Sign in to follow this  
Sid

I wish...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sid @ Mar. 24 2002,05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EDIT: I just got a Fatal Error when trying to re-log in to my page: "too many server connections"

Whats going on?<span id='postcolor'>

I just got the same thing, prolly just means they're having server probs, give it an hour or two.

As for the jpeg problem, not 100% sure, prolly the way you're saving them, they need to be jpg I believe but beyond that I don't recall, haven't used my account for a while.

Any other probs pm me, don't want to fill the forum up with irrelevant things smile.gif

This pic works on my Sphosting account so download it to see what way it's saved smile.gif

ofp.jpg

lol.

About my Jpeg problem: I draw.. a square (lets say) save it as a Jpeg, it says "Not a true Jpeg file"

Same with 24 bit, 256, .bmps etc.

You name it.

my pics won't work =(

EDIT: when I say Jpeg, i mean jpg.

My programme that I'm working with says (jpeg., jpg) when I chose save as.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PanzerGrenadier2 @ Mar. 23 2002,07:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Heres a bit more info on the mg42 folks tounge.gif. Enjoy.

http://www.mg42.net/mg42.htm<span id='postcolor'>

Damn sad.gif

You should'nt have posted that url.

Now my nightmare are coming back to haunt me.....'bout cleaning that thing. Specially the bolt-parts biggrin.gif

Wooo-Hooo I have mastered the picture creating utillity, AND my website is working again!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sid @ Mar. 24 2002,17:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wooo-Hooo I have mastered the picture creating utillity, AND my website is working again!<span id='postcolor'>

Except it's not a jpg it's a bmp, and at 235kb it's way too big...

Converting your 235kb bmp to jpg results in an 18.5kb file smile.gif

untitled.jpg

Ok, Fixed it. smile.gif

Thats odd.

It was always a jpg from the start.. Wierd.

EDIT: well, that's how I saved it Ewhen i was finished anyways... is it any smaller now?

Awe... My avatar doesn't work.. al i did was download a default avatar and change it to my liking... am I doing somthing wrong? (and yes I did host it on my site..hmmm) confused.gif

EDIT:

It detects it when I go into my Avatar options in my control panel on thsese here forums.

How peculier

It's a gif, Sphosting only allow the hotlinking of .jpg files, simplest way to fix that is to rename your file to avatar.jpg, that should make it work smile.gif

lol, ok I'll try =)

I fixed my Avatar, but its all fuzzy and crap... I got o go now, I'll be back in about... 45 minutes...

WOO-HOO!

Thanks Placebo!

You can now do whatever you like to this post.. biggrin.gif

Thanks alot. smile.gif