vilas

VILAS addons release thread

vilas, found a bug, on the M60E3 (both east weapon pack & p85) the hand is before the foregrip, but is still "holding' the foregrip. If you need a pic ill post one

:)

Welcome back Vilas, I love your work.

Your one of the only arma 2 modders who seems to care about making cold war era equipment for us to enjoy. For that I am extremely greatful.

I remember you saying months ago in the addons request thread that a Iraqi T55 enigma may be possible to model sometime, is this still a possibility?.

Having the iraqi equipment available would be great for gulf war missions.

Thanks once again.

Edited by TristanYockell

Hey vilas great to have you back here! are you working on your ak pack too or is it final version?

VILAS, I am a big fan of your work and I greatly appreciate the effort that you've put into improving the ARMA experience for our community.

I was thinking that your P85 Soviet infantry units would have been perfect for simulating the battles of the Soviet Afghan war. I was wondering if you were considering releasing their AO version ahead of the overall P85 upgrade in order to allow us to recreate this conflict.

Peace,

DreDay

Just a request' date=' perhaps some desert '99 or '85 guys for OA? In choco chip or something :D[/quote']

isn't the Persian Hammer busy with making these? ;)

I feel a 80s Soviet invasion of Takistan mission brewing :P

Can you make the not binarized file available for download?

Can you make file avaliable for download but not binarized? (p85_troop_a) to i make single addon?

Obs: all credits to you

after a some weeks break:

screen:

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8031/new1hk.jpg

updated Polish forces addon

http://www.armaholic.eu/vilas/vilas_npl_a2.7z

213 MB

added :

- ABW Operator ("Gepard" camo) ,

- desert (never used) Police camo,

- "Plamiak" (AT1 Urban Flecktarn) AT Police (90s) ,

- since last release news added Alex 7.62 (mk. 2008) and Tor 12.7 (mk. 2006) bullpup bolt action sniper rifles,

changed:

- real helmet for existing AT Policeman ,

- camo selection work on Rosomak, 2S1 ,

- camo works on Star 266 (reported as not working) ,

future:

- pack will be divided for some smaller addons to make it easy update-able (Police, Army, vehicles, weapons, other...),

- both MSBS assault rifles

- OA compatibility (to be released next week in PL)

this version is NOT tested on OA cause OA is not yet released in PL

few weeks after release of OA it will be updated (probably only config, small one file 100 kb) for OA users

added Alex 7.62 (mk. 2008) and Tor 12.7 (mk. 2006) bullpup bolt action sniper rifles

Been looking forward to these!! :D

Thanks for all the work Vilas - what's next to be updated or added to if I may ask? Forgive my impatience but you addons are my favorite in the community. :cool:

i hope to finish P85 vehicles update (camo selection for reskins, breaking glass)

P85 wepons with new weapons

P85 config with OA FLIR

than my dreams - WW1, prototypes never issued to army (post WW2) maybe helping with weapons for WW2 mods

cause modern weapons packs are in hands of people who will take care about it, i would like to have some "prototypes" (i made in OFP and Arma1 STG45M, but Soviet arsenal also had a loooot of interesting constructions)

and when i will have time i hope to help more to people with their national mods

- both MSBS assault rifles

- OA compatibility

Bullpup version of the new MSBS is an ugly bastard, but it will be a welcome addition into the arsenal :)

Vilas, do you plan on adding the new features such as flashlights to some of your weapons in an update, or simply making certain they work for OA users?

I'm very interested to see what will come, WWI and such!

i hope to finish P85 vehicles update (camo selection for reskins, breaking glass)

P85 wepons with new weapons

P85 config with OA FLIR

Great stuff! Can't wait for the update.:D

Greatly looking forward to the updates to your Soviet/Russian tank pack. I mean, I'm looking forward to your P'85 vehicles update on the whole, Vilas, but your tank pack is probably my favorite in Arma 2.

Any idea if you'll be adding smoke launchers?

Great news! Any intentions to upgrade your scoped weapons with secondary sights (something like the ANZINS addon), Vilas? I'd highly apreciate this.

I was testing P85 units in OA and noticed that the vanilla units and P85 units are not engaging P85 armored targets with anti-tank weapons. I was using my own P85 config which replaces equipment and weapons with ACE equipment so I don't know if they would have used their P85 anti-tank weapons. However all of the units are using their anti-tank weaponry against vanilla armored units just as they should. I was also using Zeus AI Mod with ACE.

than my dreams - WW1, prototypes never issued to army (post WW2) maybe helping with weapons for WW2 mods

cause modern weapons packs are in hands of people who will take care about it, i would like to have some "prototypes" (i made in OFP and Arma1 STG45M, but Soviet arsenal also had a loooot of interesting constructions)

Well THIS sounds interesting indeed. Couldnt agree more, we got enough mods covering the 1985 - 2010 timespan.