Sign in to follow this  
BF2_Trooper

How to unban people?

How do you unban people from your server? Not talking about the dedicated server, but from the standard game itself.

Not sure what you are talking about matey, how/why would you ban on single player,

On dedi u just remove their ID from the ban list.

I didnt say "unbanning people from singleplayer". Where do I even mention the word "singleplayer"?? I'm just saying I host my multiplayer games WITHOUT using the dedicated server software. I'm setting up my MP games inside ARMA2 itself. I load ARMA2 then select Multiplayer-> New -> select map -> select mission. As the host, you can select people's name and have the option to Kick or ban them. I don't see any list to unban them here.

I didnt say "unbanning people from singleplayer". Where do I even mention the word "singleplayer"?? I'm just saying I host my multiplayer games WITHOUT using the dedicated server software. I'm setting up my MP games inside ARMA2 itself. I load ARMA2 then select Multiplayer-> New -> select map -> select mission. As the host, you can select people's name and have the option to Kick or ban them. I don't see any list to unban them here.

Sorry I bothered to bloody offer assistance, with that attitude... No worries wont be happening again..

Sorry I bothered to bloody offer assistance, with that attitude... No worries wont be happening again..

Did'nt mean to show any "attitude", but I apologize anyway.

Did you find what you needed bud?

Thanks to your post, yes. Where do I type "#exec unban 1234567"?

Hit / then the chat box comes up

type #exec unban xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxbeing the name or ID number

If this will not work I will try and see what I can do for you.

Cool, never knew that the chat box was also where console commands go. Thanks again.

Commands starting with "#" are generally typed in the chat, never used this one though.

How to unban people from my server? Not talking about the dedicated server, in the standard game itself.Command #exec unban xxxxxxxx doesn't work.Help me please