Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

ARMA II Beta Builds Released: Latest version/build: 1.04.6xxxx

"[60908] New: BattleEye support"

Does anyone know wath is this?

VASI = runway lights.

Visual Approach Slope Indicator.

(All that time in Falcon 4 has finally paid off!) :)

"[60908] New: BattleEye support"

Does anyone know wath is this?

Battleeye is an external anti-cheat program for multiplayer, it checks memory and addons for hacks.

Battleeye is an external anti-cheat program for multiplayer, it checks memory and addons for hacks.

Thanks for the reply, we need that.

Great great new!!! Thank you BI for supporting us like this, I will keep supporting you too with future relases

every time i try to download it it asks me for a username and password?? how to i access to get the download?

Bis you are great, I promise I´ll buy Operation Arrowhead right after Release. Hell, I´ll even try to get it before Release

bugger, new beta patch out today and so many people are downloading it and viewing the change log that i can't even download it or view the log either.

just keeps saying 421 to many users connected please try later. I dont want to try later i want it NOW!!!!!!! lol

Edited by teaboy

Yeah, I keep getting errors about "too many users". :D

Btw. what's ILS?

Think the username and password thing is due to overload - i kept trying and the download came through

Made a quick test run, Battleeye doesn't seems to react to memory injection, it just did nothing.

ILS is instrument landing system, basically a disply on figther plane hud or display screen used for percision guidance when making an approch to land.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

can some post the changes in the new patch please. Cause i cant access the change log cos of the user error thingy.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

yeah am downloading it now thank god.

Holy smoke the beta patch download is slow and so is the forum... anybody else experiencing the same?

got it to download, it looks as if alot of people are visiting and dwnloading. it took me several attempts to get it to dwnload

looks like it gonna take 35 minutes

On patch 61012 when opening multiplayer i get flw error.

No entry ´bin\config.bin/rscdisplaymultiplayer/controls/ca_valuesessions.addons´.

Holy smoke the beta patch download is slow and so is the forum... anybody else experiencing the same?

Same. haven't managed to download the latest build yet. It did start @ 17Kb/s. Didn't finish though, only 750 odd Kb of the file. As they say 'round here...summuts up

started the dowloand at about 7:45pm, its 9:10pm now and so far its only downloaded 37% and i still got 1hr and 15mins to go till the download is complete. so something is seriously up since the last one only took about 15mins to download.

And yeah ive notice the forum is a bit slow tonight aswell.

Dorph;1509566']On patch 61012 when opening multiplayer i get flw error.

No entry ´bin\config.bin/rscdisplaymultiplayer/controls/ca_valuesessions.addons´.

Getting the same error.

Also when installing I am getting an Error Dialog "Not enough space to install Application" with Yes/No to continue. Seems to install ok after yes.

Finally finished downloading beta 61012 and thought I'd mirror it on Rapidshare for all you folks having trouble with the beta site. The upload to RS actually went faster than the download. :p

Here's the link: Arma2 beta 61012 (Rapidshare mirror)

most likely the dragon rising boys are coming back to arma2 :yay:

The patch has Battleeye included in it. I hope its not kicking random players, as it sometimes used to do in Armed Assault.

Had no problems playing online with latest beta + BE, but the server wasnt updated with BE, so might not even be active then.