Sign in to follow this  
Milton T. Pike

Thank you, B.I.S.; Sign if you agree.

... charge arrowhead twice as much as ArmA2 and id still buy it ...

sshhhhh, quiet! nobody wants the devs to see this :icon_mrgreen:

Damn right. Signed here. But would you anything else? According to a PM I got recently I'm a BI elitist. Hehe.

Is there still place for one signature?

Yes?

Ok,

signed

The feature that really convinced me to post this was their fix of the mouse smoothing problem, which took no longer than a couple of days.

Days? You mean months, right? And I still wonder whats so hard that they couldnt remove smoothing weeeeks ago? Hell, its not new that mouse smoothing can make probs... But yeah, congrats that a blind hen found a corn! =)

signed

BIS doesn't need your signatures... they need your money. :p

Didnt you read the fine print? If you sign this you have to hand over everything you have to BI. Its just like scientology, but more fun. :p

/sign

BIS and Epic Games seem to be 2 developers that actually support their games properly following release. It must be incredibly hard for devs to properly test every available configuration of PC before release, not to mention the way that some people run machines that are FUBAR and blame the software they then try to run. This game isn't perfect by a long shot, but a least it's plain to see that the devs are trying damn hard to accomodate the changes and improvements that need to be made - well done