Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

ARMA II Beta Builds Released: Latest version/build: 1.04.6xxxx

Sigh... read a few pages back, your question is in this thread for at least 20 times. Just delete any old beta folder. No need for anything else.

Can someone confirm a huge fps drop in the environment around the city called: KAMYSHOVO in the south-east?

A2_59928_fpsdrop_01.jpg

Looking south:

A2_59928_fpsdrop_02.jpg

Looking west:

A2_59928_fpsdrop_03.jpg

Flyover:

A2_59928_fpsdrop_04.jpg

MfG Lee :confused:

Can someone confirm a huge fps drop in the environment around the city called: KAMYSHOVO in the south-east?

[...

MfG Lee :confused:

I found a few spots , still near water, that have a drop. Haven't tested yet in the editor tho, it was during missions..

Can someone confirm a huge fps drop in the environment around the city called: KAMYSHOVO in the south-east?:

Happens to me too :(

What does this error mean or is it an error to start with, I have almost 2000kb arma2.rpt with a similar Network ID messages

- no main subgroup

Group B 1-3-B (0x1da91318) - network ID 2:21115

Also using beta 1.04.59928

And this when turning my head in multiplayer

th_Glasses_HeadTwist.jpg

Edited by Goodboys

Yes...

Cut/Paste arma.exe from beta folder to game root folder. Make shortcut, add all parametars you want and you can use beta as mod folder. I have done that way to use ATI Tray Tool :)

To all wise people :)...what FramesAhead command actualy do?, what settings should i use for ATI 4870 and 17' LCD?

Fixed all my problems, thanks!

- no main subgroup

Group B 1-3-B (0x1da91318) - network ID 2:21115

This is not specifically a beta problem - I get it on stock 1.04 as well but it would be useful to know what it means.

This is odd, I'm getting decreased preformance in towns with the newest beta.

Use forum search. :)

Use forum search. :)

Cant find any good solution there. Only about the noblur, which im not starting up with. I use a clean startup with only the -beta, and i get this error.

Specs:

i7 860

4 GB Ram

Ati HD 5870

Cant find any good solution there. Only about the noblur, which im not starting up with. I use a clean startup with only the -beta, and i get this error.

Specs:

i7 860

4 GB Ram

Ati HD 5870

its not your H/W its your shortcut. OR its how you updated your install, there are i think three threads (short ones) ion the forum, and it seems that the only fix was to install the game and patches in a correct order . Are you using Steam or 505? or .DE they all have there own patches, or used to. But it would be good to know your version and version# Edited by kklownboy

use the shortcut named "Launch Arma II Beta Patch" in your arma2 dir, which was autocreated for you.

The "out of memory" error is still there in beta 59928, although I have the feeling it takes longer before it occurs.

Woot woot. Great to be able to switch between window/full in game. This is a good thing when working with missions. :)

Lets test and see if we can spot anything else changed.

Oh yes that one... That place have haunted me since the early days. My pc dies in that area as well.

Edited by Alex72

Woot woot. Great to be able to switch between window/full in game. This is a good thing when working with missions. :)

Thats indeed very nice :cool:

Theyre certainly working hard, will try 60000. Im still on 59210 because for me ive lost fps on all the the patches after it. Will see how this does and will report back :thanx:

As an Admin this is gold :yay:

th_arma22009-11-0921-09-07-07.png

Note the Drop down box containing all missions within the server, ideal for preplanned mission change etc.