1. 1. How Old Are You ?

• 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-100

3 years to go lad, 3 years...

Fuck what can I say, it's 5 for me xD

20 years old here! turning 21 in the summer :)

Nice to see that people over 40 play too :O

30 here, played ofp whilst at uni, back in the dark days of 56k, oh the lag was hilarious :D

Good idea for a poll! Nice to see the large majority here is well over 20! "Mature" gamers for the win! ;)

Good idea for a poll! Nice to see the large majority here is well over 20! "Mature" gamers for the win! ;)

You bastard :p

You bastard :p

lol When it comes to age and this game in particular, I sometimes can be... nod.gif

;)

Wow that's impressive ChiefRedCloud! I'm 44 and you make me feel like one of the youngsters on here. Makes me wonder what Arma will be like when I'm your age.....mmm.

Track IR will no longer be a separate unit, it will be installed into your eyes

Makes me wonder what Arma will be like when I'm your age.....mmm.

You'll probably be in the game by then or trying to survive a nuclear apocalypse if we all dont blow each other up.

42 going on 43.

I feel like an 18 year old ... but where do you get your hands on one of them at this time of night !

can someone tell me how a kid that is under 18 can even afford a computer that can even run arma 2?. Parents shouldnt be buying their kid a computer capable of running this game,lol. YOu get WAY to much money for your age:). the average age of gamer's is between 20 and 30 these days. Most people under that age cant really afford the specs. $2000 - $4000 is the type of computer required to run this game. IF your under 18 and you have that kind of money, that's crazy. Just to blow on a computer.

I personally find that very insulting. I worked very hard to buy my own rig. And just fyi i bought mine for $500 and i can run almost everything on very high. Oh, and I'm one of those annoying 16 year olds everyone bitches about :j:

21, 22 in June, just moved back into my parents house with my computer, and my Mum or Dad always get pissed off with tactical talk, also every GF i've had hates me playing Arma, I divide the time between girl and game, but then girl gets jealous because I "act more affectionate to the game", to be honest I don't say a word after that because Arma has it's own version of pleasure and it doesn't speak back, although it has the capacity to eventually fry your hardrive. ;)

I personally find that very insulting. I worked very hard to buy my own rig. And just fyi i bought mine for $500 and i can run almost everything on very high. Oh, and I'm one of those annoying 16 year olds everyone bitches about :j:

Ya! Power to the young people with high specs!!!

20 Years old, What matters? 3 years of Proud Service, 2 Years Married (last week), 1 year old son.

wouldnt change any of that sh*t even if you put a gun to my head :D

Yeah, that's a bit rough. I bought my first computer with my own money at 16, and it cost $2k AUD... that's a lot of Thursday night shifts at Maccas, I shit you not.