Sign in to follow this  
NightHawk2009

Help with Warfare Benny Edition needed

Hey Fellow Arma 2 Players.

I need your help please. The Community SES (http://www.suicidesquad.co.uk) has a problem like all servers out there playing Warafare Benny Edition. The problem is that ther is many bugs and you are 90+ % likely to crash to desktop using his map than any other map for arma2.

I would like to fix this problem with my idea but don't know how to go around it and was wondering if someone could guide me.

I would like to:

Take the script from Evolution that remembers all of your data but most importantly the money you had before crashing & import that into Warfare BE V2.21.

Can anyone help?

Thank You!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

bump

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Comeon guys, surly someone knows

So what your saying is that benny is the only person who knows hwo to do this? surly not lol!

I'm pretty sure the SES guys can deal with that on their own. It's not that they just started yesterday.

Also, please stop bumping your threads no matter how important you think the issue is (or even not).

sorry to burn you on your first post without even taking the time to say 'hi, welcome!". My bad.

Nighthawk, im not very keen on whatever you are trying to do.. you know that?

I also guess that you read the message on our forums regarding your "'XR community officer" squad-xml thing? and i asume you're trying to do the same with SES clan? ("SES 3rd party admin" squad xml)

Edited by Scorpionzi

Scorpionzi:

Please stay on topic if you wish to help with the question feel free otherwise don't reply.

Hey Fellow Arma 2 Players.

I need your help please. The Community SES (http://www.suicidesquad.co.uk) has a problem like all servers out there playing Warafare Benny Edition. The problem is that ther is many bugs and you are 90+ % likely to crash to desktop using his map than any other map for arma2.

Nothing to do with the mission its arma 2 or hardware related. I never crash and just played a long 5 hour + game. Few people kept crashing to desktop but they even said them selfs they crash on other missions to. If it was as bad as you say then everyone would crash and wouldnt bother playing the mission

Nevermind guys, certain people seem to think trashing my thread is more important to them than answering my questions. I'll speak with a few coders today. Any Warfare players can expect to see a new warfare in the next few days which will fix ALL bugs (Hopfully) and improve performance.

Many Thanks to everyone.

I guess you already have benny's permission to edit his mission then?

my guess that thats just a big NO.

Looks like ur on to causing more problems then you already did.. follow up my suggestion on our forums.. and make your own warfare with evolution scripts.

And once again it shows how rude you are, throwing someone's else's hard work in earl, unfinished (beta) stage here to adjust it to your own needs.. without even having permission.

Besides, your probely better off upgrading your computer then try to achieve more performance by altering the mission, the way it looks like now your only going to add stuff wich in most cases doesn't increase overal performance...(rather reduce) and as Brit meantioned earlyer.. most of the (few) bugs/limitations come with the game or hardware, not the mission.

Edited by Scorpionzi

Any Warfare players can expect to see a new warfare in the next few days which will fix ALL bugs (Hopfully) and improve performance.

:j: as if it was really that easy... don't forget - only 72 hours!

To be more serious the problems I've seen with the Warfare mission (any of the various versions) are mostly issues with ArmA 2 itself. It is just that they tend to push the limits much harder than more simple and static missions.

If you want a more stable Warfare the first thing you should do is turn off the AI group leaders and just run with humans (if you want some AI group leaders then set 2-4 of them to non playable in the editor and disable AI in Description.ext). The second thing you should do is limit the map size. Too many towns is too many potential active AIs. Benny's version has a particularly large number of towns.