vilas

VILAS addons release thread

Still can't really find it anywhere, maybe Im downloading wrong thing? well I download this P85 pack http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8313 and other West and East weapon pack if Im not wrong?

EDIT: Ninja Vilas was too quick! Thanks Vilas!

Edited by Sakowski

Thank you very much for the release of the Mlods vilas. I hope good use can be made of most of them.

Do you have plans for releasing the tanks from the P85 mod as well?

The reason I ask is because I made an island that is centered in the Dutch Corps area of responsibility in germany. You already released the YPRs, I would be pleased to see some leopard 1s and 2s to complement them.

Great move to make it available for other, you are a true star in the editing community :)

Vilas You are a credit to the BI modding scene and community. Many thanks for the MLOD's and all your hard work!

Vilas thats a welcome contribution to the community :). They will be useful to alot of addon makers :)

Little thing about M1117, the wheels are indestructible :)

I am currently working on updates of P85 and Polish pack (police lightbar animations, RPT cleaning)

and I would like to ask few persons for spending a little time on testing updated models: vehicles, cars, vans - so I would know that on other computers it works,

details on my forum, I need few test-reports if lights working for you or any bugs noticed etc.

Looks amazing! I think I have an idea for that truck :D

As well just to say about your Unimog, it seems that the seat's when people get in the back ((where the driving wheel is etc)) passanger is like sucked in half while seating, if you want I can provide some screenies

anyone has time for testing ?

I am preparing update of Polish modern pack (army, police, weapons...) + civilian cars pack (theoretically selfstanding if not set on map with police crew or firefighter crew or ambulance crew)

details on my forum, i hope i fixed all bugs and i would like to ask for few tests

not only ambulance, also road assistance, 4 fire engines etc. for "city life like" r.p.gameplay too

when Topas will find time there will be other-countries police, ambulance reskins too

at the moment those all cars must be tested if they work properly

Vilas i tried the cars but there was no problem. Only the Uaz Van has a bug, the drivers leg is out from the vehicle at the front light.

you meant P85 , have you got time to test modern vehicles, arms etc (NPL, CPL)

Hey Vilas, thanks for your weapon/vehicle mlod release, you delivered what BIS "forgot" (in 3+ years no single a2 vehicle mlod release) .

I remember though you had an infantry mlod release back then but the link ( http://www.armaholic.eu/vilas/nowy/public_mlods.7z ) is dead:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?85067-VILAS-addons-release-thread&p=1903981&viewfull=1#post1903981

Do you still have the files? I think I dl'd the file back then but its gone in one of my many ArmAWork-Folders and I can't find it :).

yes, old link is dead cause archive was updated with much more

after donations help from community i packed more things than it was in old archive, i have added several scopes, G36s, AK versions, more vehicles like Unimog and van of Volkswagen Transporter, all Zastava rifles (which may be usefull for Yugoslavian or African conflicts or middle east conflicts addons), several hand animations for different weapons, more model.cfg with wheels-destruction mechanizm like Arma2 has and glass destruction mechanism,M113 HQ variant (M577), several modern US weapons like M110, SR25 afair, :

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?85067-VILAS-addons-release-thread/page195

now archive is twice bigger than before, it was day after release of MLOD of M1117

Hi Vilas,

First of all let me say thank you for these wonderful addons you've released.

I found an issue with the Vintorez VSS (both PSO and NPSU) in your east weapons pack, it doesn't show the zeroing values in the hud, I know the zeroing is working because if I change it, the bullet flight changes as well, but the current value is not being displayed below the ammo counter.

Idk if it has been already reported , I've been searching the forums for a while and didn't find anything about it.

I downloaded the addon from the frontpage of this thread, and i'm running it on CO version 1.62.95248