Sign in to follow this  
-Shifty-

Razor 2 mission question

Hello guys, this is my first time on these forums. I didn't use the search feature to look for this question though, sorry I doubt it's been asked before.

In the Razor 2 campaign mission, where you need to run around and find information concerning Lopotev, I can't figure out how to use the UAV and Star Force 21 (UH1Y huey helicopter).

When I got into the helicopter, I don't know what to do to make it move to where I want it. Also I don't know how to make the UAV go where I want it, and cicle a certain area only.

Can anybody help me with these questions? Thanks in advance.

Oh and if you have any tips or something for the mission I don't care. I just want to complete the campaign, and hopefully there's some standard USMC infantry missions in the campaign.

Thanks again!

Welcome!

Hello guys, this is my first time on these forums. I didn't use the search feature to look for this question though, sorry I doubt it's been asked before.

Lazy but honest, hm? Almost anything has been asked before.

About the Heli:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=84132&highlight=heli

About the UAZ I don't know. I don't think you can change the route, but I may be wrong.

Welcome!

Thanks!

Lazy but honest, hm? Almost anything has been asked before.

Oh, well I figured I was the only idiot who didn't know this game. Sorry, I'll do a better search then just looking at the first page.

Awesome! Just what I needed, thanks a lot!

About the UAZ I don't know. I don't think you can change the route, but I may be wrong.

I tried it once, it followed a certain route but it sucked, I didn't see the point in the UAV. Sure you see stuff, but you can't ask people information or anything!

I tried it once, it followed a certain route but it sucked, I didn't see the point in the UAV. Sure you see stuff, but you can't ask people information or anything!

I was once going to try to use it to find the downed helicopter but it had already crashed before I got there. It has its uses. You can find the base a lot easier with it. Although I now realize that is a different mission.

Edited by Jakerod

About the UAV:

Go to map and click somewhere and it will automatically set waypoints around that point.

There are also controls for speed, altitude, zoom, etc... but you'll have to search them.

About the UAV:

Go to map and click somewhere and it will automatically set waypoints around that point.

There are also controls for speed, altitude, zoom, etc... but you'll have to search them.

Search for them on these forums or you mean in the controls list?

Search for them on these forums or you mean in the controls list?

Search in the forum...

It lists the controls when you are flying the UAV

It doesn't list all... not by a long shot!

It does for me? Bottom right hand corner, clearly states "Page up: Increase Altitude, Page Down: etc.. etc.."

Or maybe those were just listing the indicators and I just knew that it would do that from reading the forums.