Sign in to follow this  
Stemack

British Royal Marine Commandos

Good news we have sorted out the medic bag and other issues, we are going to either upload the improved version tonight or tomorrow!

:yay:

Hey, no biggie, but are they meant to be silent, When i issue orders and such, thers no voice. He just does the actions.

@ Colonel Stagler

They're silent 'cos they've not got radios, you need to add "ItemRadio" to each one like adding a weapon to get them to speak.

You can also "ItemMap", "ItemCompass", "ItemWatch", "ItemGPS" and if you want the corresponding item.

We've came across an error seems when we binarize the addon folder it results in the medic bag error ingame so we've not binarized it this time until we can find out what the hell is going on with it, cheers Stemack. Link soon too follow!

Armaholic Mirror

Edited by Stemack

is this the new version that not bug 1.1 also with regards to our talk yes please

The links is not correct.

He used our public ftp but the link points to our download page.

Give me 10 minutes and the link will be good.

EDIT: now it should work.

Edited by Big

Hi, I get an error on the new, unbinarized version it cannot load "CA\characters\data\SKLO-pass2.rvmat". This is no doubt because the path should be "CA\Data\sklo-pass2.rvmat".

This apparently tells the model it has legs, because when it loads the game, the guys' torsos are ok, but they're on the ground, and their legs turn into huge smudges of camo infront and behind them.

It actually looks pretty cool, but not sure you'll consider it a feature!

EDIT: Also, looking at the config, they don't seem to have maps, watches, radios or compasses either

Edited by DJH

Looking god lads, managed to get it work. Sometimes you get them shaking their head like churchill!

Smuke, did you use version 1.2 or 1.1? I can't get 1.2 to work for me

Right, just to sort things out for everyone... hopefully, i'll add the radio and map into the config, i'll fix the rvmat error (thats cause its from arma one the old pathname). and i'll binarize the addon (seemed to be ok when i did it), will do that tonight for you all.

You sir, are a legend. Nice one!

Right, just to sort things out for everyone... hopefully, i'll add the radio and map into the config, i'll fix the rvmat error (thats cause its from arma one the old pathname). and i'll binarize the addon (seemed to be ok when i did it), will do that tonight for you all.

Dam what can i say great thanks "lightninguk on his knees worshipping STALKERGB/STEMACK" any ideai when the english weapons will be out for them or if ukf let us port them over

i think we all should ask ukf to give us permission for somebody to release ported version over.

so here goes

ukf can you please give permission for your great ukf weapons be release for Arma2 please

Well hopefully UKF will give permission but the config with the lot i'm about to upload will give the units US weapons for now, the weapons i am working on wont be out anytime soon so UKF is the fastest solution to the weapon issue i think.

EDIT: Right here is the link to the newest version, 1.3 is that? Anyway, as far as i can tell, this produces NO ERRORS, if anyone finds any do post :) Stemack will update any posts as is needed. :)

British Royal Marine Commandos 1.3

Edited by STALKERGB

Work great for me man, cheers!

ok i put thim into a mission i try loading the mission on a dedicated server and i get the error "can not play these mission as downloadable content has been Delete Britcom3

now i know it got britcom on the server files and on my pc but it still saying content has been delete"

but the thing is if i move the missions to utes they work but not on Chernarus

@Lightninguk

Open up your mission.sqm and remove britcom3 from the first [addons] section. Should work after that

will that let me use them on my dedi server then

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

ok it will let me use them if there is only one player in a squad and the rest is AI but if i make the squad all human players it says in the game downloaded content been delete britcom3 very strange

any ideai

Hmm, none I'm afraid. I'm not sure where else the mission could 'remember' to look for the addon other than the SQM.

You could try and blag the game that you do have the addon actually. See my post here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=84673&page=4 and just change swtanks to Britcom3, see if that works

Noticed this morning that there are all the textures you need to make fully Woodland [and probabbly fully Desert] Marines in this pack... Renamed a few .paas and now I've got fully woodland, Chernarus-ready Commandos!

Happy days!

They've got permission to port the old OFP weapons ;)