Sign in to follow this  
jim85213

"One Week Later" Crash...literally

So on the mission "One Week Later" my team and I ride our bikes up the hill to the VTOL, we talk to the Sabre guys, we board the VTOL, and then the VTOL crashes into the mountain in flight. WTF! I can't proceed with the campaign now. I have tried replaying the mission, no luck. Any advice out there? Anyone else have the same issue?

So on the mission "One Week Later" my team and I ride our bikes up the hill to the VTOL, we talk to the Sabre guys, we board the VTOL, and then the VTOL crashes into the mountain in flight. WTF! I can't proceed with the campaign now. I have tried replaying the mission, no luck. Any advice out there? Anyone else have the same issue?

All you can do is repeat until the game does it right. Sorry.

Best revert your save to the beginning of the mission for a fresh start rather then replaying the mission. Can revert your save in the mission list.

Just make sure you revert right, cause if you select the wrong mission or something it will delete anything you've done that is after the point you selected.

All you can do is repeat until the game does it right. Sorry.

Best revert your save to the beginning of the mission for a fresh start rather then replaying the mission. Can revert your save in the mission list.

Just make sure you revert right, cause if you select the wrong mission or something it will delete anything you've done that is after the point you selected.

Yeah, I had to replay four times and it finally worked. Thanks.