• 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-100

37 :rolleyes:

Maybe they are, they just cant vote in this poll so we will never know. :p

+1:p

I'm 33 by the way. When I was younger I played a lot of games. I don't have so much time now as I used to, and since OFP/ARMA is a very time consuming thing, it's the only game/sim I do. I think the game being so complex and requiring so much time to get to enjoy it - following the news, the forums, the scripting language, the mission making, et al - is a very defining factor that affects the average age of the players.

Besides the slower pace - which is also important - younger players want to play all games, and they simply cannot dedicate the time that Arma needs and stop playing what their friends are playing... and cheers for that :p.

Should have had a 14 and below option - Big difference between those two. 17 here though, damn I feel young.

39, big 40 next April. Played just about everything 1st person from MOHAA, DF Land Warrior, BHD but none comes close to the OFP-ArmA series.

62 here, playing video-games since Pong, still enjoying the enhancements :D

Hi, I'm 28!

Loved flashpoint, loving arma2. Just haven't got a clue about scripting, yet..

im probably the only person in my entire school that knows the frontal armor and main gun of a King tiger, as well as the warhead size of An SSN-19 Shipwreck SSM.

played janes fleet command when i was 10. ive had an intrest in the military all my life.

come on people, wheres the 50-100 guys at? i know your out there:D

Id there really 28 of them? No offence to those of that age group, but I find it hard to belive. I just dont see anyone over 50 getting into this...

36, and loving my hobby.

This coincides with the various Project Reality age polls,

Tactics rather than twitch attracts more mature gamers.

Id there really 28 of them? No offence to those of that age group, but I find it hard to belive. I just dont see anyone over 50 getting into this...

Why would fantasy change when you'r over 50 ;)

In our team 2 are approaching 50 like myself and 1 is a retired airforce officer of 61. Let the games begin :D

And why not??

It's not a twitch game like BF2 , CoD etc. It's more of a thinking mans game , kinda like chess (ArmA2) vs checkers (the other FPS's).

Many of us have some actual military time under our belts and you can play ArmA2 as a rank you never had a hope in hell of achieving in RL :o Coordinating an assault as a Major instead of following it in as a Private can be a lot of fun.

We didn't all get left behind in the technology boom ya know. :p

31 here. Arma2 has several things appealing to me. There's the editing/coding aspect of creating missions and the serious tactical element of actually carrying out an operation. There is also the blowing s*** up element which is awesome.

30 and 48 weeks!?

The main point of interest is the fact Arma2 is a simulator and not strictly a FPS. However due to the editor and scripting functions, which are clearly better than any other game, I can make it a FPS if I want to! These also make the game pretty much as restrictive as your imagination.

Also the vehicles are "real", there are no wizards or spaceships.

We have a player that is 70 or 71 although he goes afk for a month or so he continues to come back Now I want to be like that when Im his age still playing MP games Oh when he is gone he is busy with running and building

GoCart race cars.