Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

You just gave me my new wallpaper. Congrats to all those involved in the making of this addon; it's beautiful.

Abs

You just gave me my new wallpaper.

Great idea! :)

This chopper is just terrifying!

Brings back the memories from After Montignac running in the forest and hearing this thing fly around above you. Terrifying.

It's so cool to see that bad boy in-game! Great work, team!

Abs

2-bladed, single engine Cobra with TOW missiles!?!?!? :eek:

I think I might need to change my trousers. :o

Thanks for the kind comments. I hope that it lives up to your expectations when you fly it.

Except the Cobra there is not much progress to report at the moment. Some people left the Mod, others are busy with other stuff and we're still waiting for the external people who promised us to do some work - nothing different to the past years. :D

The release date is as always: When it's done. :)

There is no point in telling a release date we most probably can't keep.

Only thing I'm waiting for, one question, are the U.S officers going to be wearing those hats like in the original or are they going to be replaced with helmets cause its always bugged me h how US officers were wearing hats instead of helmets.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I really cant wait to start ww3 on chernarous! one thing though, will US officers be wearing those hats like in the first game, cause that has always bugged me.

Thanks for the update W0lle. The "When it's done" deadline is of course understandable. I know that there has been a lot of talk (including that survey a few months ago) about what to release and when, but I am wondering if Malden is done or just about done. I personally would really like to get my hands on the version you are working on (I have tried URR's version).

Not sure if it's complete or not, but would anyone else like to get that island separately?

Only thing I'm waiting for, one question, are the U.S officers going to be wearing those hats like in the original or are they going to be replaced with helmets cause its always bugged me h how US officers were wearing hats instead of helmets.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I really cant wait to start ww3 on chernarous! one thing though, will US officers be wearing those hats like in the first game, cause that has always bugged me.

AFAIK, the officers in CWR² mod are wearing patrol caps like in OFP.

Thanks for the update W0lle. The "When it's done" deadline is of course understandable. I know that there has been a lot of talk (including that survey a few months ago) about what to release and when, but I am wondering if Malden is done or just about done. I personally would really like to get my hands on the version you are working on (I have tried URR's version).

Not sure if it's complete or not, but would anyone else like to get that island separately?

You can find this information in the first post :) There's a big chart showing how complete each asset is.

I can confirm (now that I'm home) that our current version of the US Army Officer does indeed wear a patrol cap, and that is the only version of the officer we currently have.

I'm looking forward to Malden as much as you are, trust me!

Malden is currently a WIP, approx 10% done as we had to create the complete terrain from scratch.

If there wouldn't be that thing called real life, it would have been completed long time.

All officers wear caps as they did in the original game.

Thanks for info. And having a real life myself (I hope), I totally understand.

Not sure if it is off topic or if you've been asked this already, but will you hang up your cap when A3 comes out? Or start the process ALL OVER AGAIN?