Sign in to follow this  
sbsmac

PVP anim bugs - vote if you care

Ok, so they don't just affect PVP but that seems to be the subset of ArmA2's customer base who care the most. Here's a video demonstrating the problems as best I could document them

N1N3EyRHyrg

You can vote for the weapon lowering bug here and the general clumsiness associated with crouching here.. BIS do show some sign of working on things with a reasonable number of votes beside them.

*Edit* Fireball reported the weapon lowering bug under 1911 - I've updated the link to point to that.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Someone was there before me....

TOiFe3RY_OI

Edited by sbsmac

I care, I voted.

The lowering weapon bug has driven me nuts, but I thought it was a "feature" so I dealt with it. I hadn't paid much attention to the other thing... but I'm sure I will now. :eek:

good job. very annoying indeed.

Sorry but (not for the first time) I don't see how it is I am supposed to vote, I'm logged in but nothing is leaping out at me.

Agreed the interface is rather confusing ! Look for the little green and red arrows. Click on the green one. :-) Here's an example....

instructions.jpg

Ah, arrows don't show in IE6 which is what I have on my ageing laptop.

Or just quit and go back to wow like me, once I get my mage to 80 my priest 80 my rogue to 80 and my pala to 80 the expansion will be out. Then push all them characters 85 in the new expansion. Then my real age will be around 85. Maybe then I will come back to the bis forums and they might of fixed it.

Anth;1421162']Maybe then I will come back to the bis forums and they might of fixed it.

So can we rely on you NOT coming back to the BIS forums any time before then?

Lol Anth - you are the Mr Happy of ArmA. :) I know that it's because deep-down you care about this game though so go ahead and vote. You never know it might make a small difference ;-)

Anth;1421162']Or just quit and go back to wow like me' date=' once I get my mage to 80 my priest 80 my rogue to 80 and my pala to 80 the expansion will be out. Then push all them characters 85 in the new expansion. Then my real age will be around 85. Maybe then I will come back to the bis forums and they might of fixed it.[/quote']

Bubye

Can I have your stuff?

EDIT : Ofc I voted, btw

And here's a bug with the grenade throwing animation that always catches me out since I'm prone to double-clicking....

YWULO7qxHDk

Vote here for that one to be fixed.