Sign in to follow this  
Milton T. Pike

Thank you, B.I.S.; Sign if you agree.

i agree, great game, couldn't ever imagine a game better than this, just we need a few 'minor' adjustments :)

Signed. The team has delivered an outstanding job with Arma II.

Thanks for your efforts,

Sander

Sing, er sung...no wait um.....oh yeah!...

Signed!

(while not wearing pants--woogie woogie woogie)

By the way, now that I signed this, does that mean I can have my cookie now?

Right then, thanks for everything BIS. ;)

Thank you BIS. You guys are the only developer that still makes a genuine fun experience through the products you release. Signed!

How many of the same folk here have sent a 'thanks' or 'signed' thread to Microsoft for selling them an OS ? Support can only really be given to a commercial company by purchasing product, BIS cannot stay in business with 'love' alone I am afraid my friends.

How many of the same folk here have sent a 'thanks' or 'signed' thread to Microsoft for selling them an OS ? Support can only really be given to a commercial company by purchasing product, BIS cannot stay in business with 'love' alone I am afraid my friends.

Thank you for enlightening us all. Don't you think that everyone who signed in this thread has already bought ARMA2 or any other BI games?(logical assumption)

Thank you for enlightening us all. Don't you think that everyone who signed in this thread has already bought ARMA2 or any other BI games?(logical assumption)

Np's. Yes I do so not sure what your undying love for BIS is going to acheive but each to their own. Here you are: Signed a million times, in blood, stone and BIS have my man love plus an extra lick on the face for each of the devs. I hope that helps the cause.

:inlove:

Been having a ball!

News for gamers who expect everything to be what they want - Any game can suck if you want it to.

Signed