How Old Are You ?  

1794 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You ?

• 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-100

Been playing since OFP first was released and still at it. Just turn 43 and dont plan on stopping anytime soon . got my quad core server done and will have it online . there is 20 people in my area that playes with us and 7 of them are older than me !!

15 'ere, and love to fly :rolleyes: :p Looks like quite a few under 20, and quite a lot between 20-30 :D

I think im the only person in my school who even knows about this game.....apart from my friends who know i play it.......most of em play xbox or ps3 though :p

24 here.

Simulations in my earlier days such as FlightSim4 and the Jane's collections of sims (and later on OFP of course!) were the only reason why I got on a computer. Cause/Effect...now I work in the simulations industry.

...Time for reflection

In the second to top bracket - gosh there's a lot of us ! ;-) I always used to think I was the oldest hard-core CTF player though.

16 here play every now and then will be slowing down for a bit soon for start of college then hopefully be playing again soon :)

I sure feel a lot older than when I began to try and get ARMA 2 running.

i am only 14 :(

My god, why the sad face? You should be glad! ;) There's a saying who says - and I'm going to translate here - "Experience is a comb that life gives you, when you don't have any more hair to comb." :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I sure feel a lot older than when I began to try and get ARMA 2 running.

Touche.

My god, why the sad face?

I suspect he/she is upset because he/she doesn't get to vote in this poll! Although their profile says 21y/o :confused:

I suspect he/she is upset because he/she doesn't get to vote in this poll! Although their profile says 21y/o :confused:

i also suspect this is because ARMA has a 16+ certificate:D

20, which makes me realize I've been playing and keeping track of the series for almost nine years since the OFP demo came out.

Is there a below fifteen year old option? Haha

sorry for the poll options guys, i tried to edit it but it wouldnt let me. Next time i will take my time lol, to all who are 15 and below, i suggest you just go with the 50+ option:D

i also suspect this is because ARMA has a 16+ certificate:D

Right, cause people really care about that. :rolleyes: