,work`s very good.

hi vilas, is it possible to become a server key for your T55, T62, T64, T80 pack + 2S1 + UAZ 451/452 van addon?

thanks Dimitri, it was late yesterday, i didnt see it.

sorry for asking again, but i don't find the class names exel, i search more then a hour, can anyone help me out please?

Edited by Anjan-Riot

Here you go:

vil_bmp1

vil_bmp1p

vil_bmp1_tks

vil_bmp2d

vil_bmp2m

vil_t72M_nsv

vil_t72BERA_nsv

vil_t90_1

vil_bmp2_redef

vil_t55

vil_t55m_pol

vil_t62m

vil_t64

vil_t64bv

vil_t80bv

vil_t80U_G

vil_t80bv_c1

vil_t80bv_c2

vil_t80U_C

vil_t80b

vil_t80bv_net

vil_2s1

vil_2s1_tks

VIL_OSA_AAsystem

vilas_uaz451

Cheers,

D.

Does anyone know if the AK 100 series have burst fire? I've seen a few sites that say the AK-101 has a 3-round burst option.

I thought the AEK had a 2 round burst option which I didn't see included.

To answer your question, however - no idea. :(

Does anyone know if the AK 100 series have burst fire? I've seen a few sites that say the AK-101 has a 3-round burst option.

I believe only the Ak-107/108 have burst fire as an optional standard, this due to their higher than average rate of fire. As the weapon never reached mainstream issue this is really anecdotal at best-- it pretty much comes down to your own opinion on how the future plays itself out. Ak74m, ak101, ak103/4/5 all have the regular AK safety.

As noted the AEK (as an experimental weapon) comes with many different configurations. I believe a three round burst is standard on the latest models. (not to be confused with the AN-94 'Abakan') Either way I believe themodels do not represent the s variant of the AEK and therefore should feature no burst fire option.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AEK-971

-k

Edited by NkEnNy

...not to be confused with the AN-94 'Abakan'.

Yeah, that's the one with the two round burst. My Russian weapon knowledge is getting rusty in my old years.

Either way I believe the models do not represent the s variant of the AEK and therefore should feature no burst fire option.

I came to the same conclusion based on that article, which is why I removed the burst fire option. Battlefield 2 had the AK-101 with burst fire, but this is probably erroneous, as is the whole idea of a bunch of Middle Eastern nations switching over to assault rifles firing 5.56 NATO ammunition.

BTW, I'd like to request the BS-1 "Tishina" on the AKS-74UB.

Sweet-ass picture

Edited by Xeno426
Added request

AK-101/105 have semi auto and full auto fire modes

But...

ÐК-101-2, ÐК-102-2, ÐК-103-2, ÐК-104-2 and ÐК-105-2 also have bust mode.

The BS1 has nothing to do with a GP, is made ​​to destroy the material, not for general use antipersonel. It was intended to spetsnaz, which operated behind the lines. It uses 30mm HEDP grenades, ie possessing a small shaped charge that penetrates a few centimeters.

Its function was to replace the bulky explosive charges to destroy small targets: radio equipment, engine, AA missiles, and also to neutralize the nuclear warheads a distance.

Hello, guys! Could you help in searching of server key for vilas_aks ??? I can't find it. Please, help me!

Edited by Spayker