Sign in to follow this  
CPL_Buddha

23:59 (0200-0600)

Hi all,

This is my first mission since OFP. All feedback is welcome.

SP_23:59 (0200-0600)

CPLBuddha09@gmail.com

This is the first in a series of missions modeled after the TV show 24. You play a memember of the Special Intel Unit (SIU) codenamed Knight. The mission takes place in March several months before the US invasion. You have been sent in to find out the details of a weapons deal and stop it. In typical 24 fashion all is not as it seems and as the day progresses you must uncover the truth.

- Several cutscenes to drive the story

- Music to set the mood

Future Plans

1. Task

** I uploaded the wrong version before. Should be sorted now **

This is my first time using File Front so I hope this works :j:

http://www.filefront.com/14369801/SP_2359%20%280200-0600%29%20.Chernarus.zip

Edited by CPL_Buddha
Wrong version uploaded

Hrh - When I started the mission I got an errormessage that said; "No player selected", then a cutscene played after which I found myself in the cockpit of a C130 making an overpass on an airfield before it crashed into a mountain.

Looking forward to playing the mission though, sounds nice!

I know about the "no player selected" issue. If you hit OK it launches the mission.

You are suppose to be in the plane thru the opening cutscene.

The crashing into a mountain thing is new to me :eek:

I'll look into but I have never had that happen. Thanks.

On my first attempt I didn't know that I wasn't going to get ejected automatically - So on second attempt I ejected over the airfield and met my contact. It was a good mission from there, and kept being good until:

After securing "the bakers" house and getting the radio call that CDF and ChKDZ are about to clash in Groshino I had no idea where to go - I might have missed something in the conversation, but there were no marker on the map to help us poor confused souls.

All in all, I enjoyed the mission thus far. Needs some polishing up and it will be great.