Sign in to follow this  
gachopin

MH53E addon for ARMA released

Hi, very pimp addon, i've just found two small bugs; the lights are shown as black squares

by day time and white squares by night time, it don't haves disco ball. Let's C ya

Doesn't work for me.

Downloaded, tried in a mod folder and directly in Addons.

Nothing showed up in the editor lists.

Nothing showed up in the editor lists.

There should be a "GAC Air" section in the editor.

Only two minor issues:

- Higher LOD's don't seem to include the cargo compartment faces. I used to place a black black qube for the cargo compartment in the NH90 (#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,1.0,co) as texture) to prevent "looking through the back" of the outer faces.

- The chopper is named UH60, when commanding soldiers to get in. Seems that namesound="chopper" is missing in the config.

But those are just minor issues. Top job :ok:

Thanks for not forgeting about us! Looks great in game!

Gachopin gave me permissions to make ch-53E's in usaf versions and usmc versions, im also trying to make them float(like for seal extractions)...also i have updated the textures to add more detail and wear n tear....ill also try to fix the lod problems(inside not showing from a distance)! so look out for them!

Edited by soldier2390

Fantastic Addon.

What a nice surprise for us old ARMA players. You are great.

Thanks very much.

UPDATE: i got new textures and they look great! i also fixed a few things on the model..including the missing piece of the left wheel, and fixed things many things in the config, and made the class names proper(usn..instead of usmc)! im also fininshing up the usaf hh-53j\m(wiTch sadly in not in service since dec. 08') with proper usaf markings...and i will add flir later on(like in my seahawks) also there seems to be some kinda fastrope\sling in there which im gonna fins a way to make it work! also i made a re-fuel probe..it dont look that great so if some one wants to donate one that would be great!

UPDATE: check out my xfire screen shots of the updated textures n models...textures are still very W.I.P.!

USAF HH-53M: http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/f232a507dd338a3473b32ca3f4b2d29e4cc8e56e.png

USN MH\CH-53E: http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/7c6a55e68bcb6b4e95bb4156efa125a6296de205.png

still got to add more wear n tear and dirt to them, and some more markings!

UPDATE: ill try to work on the flight enovlope(determines how it flys) to have it more realilisticly! but gachopin has to fix the rest...im only a noob with configs! also i just nearly finished up the navy texture(and they match the bis cobras textures great), will release what i have so far of just the updated textures soon, will release the whole thing soon after i fix a few things and talk to gachopin agian!

Edited by soldier2390

Hi, will be pimp a mission that inserts two teams in the Gnat's MV-22B and extracts 'em in

the MH-53, USMC vs RACS. Let's C ya