Sign in to follow this  
calo_mir

This is still the Arma 2 forum?

Feel like I took a wrong turn somewhere.

Yes, yes it is. Some idiot is digging up posts from 6 years ago that still have OFP 2 in the title. I'm sure it will be sorted soon.

-Ziggy-;1411407']report.gif :j: thats what this button is for :)

I don't think there are any mods on right now though. Although Im not entirely sure how the thing at the bottom of the main index works but thats what I thought it showed.

It kind of feels like the fairly strict moderation on here is all for nothing when this sort of sh#t can happen.

It kind of feels like the fairly strict moderation on here is all for nothing when this sort of sh#t can happen.

Ahh they'll sort it out. Gotta remember they have to sleep sometime too.. :)

The forum should be back to normal soon, someone just bumped a bunch of old threads.

The ARMA2 ones should be back up top soon.

There should be an autoban on some stuff, like digging up old threads, or any post that mentions "patch" and ends with a question mark.

There should be an autoban on some stuff, like digging up old threads, or any post that mentions "patch" and ends with a question mark.

And absolutely for OFP2 or DR!

You guys sure are a friendly bunch of people. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The idiot was banned and the bumped threads will be sent back to where they belong.

You guys sure are a friendly bunch of people. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

You of all people should not be spamming threads.