Sign in to follow this  
Hboybowen

AAS Night Watch

Night Watch is a AAS map on utes in the dark of night where you must find your stealth enemy mainly using searchlights and fires. Tons action CJ130's can drop bombs,revive the dead,and other new features included in the high action and fun mission.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7041

Edited by Hboybowen

Hey BIG,

Can't you stop with spamming in every thread about Armaholic, first of all your downloads are slow like hell and can't download it from there. Can't you stay on your own forums, playing the "good guy" there. To missionmakers out there. Please upload it too Ofpec.com or filefront. News sites come and go..

bit ot here, but i'll risk my neck...

community-gold-award-armaholic-big.jpg

Seeing as the comunity voted armaholic as the "arma website of the year" last year, i think your comments might be a bit of damonkey.

@op : how many playable slots (total, sides)

A bit more information would be nice.

Hey BIG,

Can't you stop with spamming in every thread about Armaholic, first of all your downloads are slow like hell and can't download it from there. Can't you stay on your own forums, playing the "good guy" there. To missionmakers out there. Please upload it too Ofpec.com or filefront. News sites come and go..

Your comments are completely out of line, I don't care what issue you have with Armaholic but it ends now.

Hey BIG,

Armaholic is a great Arma website which I use often. Your uncalled for comments are out of line.