vilas

VILAS addons release thread

HI VIL ( unfortunately I could not registration on your forum):p

The information on modern Russian army.Too big volume of the information but if someone is interested ask also I shall answer!

As the beginning for the information:

In Russia 1 company(90-100soldiers) consists of 3 platoons(30soldiers).1 platoon consists of 3 branches(10soldiers).

Structure of branch USUAL INFANTRY 1) the commander of branch AK74MGP (sergeant or the younger sergeant) 2) assistant RPK74M (corporal) 3)Sniper of a platoon SVD (the corporal or the soldier) 4)The assistant to sniper AK74N (soldier) 5) Grenade AK74M+RPG (soldier) 6) assistant Grenade AK74M+grenades(soldier) 7)The machine gunner of a platoon (frequently in the first branch)PKP 8)assistant machine gunner AK74M+CARTRIDGES 9\10) Soldiers AK74M

EVERYONE of the company For the period of operations Receives a special additional platoon His structure can be different for example:Sniper pair (svds, sv98, asvk) or ags17\30, kornet, spg9, kord, zu23, rpg29

The commander company AK74M+PMM(CAPTAIN),ASSISTANT AK74M+PMM(LIEUTENANT)

Nevertheless I think more clearly translation"ОТДЕЛЕÐИЕ"-'branch" It is "PART" or "GROUP"

Edited by zoldatpizdat

This organization is not for motorized mechanised infantry ?? What 's the type of infantry which have this organization.

Thanks

God damn I love your stuff. I just wish there was someway we could get an ACE2 config for them. They are just to good not be able to use with the different ACE2 ammo, values, etc.

Beautiful pics nonetheless! Thanks for the WIP pics bud!

This organization is for motorized mechanised infantry ?? Yes! I badly know English

"Полк" consists of three "military units". One "military unit" consists from three or four "company"

Everyone of "military units" has special motorized company (crews BTR, BMP and drivers KAMAZ and others..)

in this "branches" of 10 men the driver and gunner are included or not?? NOT

because 10 men for 1 BMP (7 men transported max ) are too much no??? BMP 3+7 BTR 2+8

The part the soldier goes in commander BMP and not necessarily all branch gets in 1 BMP

Branch not always 10 soldier because in a platoon only 1PKP and 1SVD

Nevertheless I think more clearly translation"ОТДЕЛЕÐИЕ"-"branch" It is "PART" or "GROUP"

Edited by zoldatpizdat

God damn I love your stuff. I just wish there was someway we could get an ACE2 config for them. They are just to good not be able to use with the different ACE2 ammo, values, etc.

Beautiful pics nonetheless! Thanks for the WIP pics bud!

If you're talking about the East Weapons pack, they use all default BIS ammo and values - so they work perfectly with ACE! I've never had a single issue other than the SV-98 not being able to "deploy bipod".

In fact, I'm wishing I could somehow disable some of the er, shall we say, "different" Eastern weapons now included in ACEX... :D

VIL as always excellent work!

My information about motorized mechanised infantry Russia It only the information on real structure and the device I do not think that it should be carried out in yours mod.It simply the information!(For example in a reality machine gunner PKMS carries a machine gun + the second barrel+Cartridges 1x250 or 2x100 Assistant AK74M + a tripod + cartridges 1x250 or 2x100) For game it is not applicable

VDV always the first receives new arms:PKP necessarily do not overlook RPK74M or RPKS74,RPG7D,SVDS

If probably that should not be used in it mod AK107 Because it is similar is cancelled There is an information that other variant AK(With the improved efficiency on 40% Probably even other cartridge) which now is developed will replace AK74M in army for recruits And for professionals modernized AN94 and AEK971/2S

russian structure Attempt 2 :-)

Region-District-Group of Armies-Army-КорпуÑ-Division-Brigade-Полк-Batalion-Company-Platoon-Squad-Part

Регион-Округ-Группа Ðрмий-ÐрмиÑ-КорпуÑ-ДивизиÑ-Бригада-Полк-Батальон-Рота-Взвод-Отделение-Звено

Edited by zoldatpizdat

Vilas, could you make some simple reskin of your T-72 in CDF and CDKZ colors as a replacement for stock BI model?

