Sign in to follow this  
foxer

Check out this sweet website.

those 19 men who started this with papercutters and hijacked planes must be laughing there asses off when they watch this from where ever they ended, there paradise or hell...

19 men, might end up with the deaths of millions of innocents...thats one hell of a ratio..19 quilty: 1000.000 innocent?

dont say you are fighting terrorists...you didnt catch osama, you made it harder for him..nothing more, the "war on terrorism" is just a joke...

first,b-52 are long range bombers,soo are b-2s(which by the way 17 of 21 have 8 inch cracks in them,nicely spent 2 billion each  smile.gif ),and other long range stuff.Also usa could just drop bunch soldiers in iraq and make an airfield,of course that would be harder,but with helicopters it would make it easy.

Revenge,What's soo bad about it ? Your telling me we let them kill 3000 people,and we do nothing.We sit on are butt and say "well ,atleast it was only 3000 ,not an million.We are soo lucky we need to give them a break".We need to get pay back,why ? To tell those fools if you kill us ,we will try and kill you.

Tell you the truth these people in the middle east are whiners,there are worst places in the world today other than that place.

Revenge,What's soo bad about it ?

according to someone, 9-11 WAS a revenge...you tell me whats so bad about it...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pete @ Mar. 24 2002,13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Revenge,What's soo bad about it ?

according to someone, 9-11 WAS a revenge...you tell me whats so bad about it...<span id='postcolor'>

Well,killing bunch of people that has nothing to do with the gov't or military is not revenge.It's called a crime,murder.Atleast US military Tries to hit soldiers,but it's really hard when they hide with in the civilians.

Let me add,These middle-east people think their life is soo bad and we(western world) is holding them down.But really we aren't ,their own gov't is.Africa is far worst place to live than any middle east country.But these people think theres plots to kill all muslims in the world and what not.Lots of countries gives aid to the middle-east,do we say "Now give us your oil for free" no,we don't.We pay a pretty penny for that oil.Their gov't is making billions,but yet they think the western world is their problem.Also only people that could bitch about USA is iraq people,not all of them,but some.

If an african group did 9/11,I would know why.Because the western world takes their gold,diamond,let's them fight it out and we do nothing.

i am very tired of this discussion..i know i am right..and it is very hard for me to stop trying to convince you that you are wrong.

you seem so....blind for me, but perhaps i seem blind for you too?

i could reply you on some things you wrote...but im tired.

i just urge you to re-read the story of "vendetta"..and really think.

it is a true story..imagine, a whole villages population just vanished in a serie of revenges..*puff*..gone

how could that massacre been avoided foxer?..more and harder revenges?..go and kill the next villages habitants also?

kill, destroy, slaughter...steal this, steal that..thats your solution, its disquised as "right" and "wrong"..its hidden with a "cause"..for both sides.

how will it end foxer, this hunt for terrorism, do you even think it will end?..will it STOP terrorism?

its just another vendetta..nothing more, just in a slightly different scale.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Mar. 24 2002,19:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pete @ Mar. 24 2002,13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Revenge,What's soo bad about it ?

according to someone, 9-11 WAS a revenge...you tell me whats so bad about it...<span id='postcolor'>

Well,killing bunch of people that has nothing to do with the gov't or military is not revenge.It's called a crime,murder.Atleast US military Tries to hit soldiers,but it's really hard when they hide with in the civilians.

Let me add,These middle-east people think their life is soo bad and we(western world) is holding them down.But really we aren't ,their own gov't is.Africa is far worst place to live than any middle east country.But these people think theres plots to kill all muslims in the world and what not.Lots of countries gives aid to the middle-east,do we say "Now give us your oil for free" no,we don't.We pay a pretty penny for that oil.Their gov't is making billions,but yet they think the western world is their problem.Also only people that could bitch about USA is iraq people,not all of them,but some.

If an african group did 9/11,I would know why.Because the western world takes their gold,diamond,let's them fight it out and we do nothing.<span id='postcolor'>

Funny that how the USA has coined Iraq, North Korea and Libya with the term rouge states and a few others with such a term but I would call the US a rouge state with the way it acts it tells nations to sort there economy out it's a fair market out there yet they go and slap some steel tariffs on which is totally wrong and for that they should be kicked out of the WTO. No one seems to police the USA, where they seem to policing the rest of the world maybe the US affairs should now come strictly under European authority so when ever the US abuses it power we abuse are and give them no end of troubles we go and wham tariffs on all there products and when where at get Bush for war crimes as well that would be good.

You wonder why so many 3rd world nations hate your countries it is because you screw them at every given opportunity by your foreign policy and economics and then you try to force you culture on to them with the notion it is the right way it had begun to look like that anyone who does not agree with what the US is doing is now the enemy of the US.

yet they go and slap some steel tariffs on which is totally wrong and for that they should be kicked out of the WTO

So we should just let the usa steel market go outta business because they pay their workers more ? Plus it was only some countries(mostly EU countries) they did it too,not all.

No one seems to police the USA, where they seem to policing the rest of the world maybe the US affairs should now come strictly under European authority so when ever the US abuses it power we abuse are and give them no end of troubles we go and wham tariffs on all there products and when where at get Bush for war crimes as well that would be good.

Blah blah,There's enough problems in the world,but EU only cares what the usa does.Plus they already said they would counter the steel thing some how.Who cares if you put bush up for war crimes though,i don't really give a crap about him.

You wonder why so many 3rd world nations hate your countries it is because you screw them at every given opportunity by your foreign policy and economics and then you try to force you culture on to them with the notion it is the right way it had begun to look like that anyone who does not agree with what the US is doing is now the enemy of the US.

