VILAS addons release thread

Vilas - your stuff just gets better and better

+1! Loving the new shots. The man knows how to make sexy weapons. :D

Fantastic work, Vilas! :)

in 20 minutes it should be on FTP

you shown proper rail - i added it

:]

shame i not noticed your post before i uploaded hour ago

but all is okay now, sorry for my crazy tempo of work /updates , but as you shown me real rail, i couldn't resist :D (and people here want more realistic rail that was)

and as i said ago - i will not have time in week so ... at least for week this pack is "safe" ;)

P85 need new 2S7 so ... maybe longer this pack will be "not updated" (unless anyone will find bug/mistake)

as usually - links in first post :] good to have fast net connection and uploading 100 mb in half hour (512 k upload) :]

i know i act like crazy :] you shouldn't have show me this rail photos

---------

edit: uploaded 18:45 CET

Edited by vilas

One little thing: could you include a firefighter with a helmet some time in the future?

They feel a bit "unprepared" as of now :)

One little thing: could you include a firefighter with a helmet some time in the future?

th_safetycomesfirst.jpg

yes, i know (i have some free time, i hope i will manage)

meanwhile in 1985:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9761/111uy.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5707/222who.jpg

ugly van model from OFP replaced by new

and 2S7 also and even more cause animated during fire (recoil) and loading mechanism (but i am beginer in learning animations):

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3791/444mw.jpg

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7034/111ur.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/27/222vm.jpg

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/243/333zm.jpg

:] i hope in near future to replace all poor quality things in P85 by new models (Nysa, 2S7 were from 2007 it was highest time to replace them )

I'm having problems with the new version of the "Project 85 vehicles".

It's impossible to load some textures on T-80, T-64, T-72....

But the NVA and Polish vehicles are ok, most of the vehicles is working fine.

you say about version from few months ago

please download again (there was one buggy version of P85 ca. November of 2010)

check new please (link in first post in this topic)

MANY thanks, it worked.

Could you update the links on the armaholic them, or there is some problem with the host or something?The version on the site still the 06-12-2010.

Vilas, i like you weapon pack a lot, very good design variation and quality... But i have a problem; most weapons the hands of the soldier is misplaced... I have seen it with the M110, SR-25 and the two polish snipers Tor and Alex...!

Vilas, i like you weapon pack a lot, very good design variation and quality... But i have a problem; most weapons the hands of the soldier is misplaced... I have seen it with the M110, SR-25 and the two polish snipers Tor and Alex...!

please post screen, maybe you have old 2010 version with anims that were screwed after 1.07 (OA release) ?

do you have newest version ?

@Redcoalition - except vehicles that you downloaded, please download small 100 kb config , cause it will enable animations in 2S7 you have

I am at work now but tonight i will try to make some screens... I downloaded the addons yeasterday from Armaholic.com...

I am at work now but tonight i will try to make some screens... I downloaded the addons yeasterday from Armaholic.com...

Their links are from the old version, that was exactly my problem.

You need to download from the links on the first page of this topic.

vilas can you please specify wich files to use for witch version of the game (A2 / OA / CO ) in your readme's ?

i have found out wich file to use for wich version but it can be very confusing for new people

anyway great work as usual :)

Edited by supergruntsb78

@Vilas,

I love your Weapons, and I want to update them to the latest West Weapon Pack and Weapon Holder Units, but all the link at the 1st page are pointed to old versions(2010.4.30), please check, thanks!

Hey vilas!

Using your great weapons with johncages Chechen War Russians I noticed that there's only a normal plum AK74, but none with GP-25 grenade launcher. Maybe you could add this variant?

Thanks! :)

hey vilas,

I see that you added recoil to the cannon of the 2S7. I was wondering if you were going to add cannon recoil to your East Vehicles pack (T-80, T-64, etc) as well?

vilas can you please specify wich files to use for witch version of the game (A2 / OA / CO ) in your readme's ?

you are right, my fault for mess in lack of some points in readme

clarifying this:

none of addons is for OA only

addons are Arma2 + CO

i am adding (or added) config named _OA, _CO < this is config to put it in the folder of addon , it enables some OA things (as also make AI fire to vehicles, cause as i observed when addon (no matter whose) put from A2 to OA make bug that AI do not use RPG at it

i found that (at least i suppose i found) BIS changed vehicles for OA the way that strict port from A1/A2 will make AI RPG-operators ignore it

if in addon archive there is file "CO" "OA" than it is for Combined Ops

----------------

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5576/aaaoti.jpg

on request of Danish army mod - Diemaco

-----------

I see that you added recoil to the cannon of the 2S7. I was wondering if you were going to add cannon recoil to your East Vehicles pack (T-80, T-64, etc) as well?

yes, i have added it the same day i uploaded new P85_V (but waited for bug test from someone) , but not informed about it because i first i wanted to improve configs more before "giving news" (i need help in "free look, testing OA artillery computer" , but of course such version is on FTP )

-----------

but all the link at the 1st page are pointed to old versions(2010.4.30), please check, thanks!

strange, cause as far as i know Foxhound enabled hotlinking for me, so in first post there must be newest file

Edited by vilas

@Vilas,

You may tried the link yourself, such as the West Weapon Pack, after download the file from the 1st page link, then I found the file size does match the mentioned size below the link, after unzip the file, the pbo file last editing date is 2010.04.30.

hmmm, FTP-zilla shows me 2011-January :|