Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

Bug report: maybe you should check the Hellfire of the Apache, cause they are useless: they don't lock at all on any target.

otherwise, really nice mod, can't wait until it's released!

Bug report: maybe you should check the Hellfire of the Apache, cause they are useless: they don't lock at all on any target.

otherwise, really nice mod, can't wait until it's released!

I believe the hellfire issue with the AH-64 is being fixed/is fixed and will be released in a hotfix soon.

For future bug reports, I'd suggest using the CWR2 demo thread rather than the WIP thread (so it's more organized):

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=121098

Hey guys, I just recently came across this mod. It looks really good.

I went ahead and bought Operation Arrowhead on Steam. The Demo of your mod does not work with Arrowhead.

Please tell me there is a way to make it work or do I have to buy Arma2 as well?

Thank you

Hey guys, I just recently came across this mod. It looks really good.

I went ahead and bought Operation Arrowhead on Steam. The Demo of your mod does not work with Arrowhead.

Please tell me there is a way to make it work or do I have to buy Arma2 as well?

Thank you

In the readme, it says requires Combined Operations.

A little WIP update. Something fun, I hope. It's a panorama shot of the pilot cockpit I (roughly) composited using a few screen captures at different angles.

No fancy lighting this time, just my model and textures.

Cockpit_Panorama.jpg

This is unofficial since it doesn't have the logo and stuff on it. W0lle has all of the templates, and he usually acts as a filter for the promo shots, but he isn't here right now, is he? :y:

Edited by Max Power

Hey Max, that looks good, where's the download already, I want the download damnit

/troll

On serious note, looks great.

Thanks for the kind comments, guys. It's taken a lot of study to get to that point.

That is a beautiful cockpit, I hope you will indulge in some closeups later :)

Any chance you can make the m16 sound just like the original OFP? Other than that , thank you so much for the wonderful nostalgia package.

Any chance you can make the m16 sound just like the original OFP?

Isn't it? :confused:

I think this is what the original sounded like. It's been a while for me, though.

I think this is what the original sounded like. It's been a while for me, though.

Hmm... I want to say that, in this case, it might be better to let progress take precedent over nostalgia...

Providing I'm not hanged on the spot for saying it, of course...

I dunno about anyone else, but I think I've been too spoiled by the newer games' sound systems. Anything else sounds... dated. XD

We have no plans of replacing the excellent sound files provided to us by ACE 2 mod :)

They're pretty friggin' excellent, so I'd certainly hope not!

Good on the ACE team, then, as well as you guys. I'd call it a marriage made in heaven, but I don't think my state's legislation allows mods to legally marry.

"Civil Mod Union Between Consenting Individuals Made in Heaven." Yup.

Isn't it? :confused:
Oh sorry. Just realized my JSRS sound mod might be interfering. Though i didn't expect it be to be able to change the sound on the CWR m16.

Oh sorry. Just realized my JSRS sound mod might be interfering. Though i didn't expect it be to be able to change the sound on the CWR m16.

lol I thought you just were very, very picky. Honestly though I have used CWR2 with JSRS and it's not causing any problems for me. Odd.

Not exactly sure if this is the correct thread for this but I have noticed some possible bugs in CWR 2.

Me and a couple of guys played some MP coops that came with the game. The mission Return To Eden failed to complete even after we managed to capture the little church, halt the counter-attack and clear the airfield.

The mortar shells did not work for XMS, or more accurately did not get the "load mortar shell" option. Not quite sure if the shells are even supposed to work with XMS, accordingly to the description they should.

These "bugs" might have been reported already and I apologize for repeating.

I don't believe it's possible to shoot rifle grenades with an xm177e2. It was possible in OFP, though. I don't remember what our decision was there. I think we opted to limit restrict the xm from using the 'mortar' rounds, but I'm sure w0lle come in behind me and smack me around if I'm wrong.

The release thread would have been more appropriate so we know which version you're talking about. I assume you're playing the demo with all of the patches installed?

The release thread would have been more appropriate so we know which version you're talking about. I assume you're playing the demo with all of the patches installed?

Sorry, I was not aware of the release thread, I dont visit the forums that much. And, yes latest version of CWR2, patches and a hotfix dated July 1st.

Sorry, I was not aware of the release thread, I dont visit the forums that much. And, yes latest version of CWR2, patches and a hotfix dated July 1st.

It's no problem at all. Thank you for the reports!

If you find any more bugs, please report them.

This is our release thread for the demo: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=121098

Edited by Max Power