How Old Are You ?  

1794 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You ?

• 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-100

I'll be 50 next year. Handicapped by tired eyes as well as a sub-par graphics-card. Monitor rocks though, 30 inches of glory. :D

I'll be 50 next year. Handicapped by tired eyes as well as a sub-par graphics-card.

You should ask blueberry products from your local nutrition shop.;)

I'm 29 and hope I'll be around long enough to play ArmA 20 and all its predecessors. Now that must be nice, holographic mindcontrol warfare or something... *snap* back to reality.

I'm 29 and hope I'll be around long enough to play ArmA 20 and all its predecessors. Now that must be nice, holographic mindcontrol warfare or something... *snap* back to reality.

Now that you mention it... Was it just a rumor that BIS was leaving the Arma series after Arma 2 or what? I've read some posts implying that but missed the chance to ask until now.

44. If it wasn't for Oldbear I'd feel like the grandaddy on these forums. As it is I can settle with 'Great Uncle'.

you guys are all older than me ;) im 16, got arma 2 on my bday :D which was on the 28th of september,

36... soon 37... Great poll by the way,

Always wondered how old players are.

Wish I could see that, when players give feedback on my missions.

The judgment and taste is (I think) often colored by the age of the player(s).

Laggy

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

42... yea, i remember when the original space invader came out lol, in NZ anyway

I played it in a late 70:s "arcade", actually burned my sad "pocket-week-money" doing it.

Laggy

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

But I believe I stopped aging when I started gaming @12.

Isn't it hilarious how all the 20 somethings say they feel old

I have never felt older than when I was 15 and knew everything... Pathetic but true.

Laggy

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

i am in a small clan and am 64, one other member is 65, another in his 50s and 2 in their 40s. Constantly teaching the whippersnappers new in-game tricks:)

AWESOME !!!

Edited by laggy

38 here but feel 60.ive been so lazy sitting on my arse playing arma my body aches when i actually have to get up to do something lol

I am 15, gettin' 16 next month, man am I one of the youngest?

I am afraid to go to any servers now since they're all full of "1337tactical1st[31rdSquadron]" -pro players. luls :D

I played flashpoint few years after it got out, and been in love ever since ;)

Ok I did about 3 pages, and see a young lad of 15. Can anybody beat

72 years, dang close to 73??

We have a member that is 70 at Sparta although he has not been around in a while he is still playing games. :bounce3:

46 end of this month :(

But on the other hand: still alive :yay:

24, hi all. though i played & loved the OG Flashpoint 8 years ago or whenever, so i could just as well be 16.

just bought this yesterday (stuck w/t he demo till tomorrow) after playing & disliking OFP2. as soon as i started this game it felt like i was back in OP flashpoints world, love it. OFP2 does a disservice imo but im sure thatsbeen discussed here.

So I got two more friends playing, which is dope! So again I'm 28, James is 33, Kenny is 36.

Kenny is actually a PC hater and has always owned Mac, until I broke him down and built him a gaming rig, in his words "I can't believe what I've been missing out on.." He obviously has missed some of the beauty that is PC, but still Mac is important for his audio production, me as well actually, although I've almost entirely migrated to PC for that as well.

25 now, been feeling older and slower but now I started doing some walking and jogging excersices to revitalise myself a bit :)

You should ask blueberry products from your local nutrition shop.;)

I bought a GTX285OCX instead, it was far more gratifying. :D