Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Servers Crash with Radio triggers

Hi there...

little problem... i have 4 Radio Triggers on my Map that can trigger multiple by the Group Leader.. BUT.. all Dedicated Servers Crash with this Triggers ! If i delete the triggers the mission running very well. Also on Local LAN Servers ( Player Servers ) the Mission works. Can someone tell me if this is a ARMA Server Bug ? Or a Script BUG ? i dont get any Errors in my Local and Server RPT file.

Thanks

Maybe you should tell us what exactly the triggers trigger.

Trigger: Radio Alpha

a/b: 0:0

Multiple

Action: tmp = []execVM "client\dropammo.sqf";

its not a difference if ou use the trigger or not. If the triggers are on the Map the Servers Crash.. if i delete the Triggers all work fine.

I can't use more than one radio call or mine crashes every time. I'm in SP mode. Well that was the case earlier today now it's fine again.

Edited by F2k Sel

your trigger calls a script in the 'client' folder. the trigger is created on the client? more details plz.

yes.. its a local player trigger... i have added this line to my trigger: this && local player but the problem still apears

Radio triggers will crash arma if there's something else than just "this" in the cond field. So, move the local player check into the script.