Vilas, could you make some simple reskin of your T-72 in CDF and CDKZ colors as a replacement for stock BI model?

my pack has "texture selections" - everyone can do whatever reskin he wants

every model has "camo01" "camo02" "camo03" selection

anyone can do and release reskin of Russian and US vehicles pack

in those 2 addons it works the same way as in BIS addons

you make folder with texture

make config and there "hiddenselectiontextures = [yourtag_yourfolder/texture1_co.paa, yourtag_yourfolder/.....]

than such reskin pack is small addon containing only config and some textures

both addons are prepared and has it described in readme

so if there is any person who wants reskin those packs - please go ahead

since i learned how to do it - i will be doing like this all addons, including new addons : Polish forces, when i will update P85 it will have the same way of "texture selection" etc.

if you want you can do CDF / CDKZ T55, T64, T72, T80, UAZ 451, BMP1, Bradley, M109, M113 etc etc. etc. i hope to add BTR60 in update, BTR70 etc.

--------------

edit:

picture of so called "weaponholders", that will hold weapons

BIS units + some small changes

http://www.armaholic.eu/vilas/scr/wphh.jpg

Edited by vilas

zoldatpizdat

ÐšÐ¾Ñ€Ð¿ÑƒÑ = Corps

Полк = Regiment ;)

vilas -

Speak to me tommorow on the GG ;)

is w.i.p. under testing

groups must be added, new sounds, some other small fixes

it is part of w.i.p. and one of "weaponholders"

Marines and VDV " the first line " in Russia are considered as elite and use the newest weapon and equipment. It is desirable and is realistic to give for them the newest weapon and optics.

Motorized mechanised infantry it " the second line of defense " and basically consists of recruits. It is desirable and is realistic to give for them not only the new but also senior weapon And without optics (AKS74, AK74 plastic...)

I already spoke that in each battalion is a Company of investigation(scout)? VIL can you will create it ? Or as alternative for night missions?

For this purpose it is possible to use easily equipment the soldier can give: night+silenced weapons

VIL_PKM_N - PKM with night sight

VIL_VSS_N - VSS with night scope

VIL_VAL_N - AS VAL night scope

VIL_AKMSB - AKMS silenced magazines[] = {"VIL_30Rnd_762x39_AKSD"};

VIL_AK_74_N - AK-74 NSPU-2;

VIL_RPK74M_N - RPK-74M with night scope

VIL_SVD_N - SVD with night scope

SVU

VIL at me the request It is possible to make the Additional sniper having SV98+RPG18/22/26+APSSD ?:D and without a pomegranate and mines (it is not realistic but in mission I prefer this equipment Because unfortunately I as that should compensate idiocy AI of my group)

I can not understand in what occurs?:confused:

Registration Information

The confirmation code you entered was incorrect

Edited by zoldatpizdat

maybe it is because it divides big letters and small letters?

About possible scout units, i offer my contribution because i'm working on a new setup for recon units, that include "common recons"...

Yes it divides big letters and small letters And it divides the big letters on big - big and big - small + a different font on thirds at me it has turned out to attempt! ALOOHA!:o

caprera As affairs with yours mod are?I also want to offer to make to you group of saboteurs They use simple tactics will penetrate on territory of the enemy, Blow up bridges, the ships in port, planes, trains harm to an infrastructure or fire at military caravans and quickly leave.

The group can consist of two groups, the first group of an attack: the easy weapon AKMSB,AS VAL,AK74M/SD + an explosive Or Mines+ disposable RPG. The second group of covering(Ambush), the heavy weapon PKP+disposable RPG Or AK74M/PSO+RPG29, SVD + Mines

Edited by zoldatpizdat

There will be others to work on generic Spetsnaz units...

As i already said we'll work on improving our GRU. I think it's better to focus on precise projects rather then having more mods with the same units. Again GRUs still have a wide range of units available...we just need the models, but new textures are already in testing

Vilas,

a question :

Is it (or will it be) possible, to launch other granades from the Vil_rpg7v_pgo launcher, and not only the pg-7 vl and pg-7 vr grenades ?

I mean pg-7v, og-7, tbg-7...

Thanx !

@mortyfero99 - when there will be update in future (probably few months, because of real-life issues and other work)

@Vilman - yes, it is already made but in beta stage, but to finish pack new sounds will be added and some scripts

it is under development, and of course you can go to my test forum and download beta version, but in week-2 there will be finalized version (scripts for missions, sounds , groups etc)

I cannot register to your forum Vilas. All the confirmations codes that i had to type in, were bad...i tried 15-20 times !

i really love your russian/east weapons pack. Are you planning on expanding the AEK-971? I think it would be a great weapon to have the Kobra sight on.