Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Any interesting stories from the opf members?

Yes now I will tell you a story.

Once upon a time, the OFP Forums were ruled by an evil Ãœber Verwalter that was known by the name "Placebo". Many spammers had tried to resist him but they had been stopped. Until two spammers who were known as "Thehamster" and "Damage Inc" started battling the evil Ãœber Verwalter. They were winning the battle, until the evil Placebo used his fabled secret weapon known as "postcount deletion button". A great spammer known as "Nobby" had already been defeated by the power of the Ãœber Verwalter's secret weapon. Placebo had won the round but the battle was still raging on...

Yes the ultimate poster of the OFP forums, known as "Ruskie" was also defeated by the evil Placebo. The Ãœber Verwalter used one of his most powerful weapons, "removing posting rights".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 24 2002,10:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes now I will tell you a story.<span id='postcolor'>

The problem with your story is the fact that I wasn't the one who removed your post counts biggrin.gif

Just say something meaningful. Over at the Anandtech forums, they use a term called 'nef'ing. It's the endless 'me too' spamming people do to inflate their post counts.

Being a nef sucks. Trying to make the posts you make at least REMOTELY on topic and interesting is far more fun, and in the end gives you more respect than being a dumbass with 3000 posts.

Or am I just a grumpy old man today?? mad.gif

Eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

yes you are.

lmao Damage you actually took a picture of your post count that is just a tad obsessive. smile.gif

Yep about 300 more than that, but hey in about a month you will be back at that number again

Well it's long enough.

It's also safe to say that I won't be here for another 4 months.

LOL of course I'm not planning to get myself banned biggrin.gif

But I'm sure not staying on this forum for 4 months.

Edit: Nah, actually you never know.

I predict you'll both be banned within the next month, return briefly in slightly recognisable guises to curse at Placebo. For months we don't see you, then suddenly you appear again when the Forum for Operation Flashpoint 2 pops into existance...and it's a fresh start for the incorporated entity known as Damage and a certain furry weightlifter smile.gif

By then you will have honed your spamming skillz to perfection in the Spamorum, and with little effort you rule the new Forum biggrin.gif

Edited to correct "them" to "then" because otherwise it didn't really make any sense smile.gif

Hey we already have spamming down to a fine art we don't need to get any better at it.