Sign in to follow this  
sakura_chan

Driving AI fix

Create a new folder, name it "@Whatevermoditis". Open that folder, and then create another folder inside of it called "addons". Then place the PBO and bsign files into that folder. At this point, you can either use modline paramaters within steam/a shortcut, or you can use a launcher, many of which are easy enough to find on google. But don't bother with this mod. I just tested it a few days ago, and it made no difference at all. There was mention of one of the patches breaking it on one of the forums it's discussed on.

"There was mention of one of the patches breaking it on one of the forums it's discussed on"

Just go one page back ;) As for convoys we really need a decent solution for this finally.... :j:

So many mods for Arma have zero installation instructions. Being new to using mods with Arma, I naturally have no idea what to do. And I've found conflicting information. Some say just an @folder in the main directory, others say in the expansions folder.

What do you do with this file? I'd love to check it out. The current AI is nearly hopeless at times.

Check links in my sig "addon mods & help thread" down the page it shows mod load orders, see links for startup parameters and mod folders and so on. there are help threads and subjects all about installing mods, search them out, every modder doesn't assume to explain it all.

Alternatively use six updater suite thats been listed this here, or http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8241

Edited by mrcash2009

As for convoys we really need a decent solution for this finally.... :j:

UnitCapture/UnitPlay is THE solution

I installed it Im trying to make a sp mission on Omaha beach and i have to shermans with soldiers on top of the tank and every time the tank goes around a turn (even the slightest of turns) the second tank in line spins out and doesn't continue im not sure if i install the mod correctly or not. i need help

Wow old thread...dont worry about this addon...it was outdated three years ago. Do not use this mod.

Wow old thread...dont worry about this addon...it was outdated three years ago. Do not use this mod.

The normal driving in Arma 2 invasion 1944 is awful the AI spins out on the road and doesn't move on going 5mph do you have any ideas on how to fix it?

Perhaps you could try looking into a convoy script. I noticed other sim games having crappy vehicle pathfinding so Arma is not the exception.

hi sakura_chan,

thnx for develop this mod for arma 2

have you plans to bring this awesome mod to arma 3?

maybe as combi mod with redphoenix "refined vehicles"

could be a good idea!?

cheers