Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

Im thinking that realesa date will by 10 anniversary of Operation Flashpoint CWC :)

but we know that they have so many work so im prabobly wrong :). This just my big wish.

But this is very big mod all the units and campaigns to create, big thing. I will wait to the date "wenn its done" then. :)

Why not?

/trollface

Cause else he gets the whip so hard he can't sit or walk for weeks. :D

Im thinking that realesa date will by 10 anniversary of Operation Flashpoint CWC :)

but we know that they have so many work so im prabobly wrong :). This just my big wish.

But this is very big mod all the units and campaigns to create, big thing. I will wait to the date "wenn its done" then. :)

Rumors, nothing else.

Why not?

/trollface

Cause I'm an asshole. :dancehead:

Cause else he gets the whip so hard he can't sit or walk for weeks. :D

That too. W0lle has the longest whip in Europe and Asia Minor. :butbut:

Edited by Celery

Looks like infantry from ORCS on OFP...Mmmm... I heard the Seventh music, when look on screens :D

Did the Spetsnaz have female members back then? Do they even have them now?

Did the Spetsnaz have female members back then? Do they even have them now?

http://www.cai.org/bible-studies/spetsnaz-secret-soviet-combat-troops

The Western European countries in NATO are already focusing on the existence of Spetsnaz troops. Great Britain is in the process of reinforcing their Territorial Army. In addition the British have, through the Home Service Force, produced another instrument of national defence and improved methods of protection for vital installations. This seems to be within good reason as can be seen in an article from “Jane's Defence Weekly†in January which states:

"The Soviet Union keep a command of female Spetsnaz soldiers at the air base in Greenham Common, since land-operated Tomahawk weapons from the American Airforce were stationed there in December 1983. According to statements made by Soviet deserters, trained female agents infiltrated the ranks of protesters and took part in all the events."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/damopabe/3032403591/in/set-72157611573794652/

http://tinyurl.com/3fayns6

And to the common person she looks cute and harmless..it is funny how people assume that women are all about a softer side of nature..

If spetznaz will have women then will NATO? if so are you thinking of contacting SchnapsdroSel to perhaps use the audio from his pack ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12248 ) for NATO's?

And to the common person she looks cute and harmless..it is funny how people assume that women are all about a softer side of nature..

If spetznaz will have women then will NATO? if so are you thinking of contacting Schnapsdrosel to perhaps use the audio from his pack ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12248 ) for NATO's?

The female radio voices are already included in the default Operation Arrowhead expansion pack, no need to ask Schnapsdrosel because he didn't make the radio voices. ;)

U.S. Infantry

cwr2_teaser_230511_sm.jpg

High resolution

Don't get too excited about the females, the female model shown is the old CWR1 Angelina in Spetsnaz uniform. There won't be any female soldiers in CWR².

I don't need to contact Schnapsdrosel as he's already part of the team. ;)

Edited by W0lle

Good stuff there Wolle, looks great :)

The U.S.A. infantry looks amazing, but, just remove the U.S.A. flag patch on the right arm, the U.S. Army didn't start wearing flag patches en masse until the mid-to-late 1990s, and the flag patch became mandatory for wear in early 2004. ;)

Edited by Laqueesha

Yet more great shots there Wolle. Thanks for keeping us updated on how the project is looking. Looks great to me!

The flag patch is in fact in evidence for troops deployed for combat duties in the era, notably Grenada 1983 and Panama 1989. They were also worn during other contingency deployments where it was expected to benefit IFF. Therefore the use of the flag patch for CWR2 is consistent with 1980's practice, especially as the main subject is not peacetime garrison duty, but an actual shooting war.

Regards,

Sander

OK as requested, here are some WIP screens of our Cobra.

There's still some work to do, but we try our best to improve the quality until the release. :)

cobra_wip1.jpg

cobra_wip2.jpg

cobra_wip3.jpg

cobra_wip4.jpg

is that an OFP era model?

Regardless, I have faith in the CWR2 team to have a brilliant release (whenever that is :))

lol @ that cobra :D

any pics of the AH64 ? :D

I have a question: knowing that this will be an "OFP revival" mod, will it be compatible with let's say CSLA & P85? (you know, for the ultimate cold war experience)

anyway, keep up the awesome work and thanks for bringing back the memories :)

Uhh, I'm sorry guys. Something went wrong here and I mixed things up. MaxPower just told me that the shown screens are not his Cobra and provided me an actual screenshot of his model:

cwr2_cobra_wip1_sm.jpg

High resolution

The current Apache is just a placeholder. For screenshots of the future CWR² Apache, check this thread. :)

Edited by W0lle

Uhh, I'm sorry guys. Something went wrong here and I mixed things up. MaxPower just told me that the shown screens are not his Cobra and provided me an actual screenshot of his model:

[oMG]http://armaholic.eu/cwr/cwr2_wip/cwr2_cobra_wip1_sm.jpg[/img]

High resolution

The current Apache is just a placeholder. For screenshots of the future CWR² Apache, check this thread. :)

I liked the first one better.

Just kidding. Superb work, Max, et al.

Abs

LMAO nice one W0lle. :D

The new version looks amazing. Could we see a sideways shot too?

Must admit the first set of screens set off some nostalgia despite the rather 'aged' appearance. :)

Gotta love the "UNITED STATES ARNY" in the OFP choppers.