Sure it's just the usa doing it.Maybe our culture is just too good ? smile.gif ..

Pete,

I know what your saying,but you just can't kill 3000 people and get away with it.when(if) the usa carpet bombs an city,and kill 3000 people that has nothing to do with military or gov't, i wouldn't be dancing in the street saying GO USA GO USA.I wouldn't be deny the usa did it.I'm pretty sure the world would be pretty piss at usa and probably say attack the usa.

Well..maby the US shouldent help anyone.. drop out of NATO.. the UN.. never give aid, never give anyone a single dime.. nothing.. just take care of OUR interests.. if someone askes for US soldiers to help some "peace keeping" say.. "do it yourself".. when they say "where is our xmillion dollars of aid?".. say "well, we dont do that any more, you got anything you want to sell?"...  And if you attack us.. we wipe you out.. period..  somebody dont like it? so what? what ya gonna do about it?  Only deal with people we have direct business with.. people we buy oil from, people who want our products.. people who sell us products..  if you dont fall into eather catagory.. you are no use to us and you can take care of yourself... dont bother us with your problems. our tax dollars are better spend on our interests..  not in giving money and food to some shithole brokedown mini-nation with which we do no business..  tough shit for them..  if NATO wants US troops, weapons or money.. what ya got to traid?.. nothing? cya.

how would you like it if the US had a policy like that?

wouldent be too great would it? no? ok, shut up.

Personally that would suite me just fine.. we get blamed for everything anyway no matter if we act or dont act.. we are ALWAYS expected to make the first move.. make the big decision.. etc etc.. but when we do the people who just sat back and did nothing (their apparent role in the world) they criticize and bitch and moan..

how about the US just not do ANYTHING.. we buy our oil, or goods and sell our material..  we sell it to anyone.. its not our problem who it is..  and if there is a problem somewhere.. if its not the US or our direct traid connection..  piss on em.. let them take care of themselves.. or better yet.. let all the crying assholes of the world who think the US does everything wrong take care of it.. after all they all know sooooo much about how to do EVERYTHING.. and the right way for EVERYTHING..  let them handle it if they are so smart...  what? they cant afford it? dont have the military strenght?.. so? not our problem..

Im so sick of threads like this.. what would be an interesing thread is hijacked and turned into one of the many many stupid, brainless US bash threads..  I just dont understand why shit like this isnt locked..

as for those of you who think "too bad, shit happens" about 9/11..  I hope one day your lucky enough to know someone who has...or better yet experence first hand what its like.. .. of course this will probably result in your death or your friends death.. but hey.. shit happens right..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">9-11 was not a act of agression (if we assume iraq did it), 10 years of santions with hundreds of thousands to millions of dead, mostly children..what is 9-11??..nothing, selfdefense?<span id='postcolor'>

Pete,

Iraq can sell oil for humanitarian aid whenever it wants the U.S. is just trying to prevent Saddam from obtaining weapons of mass destruction which we know he will use, i.e. Iran-Iraq war.  Saddam built around 10 new palaces since the embargos have been in place.  He doesn't give a rat's ass about his people.  He uses it as a propaganda tool.  Don't lecture to us how the Iraqi's are starving.  Saddam using chemical weapons on his own people, by that I mean the Kurds.

This comes from a USIA News Report

"(Up to 200,000 Kurds believed tortured, killed) (600) By Robin Newmann USIA European Correspondent Geneva -- American forensic anthropologist Dr. Clyde Snow says he has reports which reveal that 100,000 to 200,000 Kurds have disappeared and are believed murdered by Saddam Hussein's regime."

P.S.

Also those are U.N. not U.S. sanctions, get your facts straight Pete.  The U.S. is not to blame for everything.

Im so sick of threads like this.. what would be an interesing thread is hijacked and turned into one of the many many stupid, brainless US bash threads.. I just dont understand why shit like this isnt locked..

it could have been a intresting thread, yes.

but it kinda got stuck to the foreign aid and didnt move anywhere....perhaps we sould stop fighting and continue it instead.

as for those of you who think "too bad, shit happens" about 9/11

i never said that, but i did use it as a example...as did you.

you used it as a excuse that makes attacking iraq justified, but iraq is not afaik connected to 9-11, i could as well posted a picture of hindenburg and said that thats what made germany declare war on the world.

thats enough from me...now, please...add something for the thread that follows the topic.

cant resist.

P.S.

Also those are U.N. not U.S. sanctions, get your facts straight Pete.  The U.S. is not to blame for everything.

true..but now all nations back of it and wants to lift the sanctions, they are worthless and doesnt work as supposed, only nations who desire to keep the santions are UK and USA.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 25 2002,06:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well..maby the US shouldent help anyone.. drop out of NATO.. the UN..<span id='postcolor'>

You know Wobble, these organizations U.S. is funding with such a heap of money (like you always say) are actually much more beneficial if you ARE a member.

U.S. would never want to disband NATO, because it is for you such a nice way of controlling the military power of Europe. Any talks of an european union army have always been shot down by U.S. with furious commentary. Hell, even when we wanted to have out own GPS system called Galileo or something (which we would have paid for), U.S. gave unbelievable resistance. I don't know what became of that project since.

So the reason you are paying for NATO is because you really really want the organization to remain as it is. And U.S. is the member who gains the most from the alliance, contrary to what you are always claiming.

But if you still think like that, please contact your congressman and tell him that you want to disband that bloodsucking NATO. Better yet, start a national movement to lobby that to your leaders. As I understand, you have the time for that. I for one don't have anything against seeing the NATO go. Maybe we can have a EU military then.

Yea, stop our national leaders from licking a certain Bush'es feet and start getting our own union, where u only lick the other union members feet.