vilas

VILAS addons release thread

Forget about the awesome helo, a SKODA OCTAVIA?!! MOD OF THE YEAR!!!

I kid. Love your work, keep up the awesome :D

btw RHS textures are in P85, so ... nevermind, lets quit offtop and provokes to flaming

I have a problem. I had to reinstall arma II to get OA to work properly so I recently reinstall Project 85 including the weapons holders, but now the weapons holders on the russian side have distorted arms.

i'm sure you know vilas but some weapons in p'85 (specifically ak's) are having anim issues as was seen in the ak pouch.

I'm surprised the addon has remained very stable through oa until now, and in fact since the last release . well done

I have a problem. I had to reinstall arma II to get OA to work properly so I recently reinstall Project 85 including the weapons holders, but now the weapons holders on the russian side have distorted arms.

i know

in OA - custom made Arma2 animation not work , thats why few posts above i made "update" of east-weapons pack

if launchers and other custom ammo not work in OA or since Arma 1.08 patch - i will have to replace custom anims by BIS default (some weapons holding will look silly)

i must check myself in OA and 1.08 (i downloaded last patch, but i had no time to test addons in 1.08 and i almost have no time to test OA , i am still testing in Arma2 vanila 1.07)

i must check what i can do and can i leave custom weapon-holding anims in launchers

------------

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=109979

need help in config - turret on helicopter, weird issue

Edited by vilas

wip screen :

64565376.jpg

something for ACR

30848651.jpg

something for Marseille77 pack

31954193.jpg

no problem, you will get MLODs and you will release your country police version or rally version if you want

i will release in Polish pack only Polish version, you will release your country version (mesh by YAC, credits for him for exterior mesh )

The Octavia is used by the Hungarian Police (Magyar Rendőrség) too ! :)

7025.jpg

@Robert

it's due to the shadows or lightening I suppose

In sunlight + in comparison to Lada it looks like this

arma2_2010-11-20_15-25-42-44.jpg

but yes, I admit it needs more orange

Oh, I just chekcked my mail, and found something from Vilas that might just be helpful enough to do this; or any of the above shown

No promisses though ;)

Hmm , so add more orange like that lada then it will be ok :)

Edited by RobertHammer

couldn't sleep...

policja_EU.jpgpolicja_EU1.jpg

The stripe was an easy thing.

Texturing a silver painted body was the 'a bit harder' part though (burn,dodge, burn, doge)

sample.jpg

Edited by topas
added an image

Very nice work topas :)

btw can you also change the tyre texture ,because that tyre is looking like from old skoda 120 :D

Really nice car Topas, I Guess it's time to rework my Police Dept. missions pack :)