vilas

VILAS addons release thread

Small comment. Peter made a great job on Niva (1st gen - 1977-1993) - it's 99% ready, just a few minor fixes left. Maybe he will also make a current generation Niva (1993 - onwards) - there is not too much to be changed from 1st gen. Concerning other ideas for P'85 - well, I support Lada Samara (VAZ-2108/2109), Mercedes W123 ideas, but these are to be discussed later.

Not sure about other countries, but in USSR Lada Samara wasn't most common car as it was rather expensive at that time. More common were VAZ-2101/05/06/07.

I have a new idea - Belarusian Armed Forces (as OPFOR)

sorry but due to lack of free time i even had not time to fulfill promise to do new Russian vehicles (i do not know if they are done for Arma or not yet)

i only had time for minor P85 updates which are shown on test-forum http://vilas.freeforums.net/thread/5/links-addons-data-version-release?page=2

so basically only Blowpipe and IFA L60 were added so far , i simply have no time (real life = either money or hobby so i work for life not for hobby )

but i hope when i will finish some things i will be able to return to do more and more addons and updates :)

so far Blowpipe, IFA L60, 

and in case of Polish mod only new reskin of Dana howitzer

and i still miss adding more oldschool vehicles to P85 Civil Cars pack 

• Like 2

I understand you very well... and I think many others too. Many of us are not schoolboys or students already (I was back in OFP times:)) ), so we work and have "real life" issues all the time (although sometimes I think that Arma is also my real life at the moment) and sometimes "fall out" of the community. It is normal. But we often return (due to many reasons). Same with me.

But I hope that you will find some time maybe in spring or later for some new projects and some bug fixing. I have some suggestions for all projects (P'85, npl, cpl) concerning bug fixing (for example, soviet artillery (2s3, 2s7) needs some work, same with UAZ-451 etc.). When I have time, I try to do and to fix something on my own, but unfortunately I can't do anything with models themselves.

So Happy and lucky 2016 to you! See you later)

some updates:
s24.postimg.org/yg76fxig5/news1.jpg
s24.postimg.org/hgy80o78l/news2.jpg
s24.postimg.org/xggvk83ad/news3.jpg

( - Polish army tests new camouflage - not many people are happy to see it : www.altair.com.pl/news/view?news_id=20907
they look ugly - but somehow in far distance in Arma2 they work better than old ones (they mix with environment maybe better, from far away human is less visible, less dark in woodland area)
- Polish industry made new pistol, which probably will be produced for army - PR-15 : fabrykabroni.pl/produkty/pistolety-samopowtarzalne/pr-15-ragun/
- Polish army decided to choose new sniper rifle, Sako M10 : www.sako.fi/rifles/sako-trg/trg-m10
- border guards get new camouflage, changed multicam : www.wikiwand.com/en/MultiCam )
- plus what was visible on screens above (Iveco Eurocargo, new Krab howitzer, new wheels for Osa (real look wheels, not BRDM wheels) )

www.armaholic.eu/vilas/vilas_npl_as.7z

----------

P85: strange artifacts appearing on RPG7 from far distance - in config i changed old BIS A2 model to A2OA model (path in config file)
no artifacts now:

www.armaholic.eu/vilas/85temp/p85_config_a.7z

https://postimg.org/gallery/1sr2xz1s2/

maybe in few weeks there will be update of Polish modern army mod 

i made completly new models of Beryl rifle, Tantal, UKM2000 machinegun, 12.7mm TOR sniper rifle, 

new HK 416, new Eotech 552 and Eotech EXPS sights

so i replace old models from 2010-2012 by new models, which are now very accurate 

now a lot of config fixes to do left but i just wanted to show that "i am not off A2" ;)

also most probably there will be new Toyota Landcruiser Prado in this addon added 

• Like 2

Witaj- Vilas , link do modu niestety nie działa, pomocy.   Hello, the link to the module unfortunately does not work, help.

Is it actually possible to get some Bikey?

I got following information in all the places.

You don't have permission to access /vilas/Vilas.bikey on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hey does anyone have these addons archived?

Ever since armaholic went out it's impossible to find.