Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

I got chills down my spine. I'm really looking forward to this, god I miss OFP.

These vehicles still look like they have never seen W0lle's playground of death. Cross fingers that CWR2 will be functional and working after internal hardness test!! :D

Seeing that supply depot building, remembering a time when M113s didn't feel quite so useless.. very noice.

locking really forward to this =) I just have some questions.

Will you release the islands like a standalone addon?

And if so how long has the progress got?

keep up the good work :)

Looking forward to this! Really wished to have Operation Flashpoint in ArmA II instead of that pathetic excuse of Harvest Red.

@Bushidozeb

About the islands, maybe and I don't know how many time we need more, as you, we hope ASAP :)

Edited by tom_48_97

This is probably my #1 most anticipated mod. If only I was any good at making anything in games I might try to help out, :(

I do miss the original OFP when playing ArmA. Hopefully this mod shall fix that problem. :)

This is probably my #1 most anticipated mod. If only I was any good at making anything in games I might try to help out, :(

I do miss the original OFP when playing ArmA. Hopefully this mod shall fix that problem. :)

This Mod WILL FIX that issue ;-)

Yes im sure it will, in A1 it was already good but that engine was just lacking the right feel in every way, A2 feels great as its a evolution in all aspects so now we just need the units and a good CWC campaign and it will be as great as back then just better looking :D

in A1 it was already good but that engine was just lacking the right feel in every way

You are right here. :)

A2 is a major step forward (or should I say backwards in OFP's direction? :) ) in terms of the game feeling.

Epic screenshots are overly epic. I hereby demand that they are to be censored. ;)

I just finished up looking through the screenshot thread for OFP/OPF, and boy do I miss those days. So it's quite a delight to see something old brought back to life in a new form again. Great pics! Looking forward to be playing this in the future. :smile_o:

That poor bugger with the Steyr must have hands of asbestos... either fold the grip upwards or change his hand position. :D

Otherwise, fantabulous!

Although, if that's a custom animation, I understand.

Edited by CameronMcDonald

If only you'd find a way to modify the mesh, making the KLMK suits more baggy it would look a lot better guys.

Plus -> what's the strange cap on that KZS guy? I know you aimed for this one but still it looks out of proportion, more like a baseball cap. Were those ever green btw? (proper caps are already ingame, just camoed)

And... why a Russian Federation tricolour camo on the cw-era UAZ? (Andrei?) ;)

Edited by topas

They are nice and accurate, but the textures and models are a little low-resolution for ArmA II.

Curse you for tempting us so!

Hope you can release Malden standalone as a preview of the final product. It would help soften the wait :P

Otherwise, still looking forward to some great final work.

They are nice and accurate, but the textures and models are a little low-resolution for ArmA II.

wtf ????

how do you know that resolution is lower than CWR ??????????????

where from people are taking such shity news like P85 low resolution textures , while both have the same pixelrate

how the hell in peoples mind such ideas take place that they say such bullshit

models of P85 low resolution, i never heard bigger bullshit about models (which infact have bigger polycount - cause i also have CWR models due to cooperation )

CWR is other thing, it is OFP back and models and other things are left due to respect for hard work of other people, not because something is worse or better, but because of "friendship and respect" to previous creators, W0lle can say more about previous creators who spent lot of time

Edited by vilas

wtf ????

how do you know that resolution is lower than CWR ??????????????

where from people are taking such shity news like P85 low resolution textures , while both have the same pixelrate

how the hell in peoples mind such ideas take place that they say such bullshit

models of P85 low resolution, i never heard bigger bullshit about models (which infact have bigger polycount - cause i also have CWR models due to cooperation )

CWR is other thing, it is OFP back and models and other things are left due to respect for hard work of other people, not because something is worse or better, but because of "friendship and respect" to previous creators, W0lle can say more about previous creators who spent lot of time

Laqueesha PWNED... guess that'll stop him from making bs posts eh?

Laqueesha PWNED... guess that'll stop him from making bs posts eh?

you know i heard many times that something is bad or awsome - and in fact players had something wrong in eye

i remember guy who said that 12000 vehicle is too low poly for OFP, while about 4000 poly vehicle said "totally awsome" or like that

the same to textures etc.

some people need to cure eyes , or they not downloaded and play expert "just to say something"