Sign in to follow this  
SoldierIsNotHistory

FAFw - Forces Armées Françaises Workshop

Nice, the jet looks awesome. (I forget its name Ra.. R.something

Dassault Rafale ;)

Beautiful work there. :cool: I loved OFrP in Ofp and I'm going to luv this mod too.

This looks fantastic! I was a huge fan of the french units that were created by modders in OFP days (OFPFr). I can't wait to see this mod up and running. I would love to see their units replace the marines in some of the Warfare MP games (Ogdens Cold War Warfare would be an excellent place to test out these units).

Cheers, and keep up the great work!

Great stuff!

Can't wait to see some softskin from you; especially the Peugeot P4 and maybe the old renault trucks from OFP :)

Textures seem very well done; I'd try adding a bit more of a field-look maybe [lots of spaltter and dry mud]; but it's a matter of taste

And yes, Manzilla has right with the multinational flavor. Shame there's no polish mod/addonpack of at least decent quality..not mention a comparable one..

those infrantry are looking amazing :)

This is looking like really high quality stuff. But I wonder if some of the detail will be lost in the transition to the ArmA2 engine.

I'll be very interested to see these units ingame.

Nonetheless this is more or the less the project I'm most looking forward to seeing bear fruit (well maybe after ACE2)

This is looking like really high quality stuff. But I wonder if some of the detail will be lost in the transition to the ArmA2 engine.

I'll be very interested to see these units ingame.

Nonetheless this is more or the less the project I'm most looking forward to seeing bear fruit (well maybe after ACE2)

There are already ingame screens with the infantry units. Look at the first 3 posts in this thread. All these addons are made for ARMA2.

Seriously great stuff. Nice to see some homemade stuff in Arma...

"Aux armes citoyens, formez vos bataillons..."

What? Those are awesome units. Are those VDV units yours? What a nice surprise! Thanks for the new pictures.

Very nice pictures. :cool: Do you plan on adding the new arty that was recently deployed to Afghanistan?

Edited by GD Mast
Correction to a question.

caesar is his name and yes, he will be present in the mod.

Now that's a kind of a WIP-report that's a pleasure to the eye :)

:yay: HOLY CRAP! :D

Those VDV troops look awesome! Damn, they look just as good as the ACE Russians from Arma. This will be freaking sweet! :D

*EDIT* Wow my stupid. No wonder they look/ed so good! :D Awesome work, cause those VDV in Ace were probably my fave addon infantry in Arma1!!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Edited by r3volution